Skip to main content

Accidental Brother


Chapter 19
Finally, the devil has been registered, he already brought his desk and chair
Though he didn't start right away, I could see all the girls eyes on him
He didn't even look shy or scared like a new student, in fact, he makes the old ones scared
Martha looks like she is about to wet her pants when the devil walked in to drop his desk
I have a feeling things will change with him here, he just winked at me when our eyes meet
He left without receiving any lesson. Almost every question I received from my classmate today were all about him, the girls were super excited for his return
I wonder if they have not learned their lesson, he literally snubbed them when we were in junior class.
"So are you excited about me starting school," the devil asked
"Just stay clear of my way" I barked he chuckled
"Come on, I live for your misery," he said, the memory of all he did came back
I closed my eyes to calm myself
"Things has changed," I said, am currently trying to cook something
"Not for me it hasn't" he walked behind me and sniffed me, sending chills down me
He walked back and pat my hair like a dog, "am off" he said and left
I stood still and curse myself on how my body reacted to his mere proximity
I made sure to avoid him the whole day. Even left school early tomorrow so I won't go with him
Our class teacher now send me on an errand, to buy her food when I came back I was held among the latecomers
"I went to buy food for my class teacher," I said trying to explain to that blockhead Chike
"You are just trying to escape the punishment," he said
"You can go ask the teacher, here is her food," I said showing him the food but he won't listen
"Of course I can let you go if you agree to my request," he said with a smirk, I rather receive the punishment
So I stretch out my hand for him to flog am tired of explaining myself
"Flog her and I will smash your head" I heard the devils voice
"And who are you"
"The devil"





Chapter 20
"The devil," he said, everybody turned towards him, I did too, the look he has right now
Scared me to the core, I have never seen him this angry, though he appears calm you can see the fury in his eyes
"Are you trying to teach me my job?" Chike barked, the devil said nothing, that's more frightening
He is not yet on his uniform, he is wearing a red T-shirt and black trouser, looking total badass.
The two is now on starring competition, only the devil can cause such a commotion on his first day
"Esther where is the food" I heard my teacher said, that's a relieve
"Here is it" I handed it over to her "just that Chike thought I came late," I said it purposely
"Didn't you explain things to him?" she asked looking at Chike, who has lowered his eyes
"I did," I said
"Am sorry, it was a misunderstanding" Chike said, the latecomers are now murmuring, am sure it's about the devil
"Come let's get to class," the teacher said and I followed her, I turn to see the devil visibly relax
He walked pass Chike and followed us, new students are always pardoned for coming late, am glad for him standing up for me, I will thank him for that,
I waited till break to approach him, I keep looking his way, he seemed relaxed, am sure Chike will be on his back, I also want to warn him about that.
"So, about this morning," I said trying to start a casual discussion with him
"Yes," he said looking amused
"Thanks," I said, I was standing beside his desk
"You think I did it for you?" he asked, I looked at him clearly confused
"Cupcake nobody has the right to bully you except me," he said with a smirk and it all made sense
To him am just a property, a plaything and the Alpha male in him won't let anyone bully me except him
"And I thought you are good," I said with closed teeth, he chuckled
"Cupcake, am not good, never good, am Mavis your devil," he said, making me regret coming so I left.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accidental Brother book two

Synopsis Am such a fool I kept thinking as tears rolled down my eyes, I don't care about the awkward glance people are giving me I just couldn't control the tears. Mercy was right all men are the same, if Mike could cheat on her even after all his love then what makes Devil different. It would've been better if I didn't come to surprise him, I would still be living the lie and putting into account how heartbroken I am, the lie is not a bad idea. I remembered what we have been through, the court, the school, Oliver, and everything, I thought he was it for me. I looked at my finger and the ring he gave me still shines, it is a silver ring, if he knew he would be tempted by other girls why bother with the promise ring. I made the attempt to remove it, as it is the first time ever I found myself weak and unable to remove it, instead I wept. Will Cupcake be able to keep her love and her heart as Devils past threatens to break them apart. https://okadabooks.com/boo

The Sacrifice

Good news The Sacrifice is now available on Okadabooks for all my fans that still wants to read it https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_sacrifice/28589

MY BILLIONAIRE BOYFRIEND

Chapter 11   "I am born with a silver spoon, and I love it" he giggled "but it have a downside, though it made me have any girl of my choice, they all followed me for the money, non is actually in love with me" he said sadly, how is it possible to love this sexy beast. "I had affair with lots of girls, after each heart break I drown myself in sorrow, but the last one hurt the most, the girl I met in the states, and dated for 2 years, I was so sure she is the one" he took a deep breath "I was going to propose when we get back, but it all shattered, a month after we got back I caught her with a guy" he closed his eyes, I feel his pain and it saddens me "Instead of her to apologize, she said she never loved me, that am just money and nothing interesting. That's the worst"nhe looked at me "then I was going to get drunk again like I normally do, then you showed up. Babe you wiped away my sorrows that's its only love that rema