Skip to main content

Accidental Brother


Chapter 9
The devil continued making my life a living hell, my Jss 3 is something I will never forget because of him, sometimes he won't play any prank on me, even up to a week, when I think he has forgotten all about me he will come at me with a bigger prank. Today is our last paper, I know this will be last chance to tell Oliver so am determined not to let it slip.
After the paper, everybody was jubilating, except the devil who is just standing and watching, he doesn't have friends, he doesn't want to, cause I hear stories of how he turned down girls that want to date him, even from the senior class, some even begged me to help them. I wonder what they see in him, they should just look past his handsomeness and see the ugliness in him. I search the crowd to see my Oliver and friends throwing sachet water at each other, some of the girls are included. I took my time to look at him, that's the guy I want to be with, he is good, humble and good looking, I know girls say the devil is the most handsome, I think they are all blind.
Oliver with his low cut, tall and dark, a smile that stops my heart every time, his red lips, I keep dreaming of kissing that lips, I want my first kiss to be with him. He is the light that I use to fight away that devil, though it's no longer working, I think the devil has dominated my thinking and every cell, I need to get closer to that light so that he will dispel the darkness. I started moving my feet towards Oliver, this is it, my last chance to tell him my mind, I fear he might reject me but I have hope he won't, even if he doesn't like me, he is such a gentleman that he won't turn me down cruelly, unlike a certain devil I know.
I stopped when the devil appeared in front of me, with his signature smirk
"Hello Cupcake," he said, then poured red oil on me, I felt it from my head as it went down my face and body

Chapter 10
"Why?" I asked as I felt my heart tightened, tears are already coming up. I noticed the crowd go silent, that means all eyes are on me
He leaned down to meet my eyes "cause your misery is my amusement"
"I hate you," I said, it's visible in my eyes how much I despise him, he is cancer to me, "what did I ever do to you," I said with tears rushing down, he didn't say anything just looking angry, how have I offended him.
"The principal is coming" a student screamed, everybody took on their heels, I looked and saw Oliver leaving, my dream is once again shattered by the devil, I also left like everyone else with tears and so much hatred.
When I got home am already exhausted, I manage to bath, then went to my room, I brought out Oliver's picture like I normally do when I feel the devil winning
"How can someone be this wicked," I said, then I heard the door opened, it was the devil, I don't need to look up to know cause his presence is already giving me the chill, then I felt the bed deepened, he is on the bed, he rarely does that.
"When everything seems right, when your dream seems near that you just have to stretch your hand and grab it, when you have forgotten all about me, when your world is yours to spin" he placed his hands on my feet and I jerked it off, he disgusts me "then I will be back to change everything" he said then left. I didn't understand what he was saying but I know its bad, that something worse is coming, I cried myself to sleep. Instead of dreaming of Oliver I dreamt of the devil


Please do click on our Ads. Thanks

To get full pdf file of Accidental Brother or any of my books do chat me up
+2348147717660

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accidental Brother book two

Synopsis Am such a fool I kept thinking as tears rolled down my eyes, I don't care about the awkward glance people are giving me I just couldn't control the tears. Mercy was right all men are the same, if Mike could cheat on her even after all his love then what makes Devil different. It would've been better if I didn't come to surprise him, I would still be living the lie and putting into account how heartbroken I am, the lie is not a bad idea. I remembered what we have been through, the court, the school, Oliver, and everything, I thought he was it for me. I looked at my finger and the ring he gave me still shines, it is a silver ring, if he knew he would be tempted by other girls why bother with the promise ring. I made the attempt to remove it, as it is the first time ever I found myself weak and unable to remove it, instead I wept. Will Cupcake be able to keep her love and her heart as Devils past threatens to break them apart. https://okadabooks.com/boo

The Sacrifice

Good news The Sacrifice is now available on Okadabooks for all my fans that still wants to read it https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_sacrifice/28589

Sacrifice

Chapter 11 I feel bad for what I have done, worst Paul didn't come out to help the situation, I misjudged him, maybe truthfully he followed Peter's footsteps then why isn't he here as Peter is here. "I won't allow her raise that bastard under this roof" she barked "Indirectly you're asking me to leave" Peter stared at her. She hesitated before replying "Am saying she should go, you have a future ahead of you" she said "So does she" Peter said pointing at me, I have never heard of anyone standing for a baby that isn't his. "Don't ruin your life for her" "Mom, its certain you guys won't accept her, and I can't stand and watch her being cast put by both families, so I will just leave with her to safe you all the stress and embarrassment" he said, not waiting for his mother to reply he went inside and brought out his bag, he must have prepared beforehand. "Come Missy, let's go&