Skip to main content

Accidental Brother


Chapter 5
"How is that your business," I barked at him
"Cause I want to boil water, cupcake," he said with a smirk
"For the last time, am not cupcake," I said and stomped off,
"I hate him," I said to Martha
"That's what brothers do," she said trying to sympathise with me.
"Call me later, mom needs her phone." she said, yea, she uses her mothers' phone
"Alright," I said and cut the call as I went back to check my noodles,
The devil is already standing by the corner drinking tea, he drinks tea a lot so I don't need anybody telling me it is his favourite. I gave him a stink eye and dished out my noodles.
I left the kitchen for him since his presences turn my tummy,
I went to my fortress, my room. I breathe in and out and took a few seconds to calm my nerves and flush out the devil from my thought, I always use the fantasy of Oliver to flush him out, works always.
"Now noodles, time to face demolition." I said and smiled, but my face changed as the first spoon has more salt in them than seawater,
How can noodles have salt, then it struck me, the devil did it. I rushed out to give him a piece of my mind but he already left, no doubt to play football, we don't always wash our uniforms, but today I have to.
I threw away the noodles, in a way my mom won't see it,
I then took money from my savings to buy another, I don't want soup
Am not angry much, am happy I have some time alone, after washing my uniform and eating,
I brought out a picture I took with Oliver, it was our Jss 2 when we played King and Queen in our party
I smiled as I look at his perfect face, he might have been mine today if the devil didn't ruin it. Well, there is always another day.
"The bosses are home" I heard the devils voice, he was nudging me, I must have fallen asleep while thinking of Oliver
"Good evening boss," he said to his dad
"Good evening boss lady," he said to mom, how can he show them all his good side and me the bad side.

Chapter 6
"So how was your day kids," my mom asked after I greeted them
"Fine" the devil answered before me, not that I want to tell our parents everything.
"Come honey, let's go freshen up" dad said to mom, it's not even weird when I call him dad, and he has been super sweet to me, I have a feeling I might rely on him more than mom in the future.
"Sure boss, when you come out the food will be ready," the devil said again with an innocent look, I want to shred off that innocency and show people the devil he is.
"Go prepare their food, cupcake," he said to me, more like ordered me
"Am not your maid" I said, he laughed
"I never said you were, am just reminding you of your duty," he said and walked into the room.
I went to prepare the food since it's my duty actually, I wonder how much of his prank I can take before I spill.
Am running to school, our parents always leave very early, leaving us both, so he now went inside the bathroom and wasted a lot of time, he also hid my bag that I had to search for it, before I am done I was already late for school. He is such a devil, how can someone like this exist.
"You are to clear the field after school," the senior prefect told us, the late comers, I hardly come late, but the devil living with me made sure I did.
"Why is you bag dripping water," Oliver asked, and I froze as I heard his voice, it's always a melody to my ear
"Can't you hear me?" he said again and I turned to look at him, I didn't notice he is also among the latecomers
"What," I said sharply,
"I said your bag, is dripping water" he repeated then left, maybe I came out too sharply, I busted another chance with him, then I realized what he said, I pulled off my bag to check. It's truly dripping, I opened the bag to see a can of water in my bag, it's not covered tightly so it soaked my bag and books. My heart hurts, how can a brother treat his sister like this. What did I ever do to him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accidental Brother book two

Synopsis Am such a fool I kept thinking as tears rolled down my eyes, I don't care about the awkward glance people are giving me I just couldn't control the tears. Mercy was right all men are the same, if Mike could cheat on her even after all his love then what makes Devil different. It would've been better if I didn't come to surprise him, I would still be living the lie and putting into account how heartbroken I am, the lie is not a bad idea. I remembered what we have been through, the court, the school, Oliver, and everything, I thought he was it for me. I looked at my finger and the ring he gave me still shines, it is a silver ring, if he knew he would be tempted by other girls why bother with the promise ring. I made the attempt to remove it, as it is the first time ever I found myself weak and unable to remove it, instead I wept. Will Cupcake be able to keep her love and her heart as Devils past threatens to break them apart. https://okadabooks.com/boo

Sacrifice

Chapter 11 I feel bad for what I have done, worst Paul didn't come out to help the situation, I misjudged him, maybe truthfully he followed Peter's footsteps then why isn't he here as Peter is here. "I won't allow her raise that bastard under this roof" she barked "Indirectly you're asking me to leave" Peter stared at her. She hesitated before replying "Am saying she should go, you have a future ahead of you" she said "So does she" Peter said pointing at me, I have never heard of anyone standing for a baby that isn't his. "Don't ruin your life for her" "Mom, its certain you guys won't accept her, and I can't stand and watch her being cast put by both families, so I will just leave with her to safe you all the stress and embarrassment" he said, not waiting for his mother to reply he went inside and brought out his bag, he must have prepared beforehand. "Come Missy, let's go&

MY BILLIONAIRE BOYFRIEND

Chapter 9    "Hello boyfriend" I said, and he turned to me with a smiling face "Hello babe" he said.       With that we engaged into a conversation, I told him how handsome he look in a corporate and he smiled "Now I think I might even go to sleep like this" he said and I laughed, he sure know how to brighten my day. I forgot about work, until my phone rang. Its my boss, I guess he need me "Hello" I said once I picked the call "If you are done come back you are needed" "Alright" I said and he hung up "Work?" He asked "Yes" I said sadly "Don't worry babe, we still have Friday" he said and I frowned, how will I tell him I will be super busy, "what's wrong" he asked "Nothing, it's just too far" I said, I don't want to crush his dreams "Don't worry babe, it will come faster than you know it" he said, and bid me farewell. He is really my sun