Skip to main content

Accidental Brother


Chapter 34
The look on his face is definitely a reward to me, I glared at him
"What's did you just do?" he asked in a low threatening tone
"It's not even enough to calm me down, as if making my life miserable is not enough you have to drag Oliver too," I asked and he smirked like I didn't just slap him earlier
"The punk got what he deserved," he said
"You are a monster and one day you will have your retribution," I said and walked away from him, he is incurable.
The next morning I left early to school, luckily I didn't see him, that's good, that means my day will be good, our parents didn't notice anything, when they call him for dinner last night he said he wasn't hungry, I hope he dies
He wasn't in school today and that was just perfect, Oliver and I had the best time of our lives, everything is perfect except Martha who kept bugging me about the devil. I went to the canteen to buy pie when I saw Chike, Emma and some group of guys talking about yesterday's ordeal.
"Dude, that Mavis can throw a damn good punch," Emma said, they don't know am there yet
"Yes, I have received a couple of it," Chike said shaking his head, that means he has fought with the devil.
"Well, he is not the one at fault, Oliver was way out of the line," one of the guys said and they all nod in agreement, what are they talking about
"He has been on his back since this week," Chike said and at that moment he saw me and gasped, I then leave before others noticed me. But what I heard from them is causing a wreck in my heart.
I approached Chike after school I have to find out everything, I ditched Oliver I don't want him to find out
"Hello Chike," I said and he stopped, luckily
"What do you want?" he asked but didn't turn to look at me
"Can you tell me what happened yesterday?" I asked he inhaled and exhaled then turned to me
"Yesterday at the field, Oliver was tackling your brother fiercely like he has something against him. No matter how much your brother dodge, he's still on him and Oliver has been on him since this week" he said and I felt that same guilty came back, I punished the wrong person
"Is that all?" I asked
"Yea, by the way, how is his ankle," he asked and my eyes widened
"What?"
He looked at me like I have grown two heads "Oliver broke his ankle that's why he punched him" he said and I felt like the monster, I already feel my eyes sting.
"Then when you said you know how his punch feels what do you mean," I asked, I really need to know.
He gave a frustrating grunt "remember how I use to bother you" he asked and I nodded "then suddenly stopped when I came to school with bruises" he said and I nodded again "well that was your brother warning me to stay away from you" he said and I gasped
"You mean he fought you to stay away from me?" I asked
"More like beat me" he muttered but I heard him "I have to go," he said then left. I stood still as it dawn on me that am the bad one here. I have been blaming him all this while but in reality he is the angel, the tears flow as I despise myself for what I have done. I realize the reason he never left his room yesterday is that he had a bad ankle. With that on my mind, I ran home faster than ever.


Remember to click on the Ads,
Also we allow donations
08147717660

6232773964 okoh Udoka fidelity bank

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accidental Brother book two

Synopsis Am such a fool I kept thinking as tears rolled down my eyes, I don't care about the awkward glance people are giving me I just couldn't control the tears. Mercy was right all men are the same, if Mike could cheat on her even after all his love then what makes Devil different. It would've been better if I didn't come to surprise him, I would still be living the lie and putting into account how heartbroken I am, the lie is not a bad idea. I remembered what we have been through, the court, the school, Oliver, and everything, I thought he was it for me. I looked at my finger and the ring he gave me still shines, it is a silver ring, if he knew he would be tempted by other girls why bother with the promise ring. I made the attempt to remove it, as it is the first time ever I found myself weak and unable to remove it, instead I wept. Will Cupcake be able to keep her love and her heart as Devils past threatens to break them apart. https://okadabooks.com/boo

Sacrifice

Chapter 11 I feel bad for what I have done, worst Paul didn't come out to help the situation, I misjudged him, maybe truthfully he followed Peter's footsteps then why isn't he here as Peter is here. "I won't allow her raise that bastard under this roof" she barked "Indirectly you're asking me to leave" Peter stared at her. She hesitated before replying "Am saying she should go, you have a future ahead of you" she said "So does she" Peter said pointing at me, I have never heard of anyone standing for a baby that isn't his. "Don't ruin your life for her" "Mom, its certain you guys won't accept her, and I can't stand and watch her being cast put by both families, so I will just leave with her to safe you all the stress and embarrassment" he said, not waiting for his mother to reply he went inside and brought out his bag, he must have prepared beforehand. "Come Missy, let's go&

MY BILLIONAIRE BOYFRIEND

Chapter 9    "Hello boyfriend" I said, and he turned to me with a smiling face "Hello babe" he said.       With that we engaged into a conversation, I told him how handsome he look in a corporate and he smiled "Now I think I might even go to sleep like this" he said and I laughed, he sure know how to brighten my day. I forgot about work, until my phone rang. Its my boss, I guess he need me "Hello" I said once I picked the call "If you are done come back you are needed" "Alright" I said and he hung up "Work?" He asked "Yes" I said sadly "Don't worry babe, we still have Friday" he said and I frowned, how will I tell him I will be super busy, "what's wrong" he asked "Nothing, it's just too far" I said, I don't want to crush his dreams "Don't worry babe, it will come faster than you know it" he said, and bid me farewell. He is really my sun