Skip to main content

Accidental Brother

Chapter 21
Everything moved on normally, except for the girls that kept bugging me to talk to the devil
"Come on, help me out" a girl from ss1 is bugging me, it quite tiring
"Why not go talk to him yourself," I asked her
"He hardly stops when someone approaches him," she said, that's what they all say
"Esther, the principal is calling you," Martha said to me, speaking of Martha she rarely comes to my house
"Is anything wrong?" I asked, she just shook head and left, so I ran along
"Come in," the principal said after the first knock, I saw Oliver too, he is here
"Sit down" I sat beside Oliver who gave me the sweetest smile, gosh he is perfect, not that devil why do I have to compare them
"I called you both here to talk to you about the post of prefect" the principal said
Cool my dream is coming true
"Yes," we both said
"I want Oliver as the senior prefect and you the assistant," he said, I wanted to squeal not because of being an assistant, but because I will work with Oliver
"Sure sir," he said, how respectful
"So I want you both to go and make plans on how to work, and also bring me names of candidates for other position," he said "though you will take up the post next term, I think it's better to tell you now," he said
Both Oliver and I were smiling
"Thank you, sir," I said and Oliver nodded
"You can now go," he said and we both left
"So, we are going to be working together," I said as I fiddle with my fingers
"Looks like it" he replied, giving me that killer smile, I refrained myself from moaning
"So when do we meet up to talk about it," I asked
"I don't know yet, I will get back at you, for now, let's get back to class," he said and we both walk back to class. I feel like his girlfriend already, but my bubble burst when I saw Chike approaching.

Chapter 22
Now he has to spoil my happiness, I pretended like I didn't see him coming
I just kept walking along Oliver, in my mind am getting ready to trash him if he stops me
By trash, I mean to insult, but to my surprise, he walked past me, that's a first, no actually he has been doing that lately. It started on Monday, he came to school with some bruises
He saw me and walked past me, I thought he just didn't see me, he repeated it I thought it was a coincidence but it just happened again
That means something is up, but I don't mind am just glad he is off my back
When I came inside the class my eyes instantly went over to the devil, it's an involuntary action
It surprises me that I do it always, he is resting his head on his hand looking bored. I rolled my eyes and went to my seat, I will definitely gist Martha on the latest.
"Did you hear the latest" Martha whispered to me, she doesn't want to alert the teacher
Looks like she also has a big news
"What's that," I asked, leaning closer
"There is going to be a party this Friday" there is always a party but we never go,
"Its Emma, that is hosting it, his parents are traveling, and he said it is going to be the last party till they finish waec," she said excitedly, Emma is a senior, very rich background, always host parties, we always hear about the parties on Monday. I and Martha are determined to go one day
"So are we going to attend this one?" she asked, my parents are going to the village this Friday, so am free,
"Yes baby girl we are," I said and her eyes sparked up
"Good, cause everybody will be there, including Oliver," she said wiggling her eyebrows, I rolled my eyes and we focused on the lesson.
Am already thinking of what to wear and how to attract Oliver, I looked at him and he has his attention on the lesson, unlike the devil that looks bored.
Uuuuuh why do I keep comparing him with that devil, still I looked at him and he caught me and smiled, and winked, I froze and averted my gaze.

As a reminder don't forget to click on the Ads to help the community.
The image below is the ads you should click on after reading.
The marked images are the ads, though the images changes sometimes but it's always at the top of the page or in the middle, so please do click


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accidental Brother book two

Synopsis Am such a fool I kept thinking as tears rolled down my eyes, I don't care about the awkward glance people are giving me I just couldn't control the tears. Mercy was right all men are the same, if Mike could cheat on her even after all his love then what makes Devil different. It would've been better if I didn't come to surprise him, I would still be living the lie and putting into account how heartbroken I am, the lie is not a bad idea. I remembered what we have been through, the court, the school, Oliver, and everything, I thought he was it for me. I looked at my finger and the ring he gave me still shines, it is a silver ring, if he knew he would be tempted by other girls why bother with the promise ring. I made the attempt to remove it, as it is the first time ever I found myself weak and unable to remove it, instead I wept. Will Cupcake be able to keep her love and her heart as Devils past threatens to break them apart. https://okadabooks.com/boo

Sacrifice

Chapter 11 I feel bad for what I have done, worst Paul didn't come out to help the situation, I misjudged him, maybe truthfully he followed Peter's footsteps then why isn't he here as Peter is here. "I won't allow her raise that bastard under this roof" she barked "Indirectly you're asking me to leave" Peter stared at her. She hesitated before replying "Am saying she should go, you have a future ahead of you" she said "So does she" Peter said pointing at me, I have never heard of anyone standing for a baby that isn't his. "Don't ruin your life for her" "Mom, its certain you guys won't accept her, and I can't stand and watch her being cast put by both families, so I will just leave with her to safe you all the stress and embarrassment" he said, not waiting for his mother to reply he went inside and brought out his bag, he must have prepared beforehand. "Come Missy, let's go&

MY BILLIONAIRE BOYFRIEND

Chapter 9    "Hello boyfriend" I said, and he turned to me with a smiling face "Hello babe" he said.       With that we engaged into a conversation, I told him how handsome he look in a corporate and he smiled "Now I think I might even go to sleep like this" he said and I laughed, he sure know how to brighten my day. I forgot about work, until my phone rang. Its my boss, I guess he need me "Hello" I said once I picked the call "If you are done come back you are needed" "Alright" I said and he hung up "Work?" He asked "Yes" I said sadly "Don't worry babe, we still have Friday" he said and I frowned, how will I tell him I will be super busy, "what's wrong" he asked "Nothing, it's just too far" I said, I don't want to crush his dreams "Don't worry babe, it will come faster than you know it" he said, and bid me farewell. He is really my sun