Skip to main content

Accidental Brother

Chapter 23
"Have you heard about the Friday party?" Oliver asked, he came to my desk, its almost dismissal
"Yea," I answered, I stiffed like being held at a gunpoint
"If you can make it, am thinking if we can get to talk more about the prefect stuff," he said scratching the back of his neck, how cute Oliver is shy
"And you know get to know each other more," he said and I was overwhelmed
"Sure, I would love that," I said but actually am already picturing him proposing to me.
"So, a date then," he said and my eyes widened "not like a date date, its a date not date like a date" he balled his hand into a fist "what am I saying" he looks frustrated, a huge part me is happy for making him like this
"I understand what you mean," I said and he relaxed
"Friday then," he said and left but not before giving me his gorgeous smile.
On Friday I went to our school field to see him, the boys always practice on Friday.
I also saw that devil, he is now among our school footballers, I heard he is good, some say he is the best. I don't mind
"So what time do you think the party is starting," I asked Oliver
"Just come by 10," he said, he is all sweaty, but I think it's sexy, he went back to practice after our little chat
Again I involuntarily search for the devil, and sure he has his eyes on me looking furious, that can only mean one thing, he is going to bully me once he gets back. I gave him a hard stare and he just shook his head and continued his football.
"Devil" I muttered then left. When I got home mom and dad are already preparing to leave
"Where is Mavis" mom asked
"He is still in school, football practice," I said she gave me a nod
"We are going, tell him when he gets back, we will call you guys," mom said
"Be good and take care of him" dad said and they both left. The only thing on my mind right now is the party
"The cats away, the mice will play" I sang as I went to my room to prepare my dressing
"Oliver, you will be mesmerized," I said


Chapter 24
"I strongly advice against this party," the devil warned me and I scoffed
"Good thing I never listen to you" I barked, he shook his head and gave me a pitiful look
"The boss will hear about it," he said, oh now he is threatening me
"You wouldn't dare, and if you do I will say its a lie, cause I have never done such before" I smiled, I know they will believe me
"Just..... Be safe" he said and went into his room, that left me dumbstruck, who is he
The devil never cared for my well being, but since am too excited to meet Oliver I waved it.
At 10 pm I heard a knock on my door, I know its Martha, mom, and dad already called to tell us they reached
"So baby girl, are you ready for the best night" I squealed as I opened the door, she looks amazing, wearing a red gown, she is putting on a wig, wow I never thought of that
It made her appear hot and matured unlike me that have my cornrows
"Don't worry I got you covered" she said and brought out another wig, I screamed, damn I love this girl.
She redid my make up, making me hotter, I now look like a superstar with my royal blue gown.
"Isn't Mavis coming?" Martha asked as we stepped out
"Nop, who would want that devil to come," I said and went ahead with Martha on my trail
When we got to the party its already a blast, we all came with our school ID that's the invitation to know you are our student.
"You sure took your time" I heard Oliver's voice, I shut my eyes to gather myself, then opened it
"Did you wait long" I turned, I heard Martha laughed at my comeback
"Am over there" Martha said and left us both, you see this is the reason I love her
Wow this is going to fun, I said as I took the drink Oliver offered me, am not such a good girl, my dad some times gives me alcohol so it's not a new thing to me, we both started talking, you can say we hit it off immediately.
"So you like the party?" He asked
"Hmmmm, too early to say," I said
"Then let me make you say," he said and took me to the dance floor, am so happy I think I will melt.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accidental Brother book two

Synopsis Am such a fool I kept thinking as tears rolled down my eyes, I don't care about the awkward glance people are giving me I just couldn't control the tears. Mercy was right all men are the same, if Mike could cheat on her even after all his love then what makes Devil different. It would've been better if I didn't come to surprise him, I would still be living the lie and putting into account how heartbroken I am, the lie is not a bad idea. I remembered what we have been through, the court, the school, Oliver, and everything, I thought he was it for me. I looked at my finger and the ring he gave me still shines, it is a silver ring, if he knew he would be tempted by other girls why bother with the promise ring. I made the attempt to remove it, as it is the first time ever I found myself weak and unable to remove it, instead I wept. Will Cupcake be able to keep her love and her heart as Devils past threatens to break them apart. https://okadabooks.com/boo

Sacrifice

Chapter 11 I feel bad for what I have done, worst Paul didn't come out to help the situation, I misjudged him, maybe truthfully he followed Peter's footsteps then why isn't he here as Peter is here. "I won't allow her raise that bastard under this roof" she barked "Indirectly you're asking me to leave" Peter stared at her. She hesitated before replying "Am saying she should go, you have a future ahead of you" she said "So does she" Peter said pointing at me, I have never heard of anyone standing for a baby that isn't his. "Don't ruin your life for her" "Mom, its certain you guys won't accept her, and I can't stand and watch her being cast put by both families, so I will just leave with her to safe you all the stress and embarrassment" he said, not waiting for his mother to reply he went inside and brought out his bag, he must have prepared beforehand. "Come Missy, let's go&

MY BILLIONAIRE BOYFRIEND

Chapter 9    "Hello boyfriend" I said, and he turned to me with a smiling face "Hello babe" he said.       With that we engaged into a conversation, I told him how handsome he look in a corporate and he smiled "Now I think I might even go to sleep like this" he said and I laughed, he sure know how to brighten my day. I forgot about work, until my phone rang. Its my boss, I guess he need me "Hello" I said once I picked the call "If you are done come back you are needed" "Alright" I said and he hung up "Work?" He asked "Yes" I said sadly "Don't worry babe, we still have Friday" he said and I frowned, how will I tell him I will be super busy, "what's wrong" he asked "Nothing, it's just too far" I said, I don't want to crush his dreams "Don't worry babe, it will come faster than you know it" he said, and bid me farewell. He is really my sun