Skip to main content

Accidental Brother

Chapter 13
Everything in my life is splendid, the devil is no more
Am now in ss1, and yes am still crushing on Oliver
I couldn't make my move cause he dating Amina
A girl in our class, but I have hope I know things will be fine
As long as the devil is no more, our new house is splendid
Four rooms apartment, I always describe it as cute
Am also super close with dad, but I just hate it when he brings up the devil
And in dads eyes, that devil is an angel
My mom's supermarket is now on the next level, I can't wish for a better life
It's been two years mom got married and no issue
Though dad is really not concerned mom is stressed
I know things will be fine, as long as the devil is not in sight.
"So girl have you given up on him yet?" Martha asked, she knows everything
"Nope, I will wait, you know all good things come to those who wait," she said the last phrase with me
"Soon our ss1 will be over and we will be a step closer to being the school prefects," she said happily
"Yes" am happy too, cause these present prefects bully's a lot, though not close to that devil
Being the most intelligent girl in school I might get the assistant prefect
Oliver is the brightest in both boys and girls, so he is definitely going to be the senior prefect
He is also good at football, so he might be the game prefect.
But if he becomes the senior prefect and I the assistant, that means I will have more time with him
I just have to study harder so I won't miss that post
"Look" Martha tapped me, showing me Oliver with Amina,
"Isn't he perfect" I drooled
"Are not jealous? he is with another," she said
"Nop" I answered, I don't believe one has to be jealous when such things happen,
I know he will be mine one day then why get jealous
"Sometimes I wonder the type of love you have," she said and walked past me
One day when she falls for someone, she will know I thought to myself then followed her,
We are on our way home





Chapter 14
I help my mother on the weekends, today is Friday so I decided to go help her
Am not really needed much she has 3 sales girls
Just that, I am bored at home, and I get to have shortbread,
"Take this phone, the driver that will bring the goods will soon call," my mom said handing the phone to me
"Give him the direction," she said,
I now have a phone, though not an android, just normal phone for calls
Mainly my parents and Martha, people rarely call me
I wish I have an android, I would be chatting
"Hello" I picked the phone immediately it rang
"Cupcake" his deep tone came out, sending chills down me
"Why are you calling?" instantly my mood changed
"Why are you with boss lady's phone," he asked,
"Cause am waiting for someone to call," I answered
He chuckled "have you finally got a chance with Oliver"
He made me remember all the plans he ruined,
The hate I had for him resurfaced
"Why did you call," I asked
"To ask about things" he replied and I imagined him shrugging
"Things are fine, can you now hang up" my patience is now very thin
"Wait, do you know we hardly breathe with our two nostrils," he said
It surprised me, cause this is so unrelated to our discussion
But what surprised me most is that it's true,
Cause I blocked my right nose and it was difficult to breathe through the other
Showing I wasn't breathing with it earlier
"You just tried it cupcake," he said with a giggle
"No, I didn't" I don't want to give him the satisfaction
"Deny all you want the truth still remains," he said
"And you just placed your palm on your forehead"
How did he know I just did that
"How did you know?" I asked I looking around to make sure he is not back,
"Stop looking around," he said and I gasped
"I know it is what you do whenever you are frustrated, so it's easy to notice cause I frustrated you a lot"
"You devil," I said and he laughed, then I smiled, like really smiled, it lasted for a moment cause my sane part reminded me the devil he is, that moment another call came in, it must be the driver
"Bye," I said cutting him off, I never wanted to be this rude but I panicked
I panicked cause he scared me, I have never been scared of him
I just hate him, but today he scared me because he made me smile.


Please remember to click on the Ads.
To get the PDF do chat me up
+2348147717660

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accidental Brother book two

Synopsis Am such a fool I kept thinking as tears rolled down my eyes, I don't care about the awkward glance people are giving me I just couldn't control the tears. Mercy was right all men are the same, if Mike could cheat on her even after all his love then what makes Devil different. It would've been better if I didn't come to surprise him, I would still be living the lie and putting into account how heartbroken I am, the lie is not a bad idea. I remembered what we have been through, the court, the school, Oliver, and everything, I thought he was it for me. I looked at my finger and the ring he gave me still shines, it is a silver ring, if he knew he would be tempted by other girls why bother with the promise ring. I made the attempt to remove it, as it is the first time ever I found myself weak and unable to remove it, instead I wept. Will Cupcake be able to keep her love and her heart as Devils past threatens to break them apart. https://okadabooks.com/boo

Sacrifice

Chapter 11 I feel bad for what I have done, worst Paul didn't come out to help the situation, I misjudged him, maybe truthfully he followed Peter's footsteps then why isn't he here as Peter is here. "I won't allow her raise that bastard under this roof" she barked "Indirectly you're asking me to leave" Peter stared at her. She hesitated before replying "Am saying she should go, you have a future ahead of you" she said "So does she" Peter said pointing at me, I have never heard of anyone standing for a baby that isn't his. "Don't ruin your life for her" "Mom, its certain you guys won't accept her, and I can't stand and watch her being cast put by both families, so I will just leave with her to safe you all the stress and embarrassment" he said, not waiting for his mother to reply he went inside and brought out his bag, he must have prepared beforehand. "Come Missy, let's go&

MY BILLIONAIRE BOYFRIEND

Chapter 9    "Hello boyfriend" I said, and he turned to me with a smiling face "Hello babe" he said.       With that we engaged into a conversation, I told him how handsome he look in a corporate and he smiled "Now I think I might even go to sleep like this" he said and I laughed, he sure know how to brighten my day. I forgot about work, until my phone rang. Its my boss, I guess he need me "Hello" I said once I picked the call "If you are done come back you are needed" "Alright" I said and he hung up "Work?" He asked "Yes" I said sadly "Don't worry babe, we still have Friday" he said and I frowned, how will I tell him I will be super busy, "what's wrong" he asked "Nothing, it's just too far" I said, I don't want to crush his dreams "Don't worry babe, it will come faster than you know it" he said, and bid me farewell. He is really my sun