Skip to main content

Accidental Brother

Chapter 32
"What do you need me for?" I asked as serious as I can
"I have some notes to copy, my hand is tired so why not help me and complete them," he said with a shrug like he didn't just break my heart
"I can do it later, the teacher only check the note on the last week before the exam" I tried to reason with him
"Do it now, you are not doing anything now" he said, chatting with my boyfriend is obviously nothing to him.
"Alright master. So can I have it" I asked and he smirked. He opened his desk and brought out his whole note, 10 subjects in total "which one?" I asked
"All of it" I gasped, then opened them, he has not even written anything, we are now in 7th week and he has not written anything.
"How am I suppose to finish this," I asked, its time to start reading for the exam.
"Don't know don't care, just finish it all" he said, what sort of deal did I make with him.
"Ok, let me take just one for now," I said and he nodded, I took his biology notebook, I will use mine to copy. When I returned Oliver is already gone, Martha is back. I opened my desk to bring out my biology note. I saw a note from Oliver "wait for me after school" I smiled, he always brings a smile to my face
"So what's up?" Martha asked, that's our way to know each other life
"Oliver confessed," I said and she gasped, I told her everything apart from the slave part
"Am happy for you" she said
"So yours?" I asked, her parents are always fighting and it affects her, she is the strongest girl I know, for she always stays strong.
"They are still at it," she said sadly
"Things will be fine," I said and she nodded. Then I started the note
"What are you doing?" she asked
"Writing that devils note," I said disgustingly, she smiles
"You should stop calling him devil, he actually saved you" it's true but am paying for it "come on let me help you, he saved us both," she said and took the note from me, I felt relieved I still have to tackle the other nine.
Not long after, our next period started. So we suspended everything. When the school dismissed, I Went outside to wait for Oliver, I ditched that devil
"Hello Esther" I heard his voice, I turned to him "did you wait long?" he asked I shook my head
"Come on let's go," I said and he intertwined our hands, this is a habit I won't drop
"Are you forgetting your duty" I heard the devils voice and my world crumbled
I turned to see him with his bag, I thought I ditched him
"I know he is your sister, but treat her nicely," Oliver demanded with anger
"You are right, she is my sister so whatever I do is not your concern" he glared at Oliver
"Am her" I stopped Oliver before he finished his sentence
"We will see tomorrow, just leave for now" I begged him, he left after glaring at the devil
"Here carry this" he handed his bag to me, it was very heavy
"Why is it this heavy?" I asked as I struggled with it
"I loaded all my notebook since it will all be at home till you finish it all," he said and casually walked before me
"You could have just taken it one at a time, why do you always cause me pain" I cried, not really showing him the tears
"Remember cupcake, your misery is my amusement"

Remember to click on the Ads,
Also we allow donations
08147717660

6232773964 okoh Udoka fidelity bank

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accidental Brother book two

Synopsis Am such a fool I kept thinking as tears rolled down my eyes, I don't care about the awkward glance people are giving me I just couldn't control the tears. Mercy was right all men are the same, if Mike could cheat on her even after all his love then what makes Devil different. It would've been better if I didn't come to surprise him, I would still be living the lie and putting into account how heartbroken I am, the lie is not a bad idea. I remembered what we have been through, the court, the school, Oliver, and everything, I thought he was it for me. I looked at my finger and the ring he gave me still shines, it is a silver ring, if he knew he would be tempted by other girls why bother with the promise ring. I made the attempt to remove it, as it is the first time ever I found myself weak and unable to remove it, instead I wept. Will Cupcake be able to keep her love and her heart as Devils past threatens to break them apart. https://okadabooks.com/boo

Sacrifice

Chapter 11 I feel bad for what I have done, worst Paul didn't come out to help the situation, I misjudged him, maybe truthfully he followed Peter's footsteps then why isn't he here as Peter is here. "I won't allow her raise that bastard under this roof" she barked "Indirectly you're asking me to leave" Peter stared at her. She hesitated before replying "Am saying she should go, you have a future ahead of you" she said "So does she" Peter said pointing at me, I have never heard of anyone standing for a baby that isn't his. "Don't ruin your life for her" "Mom, its certain you guys won't accept her, and I can't stand and watch her being cast put by both families, so I will just leave with her to safe you all the stress and embarrassment" he said, not waiting for his mother to reply he went inside and brought out his bag, he must have prepared beforehand. "Come Missy, let's go&

The Sacrifice

Good news The Sacrifice is now available on Okadabooks for all my fans that still wants to read it https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_sacrifice/28589