Skip to main content

Accidental Brother


Chapter 17
When we got home, Martha left, though she promised to stay till evening
She barely looked at that devil, is she also frightened
"So here is our new home," I said
"Not bad, so where is everybody?" He asked
"It's Saturday, so mom is at the shop dad is at work, though he will soon be back"
Dad rarely go to work on Saturdays, he just nodded and worked around the house
"So where is my room?" he asked and I showed him, "thanks," he said and went inside
He shut the door, I think he is tired and wants to sleep,
so I went to my room too and locked the door
The devil is here now so I should keep my guard up.
I woke up later in the evening, I heard some noise, it seems everybody is back
"So Mavis, how have you been?" my mom asked, they are both in the kitchen
"Been cool," he said, he is helping her out, how come he is this nice to them
I left them to go chat up with dad in the living room
"Honey you're awake," he said
"Yes," I said rubbing my eyes
"When you start school on Monday, inquire how much is your school registration for a new student," he said, obviously for that devil
"Sure dad," I said and he focused on his news
"Time for dinner" my mom came out with the food followed by the devil
Our eyes locked and he smirked, I gave him a stink eyes,
I want to show him I have changed, so he will not think of bullying me
"Hmmm, I certainly missed your food boss lady," he said as he took the first scoop
"Am sure it missed you too" my mom said laughing
They all started eating and kept asking the devil random questions, mainly how he has been.
I have been excited about starting school, now am dreading it, I feel like the good things are about to end
After dinner I went to bed, he didn't try anything funny and am grateful for that
Now let's see how much I have changed, cause I am determined that he won't mess up my plans again.

Chapter 18
Accidental Brother.
School started happily, I said happily because Oliver is no longer with Amina
I have no idea what happened but I don't care as long as I have my chance
I already inquire how much for registration for that devil
Am surprised he still hasn't tried anything funny. I rarely see him at home
He always goes to watch ball or play, well it's better we stay out of each other's way
"So how is your brother," Martha asked, she has been asking about him since this week
"He is fine" I replied
"When will he be starting school," she asked and I looked at her suspiciously
"On Monday," I said, she just nodded "Oliver is single again," I said
"Yea, you now have your chance," she said shaking her head
"I definitely won't miss it," I said
"Hi Esther" I heard my name, then turn to see Chike, the disciplinarian
He has been after me since ss1, at first its just normal flirting but now it's becoming too much
And its annoying "what" I barked
"Calm your horses baby girl, I just want to ask you something"
"Ok, what," I said calmly
"Will you be free on Saturday, I want to take you out" he asked
"No" I replied quickly, a lot of guys have been after me, he is the most persistent
"Come on baby girl, I like you and you know it, just give me a chance and I will make you a big girl," he said with a smirk, I laughed at his comment, a blockhead like him
"I will pass," I said "come Martha let's go," I said to Martha
"You will regret this," he said after me, I ignored him and walked home with Martha.
The week flew pass like a breeze, its Monday again, I thought dad will drive me to school
Cause he will be registering the devil, instead he left and said my mom will do the registration
I left late because of that, my mom said they will be coming by 12, when I reached school I was already late, but the senior prefect pardoned me, I could see the disdain on Chike's face.
I don't care I just went to class.


Click on the Ads to help
Chat me up if you want any PDF
08147717660

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diary of Mr. Nice Guy

Chapter 9 It has not been up to an hour I walked into the club but am now inside a car with a girl having sex, the funniest aspect is I don't even know her name. I got her attention while at the bar, did everything Henry taught me and she gave me a positive response. I walked up to her not even minding her friends, the alcohol played the part. On getting close she stood up and headed towards the door, I followed and we both came outside, she was leaning beside a car, her car I presume since am having sex with her inside it. On approaching her I first commented on her legs, I learned from Henry to first give a compliment "Nice legs," I said, truly it is, her thick leg looked so succulent and her hot gown made no effort to cover it up. "Thanks," she said, in a seductive way, my eyes traveled her body, I wanted to also complement her breast but that will make me look like a pervert. I smiled already feeling empty with nothing to say. "So I caught you look...

My Monster

Chapter 22 "So now you out in the open are you prepared to shoulder everything?" Mr. Stephenson asked him. "Am ready for all that" he answered looking at me, Mr. Stephenson walked towards me and held my hand "I don't know what you did to him, but whatever it is, am eternally grateful," he said, I felt so high, Mr. Stephenson, among the top ten richest in the country, is grateful towards me "Am honoured sir," I said and he smiled. "Papa, from the monthly company file you sent me, I found out there is a loop in the company's account, someone is stealing from the company and he or she knows how to hide his/her track." He said I looked at him, right now he doesn't look like the same teenage boy I walked the stairs with, he is now the heir of a mobile network company. "Oh, what to do?" papa asked, but not phased. "Give out the call to have every member surveyed," he replied, I feel so inferior, he is i...

My Monster

Chapter 15      "It's getting late, time to leave before they noticed I snuck out," he said bringing me out of my trance, I swallowed before speaking for my throat is dry. "Yea, my mom will soon call," I said and stood up, I went and wore my sandals slowly, he dressed up before I finished buckling my sandals "Let's be going," he said and I followed. "Why did you snuck out?" I asked and he shrugged. "I had a date," he said and I gasped "not that type of date Barbie," he said, should I really be bothered, I stopped as I watched him walk ahead. I thought Bella was stupid for falling for a beast, even though the beast was prince charming, I hated Fiona for falling for Shrek, even turning to an Ogre just to be with Shrek. But right now am starting to see the reason for their action, Love is beyond human reasoning it's really blind. For here I stand falling for the boy in the mask, even when he is considered a mon...