Skip to main content

Accidental Brother

Chapter 15
After the scary moment, my dream of him resurfaced
It hunted me for weeks, how can he have such power even when he is far away
After a while I forgot about it, the excitement of the new class helped
The school will soon resume, and I will be in ss2 then will officially hold a post in the second term
I woke up this night, to finish the novel I started earlier, am a sucker for a romance novel
It's titled "When lightning strikes" I love reading cause I imagine it to be Oliver and me
I was happy when I finished it, I heard a sound as I was about lying down
More like a conversation, my parents normally do it, this time I decided to go eavesdrop
"I pity him, he hardly shows his emotions and he has been through a lot" that's my dad's voice, I just stayed at a corner I can't see them, so they can't see me too
"I know, that's why it's better...... " my mom I couldn't hear her last words "we have already received calls from his aunt, it's becoming too much for her," she said
What are they talking about, I paid more attention even though it's wrong
"He used to be a happy boy, now he only pretends to be happy" he sighed, I can sense his sadness
Whoever they are talking about is quite special, I decided its a private matter and left them, I feel sad for the person, with that I slept off.
School is starting next week, I already got a new uniform, new sandals
Mom will help me with my hair next week on Sunday, so it will be new when I start on Monday
We are all at home its Sunday, my dad doesn't work and my mom leaves the shop for the sales girls
"So honey, your school starts next week" dad ask, yea he also calls me honey
"Yes" I answered absent-minded, am focused on the home movie
"Good, cause your brother will be joining you," he said and that got my attention instantly
"What" I screamed, and he chuckled
"Mavis is coming back," he said and my eye widened, my worse nightmare,
Then I remembered his promise before he left, that devil.


Chapter 16
Sadly am now on my way to get Mavis from the junction
Since he doesn't know here, Martha is with me
"Don't worry he might have changed" Martha tried to console me
"Once a devil, always a devil," I said
"If he is still the same, it doesn't matter, cause you have changed," she said
It made me smile, I remember looking at the mirror this morning
Am really gaining weight in the right places, though I know that's not what Martha was talking about
"Yea, I changed, next tomorrow we start a new class and a step closer to prefect" I reasoned
Not that am really interested in being a prefect, I just want Oliver by my side
"You know he is still with Amina," she said, I rolled my eyes
"Yes I know, but I still have hope," I said, I felt chill, as I get closer to the junction
"We are here," Martha said after a while, I looked around hoping to see him,
I saw a tall guy leaning by the tree, his head is hung low he has a headphone on, so I couldn't see his face
But he looks badass with his jean jacket, I smiled then continued searching for the devil
"That guy is so badass," Martha said, I just gave her a nod
"I can't find that devil," I said to Martha, she just shrugged
"Then let's ask him," Martha said pointing at the badass, I smirked at her
She just wants a reason to talk to the guy
"Alright," I said and she moved quickly to the guy and I followed
"Hello," she said, I know the guy won't hear her, cause of the headphone,
But I hope he feels her presences, luckily he did cause he raised his head
My jaw dropped, he is the devil, he looked at Martha with a frown face
Martha is rendered immobile, cause I can see how stiff she is
"What," he said with his deep voice, then his eye caught me and his frown vanished
He gave me the cutest smile I have ever seen
"Cupcake," he said, and I can't help but think how devilishly handsome he is.
"Devil," I said, more like muttered, and once again he scared me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accidental Brother book two

Synopsis Am such a fool I kept thinking as tears rolled down my eyes, I don't care about the awkward glance people are giving me I just couldn't control the tears. Mercy was right all men are the same, if Mike could cheat on her even after all his love then what makes Devil different. It would've been better if I didn't come to surprise him, I would still be living the lie and putting into account how heartbroken I am, the lie is not a bad idea. I remembered what we have been through, the court, the school, Oliver, and everything, I thought he was it for me. I looked at my finger and the ring he gave me still shines, it is a silver ring, if he knew he would be tempted by other girls why bother with the promise ring. I made the attempt to remove it, as it is the first time ever I found myself weak and unable to remove it, instead I wept. Will Cupcake be able to keep her love and her heart as Devils past threatens to break them apart. https://okadabooks.com/boo

Sacrifice

Chapter 11 I feel bad for what I have done, worst Paul didn't come out to help the situation, I misjudged him, maybe truthfully he followed Peter's footsteps then why isn't he here as Peter is here. "I won't allow her raise that bastard under this roof" she barked "Indirectly you're asking me to leave" Peter stared at her. She hesitated before replying "Am saying she should go, you have a future ahead of you" she said "So does she" Peter said pointing at me, I have never heard of anyone standing for a baby that isn't his. "Don't ruin your life for her" "Mom, its certain you guys won't accept her, and I can't stand and watch her being cast put by both families, so I will just leave with her to safe you all the stress and embarrassment" he said, not waiting for his mother to reply he went inside and brought out his bag, he must have prepared beforehand. "Come Missy, let's go&

MY BILLIONAIRE BOYFRIEND

Chapter 9    "Hello boyfriend" I said, and he turned to me with a smiling face "Hello babe" he said.       With that we engaged into a conversation, I told him how handsome he look in a corporate and he smiled "Now I think I might even go to sleep like this" he said and I laughed, he sure know how to brighten my day. I forgot about work, until my phone rang. Its my boss, I guess he need me "Hello" I said once I picked the call "If you are done come back you are needed" "Alright" I said and he hung up "Work?" He asked "Yes" I said sadly "Don't worry babe, we still have Friday" he said and I frowned, how will I tell him I will be super busy, "what's wrong" he asked "Nothing, it's just too far" I said, I don't want to crush his dreams "Don't worry babe, it will come faster than you know it" he said, and bid me farewell. He is really my sun