Skip to main content

Accidental Brother

Accidental Brother.
Chapter 1
Here is my question. Do you believe in a soulmate? you know, someone you are created for, someone that gives you both the butterfly and electricity, that one person you can proudly call your other half. Yea, I so believe in a soulmate, I mean its the best kind of love. You can see how beautiful it is from Romeo and Juliet, forget the fact they died young, but come on it's because they know they can't go on without each other, that's the power of soulmate. So imagine how bad it is for me to have all this soulmate vibe from my brother, my step brother actually, looking at it I think it's better to fall for the enemy than family. At first it wasn't like this, at first I hate him to the bone, he is a bad bully, he should've been born a bull, but with recent event things change and I find myself irresistibly attracted to him, I just can't shake away the fact that I see him as my soulmate. Well before you call me incest, sit back and let me tell you the story, I will start from the beginning, I mean before the beginning, not before I was born but before I started falling for him. So Am going to start from 3 years ago when I first encountered him, I have known him longer than that, but it was four years ago he came into my life.
FLASHBACK
"Come on honey, we are already late" my mom called,
"Am done" I said popping out of the one room we live in, wearing the blue gown she bought me, it fits like a glove, she is also wearing a blue gown but different design
"Aww, you look good honey," she said, I smiled
"Thanks, mom, but my name is Esther." I demanded, she just smiled and wave it off
"Come let's go," she said leaving and I followed her. We are going to meet her date, she separated from my dad three years ago, and it is good, my dad is an alcoholic so the court gave me to mom, she is now dating, am going to meet the man today, I know he makes my mom happy, I may be 13 years old but am matured enough to know love.

ACCIDENTAL BROTHER
Chapter 2
"Finally we meet." the man said, he is tall, handsome and matured,
I like him already, he looks like the playful type "Am Bright Okafor" he introduced himself
"Am Esther Charles" I said smiling, he now ushered us inside but not before giving my mom a wink.
We sat down and started eating, I made sure to eat to my satisfaction, it's not every day I get this opportunity.
"My son will soon be here," he said, to my mom, wow does that mean he is also divorced or widowed, well it's not in my place to ask, am not a curious person
"You will know him," he said to me,
"How?" I asked
"He attends the same school you do," he said
"In fact the same class," my mom said, I searched my mind but no one popped up,
apart from my crush Oliver, he is the dream of every girl, intelligent,
he put the word gorgeous to shame, I pray he is not the one he is talking about, though I want a relationship with Oliver, not a family relationship,
so I keep my fingers crossed and hope it is someone else.
After a while, I heard someone call from behind me
"Miss me, boss"
"Here he is, the thug," Mr. Bright said, motioning my back so I turned to see who
Luckily for me, it's not Oliver, but the new student who started this term with us,
I can't remember his name, but I know he is older than most.
He froze when he saw me, his smile faded
"You," he said, then walked and sat beside his father, I just wave, I want to be polite
"Yes, say hello to your new sister" Mr bright said, and we all gasped
"I know, it's a surprise to you, but I know we can make it work, can you accept me as your husband," he said to my mom, as he shows her a ring,
She looked at me, with her hands clasping her lips, I smiled showing my support then she looked at Mr. Bright
"Yes," she said with tears, he then slipped the ring in her finger, it fits like a glove.
My new brother who am yet to know his name started clapping so I did, he looked at me
and smile, but I could see sadness hidden in it, I shook it off since it's not possible




Authors note. Help the writer by clicking on the Ads, I would be so grateful

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accidental Brother book two

Synopsis Am such a fool I kept thinking as tears rolled down my eyes, I don't care about the awkward glance people are giving me I just couldn't control the tears. Mercy was right all men are the same, if Mike could cheat on her even after all his love then what makes Devil different. It would've been better if I didn't come to surprise him, I would still be living the lie and putting into account how heartbroken I am, the lie is not a bad idea. I remembered what we have been through, the court, the school, Oliver, and everything, I thought he was it for me. I looked at my finger and the ring he gave me still shines, it is a silver ring, if he knew he would be tempted by other girls why bother with the promise ring. I made the attempt to remove it, as it is the first time ever I found myself weak and unable to remove it, instead I wept. Will Cupcake be able to keep her love and her heart as Devils past threatens to break them apart. https://okadabooks.com/boo

Sacrifice

Chapter 11 I feel bad for what I have done, worst Paul didn't come out to help the situation, I misjudged him, maybe truthfully he followed Peter's footsteps then why isn't he here as Peter is here. "I won't allow her raise that bastard under this roof" she barked "Indirectly you're asking me to leave" Peter stared at her. She hesitated before replying "Am saying she should go, you have a future ahead of you" she said "So does she" Peter said pointing at me, I have never heard of anyone standing for a baby that isn't his. "Don't ruin your life for her" "Mom, its certain you guys won't accept her, and I can't stand and watch her being cast put by both families, so I will just leave with her to safe you all the stress and embarrassment" he said, not waiting for his mother to reply he went inside and brought out his bag, he must have prepared beforehand. "Come Missy, let's go&

MY BILLIONAIRE BOYFRIEND

Chapter 9    "Hello boyfriend" I said, and he turned to me with a smiling face "Hello babe" he said.       With that we engaged into a conversation, I told him how handsome he look in a corporate and he smiled "Now I think I might even go to sleep like this" he said and I laughed, he sure know how to brighten my day. I forgot about work, until my phone rang. Its my boss, I guess he need me "Hello" I said once I picked the call "If you are done come back you are needed" "Alright" I said and he hung up "Work?" He asked "Yes" I said sadly "Don't worry babe, we still have Friday" he said and I frowned, how will I tell him I will be super busy, "what's wrong" he asked "Nothing, it's just too far" I said, I don't want to crush his dreams "Don't worry babe, it will come faster than you know it" he said, and bid me farewell. He is really my sun