Skip to main content

My Monster

Chapter 21

            I don't have to look at peoples face to see how surprised they are, soon reporters will hear about this, I wonder what he's planning.
"Barbie, now am out to the world, how do you suppose I go visit my grandfather" he whispered to me, I smiled I felt so important for he relied on me,
"We can take my car," I said, and I saw his eyes lit up "this way," I said leading the way still holding him, am not planning on leaving this sweet sensation. We entered my car and drove off, he told the driver the address.
"Before we get there the reporters might be there so you can go after dropping me," he said, but I can feel his reluctance.
"Shhh, am in it till the end," I said and he smiled
"Would I be considered hormonal teenage boy if I kiss you," he asked whispering, I giggled, I kissed him instead, I planned to make it a quick one so my driver wouldn't see it, but he held me and deepened the kiss, and I being a wuss couldn't resist the vanilla taste.
"Naughty Monster" I said, hiding my face in his chest, I can't face my driver anymore, he chuckled
"Don't worry Barbie, I got you" he said and wrapped his arm around me. After a while we arrived, truthfully the reporters have flooded the hospital gate.
"You ready?" I asked and he nodded then opened the door, on seeing him they all rushed to us, he shields me from them, it seems impossible to leave here.
"When did you return?"
"Have been here all along?"
"Who is the girl you're with?"
They kept with their questions, damn reporters,
"Make space" I heard a muscular voice, I looked up and saw five muscular guys shoving the reporters aside.
"Let's go Barbie," Eric said and took me with him, I could see flashes of cameras, the time is around 5:30 pm, I wonder what mother will say when she hears of this.
We climbed up to the hospital, we got to the private ward, he asked the first nurse which room his grandfather was, she was too dazed to answer. Subconsciously I wrapped my hand around his arm, the nurse looked at me and I gave her the stink eyes, back off.
"He is in the 3rd room to your right" she finally said after our eyes battle, I won, she blinked first.
"Jealous much?" he asked as we walked to the room.
"Am not the typical Barbie you know," I said, he smiled, truthfully there is still no label to us but I think what we have is the perfect special kind.
He slowly opened the door, I saw a figure standing looking out the window, he is on the hospital cloth, I take it he's the grandfather, thought he had a heart attack how come he's standing.
"Grandfather," he called
"I see you disobeyed me," he said not turning back, his deep voice made me weak on the knees, I looked at Eric and he squeezed my hand.
"Am ready," Eric said.
"Is the girl beside you the reason for that?" he asked still not turning, Eric moved me behind him in a protective position, I have no problem with that.
"What does it matter to you who made me come out," Eric said and I can feel the Alpha male in him, the grandfather scoffed.
"Your action boy just put the young girl in trouble," he said, Eric looked at me, it seems like epiphany hits him
"Your life is in danger, you're like a time bomb to people around you, and you have just dragged her to your war," he said, I saw Eric's eyes turned glassy, he agreed to what this old geezer said. He might be fearful, but nothing is keeping me away from Eric not him or any war.
"We live every day having no idea which will be our last," I said already crying "everyday with you might be dangerous, I get that, but it's more dangerous being without you for I will turn suicidal." I took a deep breath to calm myself "let me have this moment with you even if tomorrow might be our last, am in it till the end, remember?" I said and he smiled.
"Son, you just found yourself the perfect woman," we heard the grandfather said, we turned to him, he's already looking at us with tears in his eyes.
"My boy," he said and Eric rushed to him and fell in his warm embrace, I watch as the man I thought hardened cry on the shoulders of his grandson.
"What took you so long," He said and I smiled, this what he had always wanted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accidental Brother book two

Synopsis Am such a fool I kept thinking as tears rolled down my eyes, I don't care about the awkward glance people are giving me I just couldn't control the tears. Mercy was right all men are the same, if Mike could cheat on her even after all his love then what makes Devil different. It would've been better if I didn't come to surprise him, I would still be living the lie and putting into account how heartbroken I am, the lie is not a bad idea. I remembered what we have been through, the court, the school, Oliver, and everything, I thought he was it for me. I looked at my finger and the ring he gave me still shines, it is a silver ring, if he knew he would be tempted by other girls why bother with the promise ring. I made the attempt to remove it, as it is the first time ever I found myself weak and unable to remove it, instead I wept. Will Cupcake be able to keep her love and her heart as Devils past threatens to break them apart. https://okadabooks.com/boo

Sacrifice

Chapter 11 I feel bad for what I have done, worst Paul didn't come out to help the situation, I misjudged him, maybe truthfully he followed Peter's footsteps then why isn't he here as Peter is here. "I won't allow her raise that bastard under this roof" she barked "Indirectly you're asking me to leave" Peter stared at her. She hesitated before replying "Am saying she should go, you have a future ahead of you" she said "So does she" Peter said pointing at me, I have never heard of anyone standing for a baby that isn't his. "Don't ruin your life for her" "Mom, its certain you guys won't accept her, and I can't stand and watch her being cast put by both families, so I will just leave with her to safe you all the stress and embarrassment" he said, not waiting for his mother to reply he went inside and brought out his bag, he must have prepared beforehand. "Come Missy, let's go&

MY BILLIONAIRE BOYFRIEND

Chapter 9    "Hello boyfriend" I said, and he turned to me with a smiling face "Hello babe" he said.       With that we engaged into a conversation, I told him how handsome he look in a corporate and he smiled "Now I think I might even go to sleep like this" he said and I laughed, he sure know how to brighten my day. I forgot about work, until my phone rang. Its my boss, I guess he need me "Hello" I said once I picked the call "If you are done come back you are needed" "Alright" I said and he hung up "Work?" He asked "Yes" I said sadly "Don't worry babe, we still have Friday" he said and I frowned, how will I tell him I will be super busy, "what's wrong" he asked "Nothing, it's just too far" I said, I don't want to crush his dreams "Don't worry babe, it will come faster than you know it" he said, and bid me farewell. He is really my sun