Skip to main content

My Monster

Chapter 23

        I looked at him, I don't know what I am expecting him to say but I know whatever he says will make a difference and it got my heart pounding.
"Barbie barbie, it's too early in the day to think of dinner," he said. We are already at night what is he talking about, it's just his way of saying he doesn't feel the same way.
"I will be going inside," I said feeling broken "I will hold my end of the bargain," I said and went inside, I listen for him to call but he didn't.
I went inside with mixed feelings, I don't know if I should be happy he's out or I should be sad I didn't get I love you too.
I went to school in the morning all eyes were on me, I have only one motive, to convince his friends the reason why he did what he did. I ignored the stare and waited for the delinquents to arrive because I know they are the ones that need the explanation.
"And just like that, you became the most popular girl," Amina said coming beside me, I smiled
"How are you?" I asked trying to ignore the popular girl talk.
"Am fine, just kept telling my parents I had no idea about Eric," she said with a sigh "how stupid we were, we never reason the fact his name is Eric and he never said his surname," she said bewildered and the delinquents arrived.
"Help me and convince the delinquents the reason why Eric did what he did" I pleaded Amina
"Truthfully, I don't know why he did it," she said. I forget she also needs convincing, I sighed, I guess she is the first, she will then help me to convince the delinquents during the break, so I started telling her the whole story
"So you mean his life might still be in danger since they haven't caught the culprit?" she asked and I nodded
"Wow, he has guts, cause I will still be hiding if am him," she said, I have told her everything, just not the personal part and the fact that I was the one that prompted him, at least now she will help me convince the delinquents.
"So help me convince the delinquents" I said and she nodded, we departed when she got to her class, I went inside mine and Amanda eyes was on me, well I will convince them during break time.

"So that's what he had to shoulder alone," Richie said feeling pity for Eric after am done telling them everything, it's break time but none have the appetite to eat.
"One question, how come you recognised him even when I couldn't?" Collins asked, he was Eric best friend before he left
"Love recognises the heart, that's how she recognised him," Amanda said, thank God she did cause I have nothing to say.
"What do you mean by that?" Richie asked
"You know for a guy with high IQ you're dumb," Amina said to the oblivious Richie, and they started their chitchat. We just smiled and started our normal chatting, am happy its all been resolved, I can't wait to tell him all about it.
"You knew its Eric Junior all along so you left me for him" I heard Kevin saying, he looks mad, I feel pity for him.
"Does it matter anything to you," Amanda said barring her fangs, she never hesitate to bare her teeth
"Leave since you are not welcome," Collins said standing up, I looked and saw Kelly and his crew advancing, I remembered how it ended the first time, since the monster is not here it might get more severe, I then decided to end it.
"Leave Kevin, I never knew he was Junior, and I was never with you," I said, he gave me a death glare and walked away, Collins and the rest only stand down when they saw Kevin and his gangs have settled down.
"I appreciate you guys standing up for me," I said gratefully.
"You're Eric's woman, that makes you the Luna of this crew since Eric is considered the Alpha." Richie said and we all laughed, I feel so honoured.
I didn't see Eric the whole day, except seeing him on the TV, he kept answering questions on where he's been, he told them everything but never mentioned me. Even when they asked her about the girl he was with, he said 'she's just my classmate' it kept ringing in my head, every other thing he said to me suddenly became a sweet word with no volume, I have been played.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Accidental Brother book two

Synopsis Am such a fool I kept thinking as tears rolled down my eyes, I don't care about the awkward glance people are giving me I just couldn't control the tears. Mercy was right all men are the same, if Mike could cheat on her even after all his love then what makes Devil different. It would've been better if I didn't come to surprise him, I would still be living the lie and putting into account how heartbroken I am, the lie is not a bad idea. I remembered what we have been through, the court, the school, Oliver, and everything, I thought he was it for me. I looked at my finger and the ring he gave me still shines, it is a silver ring, if he knew he would be tempted by other girls why bother with the promise ring. I made the attempt to remove it, as it is the first time ever I found myself weak and unable to remove it, instead I wept. Will Cupcake be able to keep her love and her heart as Devils past threatens to break them apart. https://okadabooks.com/boo

Sacrifice

Chapter 11 I feel bad for what I have done, worst Paul didn't come out to help the situation, I misjudged him, maybe truthfully he followed Peter's footsteps then why isn't he here as Peter is here. "I won't allow her raise that bastard under this roof" she barked "Indirectly you're asking me to leave" Peter stared at her. She hesitated before replying "Am saying she should go, you have a future ahead of you" she said "So does she" Peter said pointing at me, I have never heard of anyone standing for a baby that isn't his. "Don't ruin your life for her" "Mom, its certain you guys won't accept her, and I can't stand and watch her being cast put by both families, so I will just leave with her to safe you all the stress and embarrassment" he said, not waiting for his mother to reply he went inside and brought out his bag, he must have prepared beforehand. "Come Missy, let's go&

MY BILLIONAIRE BOYFRIEND

Chapter 9    "Hello boyfriend" I said, and he turned to me with a smiling face "Hello babe" he said.       With that we engaged into a conversation, I told him how handsome he look in a corporate and he smiled "Now I think I might even go to sleep like this" he said and I laughed, he sure know how to brighten my day. I forgot about work, until my phone rang. Its my boss, I guess he need me "Hello" I said once I picked the call "If you are done come back you are needed" "Alright" I said and he hung up "Work?" He asked "Yes" I said sadly "Don't worry babe, we still have Friday" he said and I frowned, how will I tell him I will be super busy, "what's wrong" he asked "Nothing, it's just too far" I said, I don't want to crush his dreams "Don't worry babe, it will come faster than you know it" he said, and bid me farewell. He is really my sun