Skip to main content

Demon Hybrid

                                                   
 Chapter 13
(Isabelle POV)
We are now going to the borders, we were about to do the deed when he got the sensations, trespassers, we are both going to check it out, I can feel the fear of the people at the borders, so this is what it means to be the ruler, we serve as protector.
"Don't get yourself dirty" Hunter send me a link message, he is running ahead of me and I still think it's not his best.
"By dirty you mean killing?" I asked, and he said yes, I also don't plan to, I hope there will be a more diplomatic way to handle things.
"We are here," he said and we stopped, I can already smell the blood,
"Something is wrong," he said, am just waiting on him to roar like he did the first time, but he is not, I saw, some of my classmates, it's really chaotic.
"Roar Hunter," I said in case he forgot.
"It won't affect them, they are using dark magic," he said and with that he took off, I was dumbfounded with his speed, before my eyes could catch him countless heads are already ripped.
"What monstrosity" He growled and they all charged at him giving our own people time to escape, I wonder why people are in this deserted place.
I would've moved to help him but he was handling things alright, so no need, I then decide to help the injured.
I went down to lead them out of harm's way, "all of you come this way" they all came to me, the injured was being attended to, I see to things being done right.
"Why are you guys here?" I asked Melissa, not that I wanted to speak to her but I needed the answer.
"We often come here to party, it's spacious and no disturbance," she said, and truthfully, it's all young people, nobody is older than 30 here.
"That's dangerous," I said, and she turned toward me with much hatred.
"Its fun, well that's something a weak human won't understand" she said and her words affected me "look at him" she said looking at Hunter with much admiration as he handles the rogue so well "if I was his mate, I will be there with him, but since a weak human like you is his mate, you can't" she said.
"He asked me not to get myself dirty" I was forced to defend myself and she laughed.
"That's because you are a leech, you suck power from him and gives him nothing in return, so you engaging in the battle will make him weak since you have to use his strength" she said and I feel my eyes sting with tears, she is right, I am weak, Melissa feeling it's her victory left me with a scoff. I stood as I watch hunter kill the whole rogue, leaving only one alive. He is bloodied, he is really the king of supernatural and I am nothing.
"It's not true" I heard his voice in my mind.
"What's not true?" I asked, still in agony.
"What she said," he said then turned to me, he is like 10 feet away from me, but it feels like a million miles, he is someone I can't reach. The people he saved all went to thank him, he still had his eyes on me.
"You can leave now, we will take care of the rest" I heard Jacob said behind me, I turned to him and he gave me a warm smile, I needed it, I gave him a nod and left. I took off as fast as I can, am such a failure.
"This is far enough" I heard before I could register what I just heard, I was stopped by Hunter. I looked around and we are in the woods, wow, how quickly I got here.
"Why did you run away?" He asked.
"It turns out you never needed me," I said, being angry, at who? I don't know.
"Why would you think that?" he asked "is it because of what that wench said" he said before I could answer. I just nodded.
"Am a human, I hear since you drive no strength, am now a leech, and as such making you weak," I said quietly, facing the ground. He raised my face up and believe me his touch is still heaven making me close my eyes for a bit as I took a deep breath.
"I have enough strength to power a whole nation, so powering the both of us is nothing, am a witch, a wolf, and a vampire, am the most powerful," he said and I love him for that.
"I know, but I feel so bad that I give you nothing," I said and he scoffed.
"Nothing you say" he walked like 3 feet away "you have seen my witch ability, my wolf form" he took a deep breath "but you have never seen my vampire side" he said and I felt a chill, the chill came from him, it was coldness, am feeling what he is feeling
"What you feel now, is the vampire in me, a cold-blooded killer," He said and I saw his pupil turn red, it scared me to the core.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accidental Brother book two

Synopsis Am such a fool I kept thinking as tears rolled down my eyes, I don't care about the awkward glance people are giving me I just couldn't control the tears. Mercy was right all men are the same, if Mike could cheat on her even after all his love then what makes Devil different. It would've been better if I didn't come to surprise him, I would still be living the lie and putting into account how heartbroken I am, the lie is not a bad idea. I remembered what we have been through, the court, the school, Oliver, and everything, I thought he was it for me. I looked at my finger and the ring he gave me still shines, it is a silver ring, if he knew he would be tempted by other girls why bother with the promise ring. I made the attempt to remove it, as it is the first time ever I found myself weak and unable to remove it, instead I wept. Will Cupcake be able to keep her love and her heart as Devils past threatens to break them apart. https://okadabooks.com/boo

Sacrifice

Chapter 11 I feel bad for what I have done, worst Paul didn't come out to help the situation, I misjudged him, maybe truthfully he followed Peter's footsteps then why isn't he here as Peter is here. "I won't allow her raise that bastard under this roof" she barked "Indirectly you're asking me to leave" Peter stared at her. She hesitated before replying "Am saying she should go, you have a future ahead of you" she said "So does she" Peter said pointing at me, I have never heard of anyone standing for a baby that isn't his. "Don't ruin your life for her" "Mom, its certain you guys won't accept her, and I can't stand and watch her being cast put by both families, so I will just leave with her to safe you all the stress and embarrassment" he said, not waiting for his mother to reply he went inside and brought out his bag, he must have prepared beforehand. "Come Missy, let's go&

MY BILLIONAIRE BOYFRIEND

Chapter 9    "Hello boyfriend" I said, and he turned to me with a smiling face "Hello babe" he said.       With that we engaged into a conversation, I told him how handsome he look in a corporate and he smiled "Now I think I might even go to sleep like this" he said and I laughed, he sure know how to brighten my day. I forgot about work, until my phone rang. Its my boss, I guess he need me "Hello" I said once I picked the call "If you are done come back you are needed" "Alright" I said and he hung up "Work?" He asked "Yes" I said sadly "Don't worry babe, we still have Friday" he said and I frowned, how will I tell him I will be super busy, "what's wrong" he asked "Nothing, it's just too far" I said, I don't want to crush his dreams "Don't worry babe, it will come faster than you know it" he said, and bid me farewell. He is really my sun