Skip to main content

Demon Hybrid

Chapter 14
(Isabelle POV)
"What you feel now, is the vampire in me, a cold-blooded killer," He said and I saw his pupil turn red, it scared me to the core. I have never gotten this killing aura before, my heart hurt for him.
"Before I close the human world, just before I went to slumber I did the unthinkable," he said and I can feel the hurt in his voice.
"What do you mean?" I asked with my voice coming out dry
"As you know, vampire live on blood, for centuries, they use human as a blood bag, forcefully, but now they use animal many still use humans but no longer kill human like before" he scoffed.
"Yea, all this became possible because of you," I said remembering what Damien said before the Azalk attack. He laughed
"Vampire crave for blood, as a hybrid mine is much more," he said.
"I have not seen or hear you suck or attack anyone," I said as a matter of fact.
"Yea, that's because of you, you are the calm to my storm, that the strength I draw in you" he came closer "so don't let people fool you," he said and I could feel his honesty, but then again the honesty may be because of the mate bond.
"It's because of your self-control," I said, and that's the truth, he laughs
"It seems we have to take a trip to the darkest part of me" he said and caresses over my cheek "I hope it changes nothing" he said and gave me the warmest smile, it's so contagious I had to smile back, with that he invaded my thought and just with a blink am in another place, everywhere is dark, it's night.
"Where are we?" I asked
"This is the memory of my last visit to the human realm," he said holding my hands and I looked around. With my sharp hearing, I heard a distinctive noise from distance, I heard a shout and crying of women, I think people there need my help, I ran towards the noise locked hands with hunter though it's his memory I know he is letting me do what I like.
"What's all this," I said as we got there, I saw dead bodies, women, children men, all ripped apart, it was an appalling sight, I hid my face from most of them.
"What would've caused this," I said, already wiping
"Not what, who," Hunter said, and just that moment he allowed me to feel the deadly aura here, and then I could feel and smell all the dead bodies, this is a village and the whole villager are dead.
I went pale as I realize who did it, I can still feel his deadly aura and it is horrifying
"Hunter, it's you," I said, then just that moment, another came out from the darkness, soaked in blood, this is the hunter that did this, this is the cold-blooded vampire hunter, he is a monster.
"Why?" I asked with tears
"As I said, my craving is worst, and with a bite I will be blinded by a frenzy and I just couldn't stop, 1 turn to 10, ten turns to hundred, hundred became a whole village"he said with sadness, as much as I feel his sadness, I still see the monster in him.
"What have you done Hunter" I heard a voice, I turn and saw Jacob, I easily knew it was beta Jacob, Jacob grandfather, he was here with a group of people
"We have to stop the alpha," he said to the guys he came with
"That's impossible beta, our strength even come from him," one of the guys said
"I know, the more reason we have to bring him back to his usual self" Beta Jacob said, what a man of courage I thought to myself.
"Attack" he ordered and they all lunged at Hunter he easily beat them down, but for some reason didn't kill, he just wanted to leave here and go to the next village, they kept attacking stopping him from going further, they were brave men.
When Hunter got bored of their attack he rendered them immovable, everybody was stuck, for the first time I am with the motion that Silas said someone should not be this strong.
"Come on Hunter, open your eyes" Beta Jacob kept trying to move, blood started coming from his eyes, ears, nose
"Come on, make it stop" I cried out
"Its a memory, I can't," Hunter said, I kept watching as Beta Jacob is about to bleed to death.
"You're meant to protect life, not destroy it," beta Jacob said, with that he fell, I think he lost his whole strength, but before he could hit the floor, Hunter caught him.
"What have I done," he said and I feel the cold and killing intent disperse, he is back to his usual self, he released his men from their state, he looked around and saw the massacre of his own making.
"What have I done" he cried
"All is well as long as you're back," Beta Jacob said, opening his eyes. With that Hunter brought me out of the memory
"This is what I will be if I don't have you in my life," Hunter said with all honesty
But am really in dilemma, is it who he will become without me or who he really is, cause being with me doesn't make his vampire gene disappear, he is and always will be a vampire. Can I put up with this monster

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accidental Brother book two

Synopsis Am such a fool I kept thinking as tears rolled down my eyes, I don't care about the awkward glance people are giving me I just couldn't control the tears. Mercy was right all men are the same, if Mike could cheat on her even after all his love then what makes Devil different. It would've been better if I didn't come to surprise him, I would still be living the lie and putting into account how heartbroken I am, the lie is not a bad idea. I remembered what we have been through, the court, the school, Oliver, and everything, I thought he was it for me. I looked at my finger and the ring he gave me still shines, it is a silver ring, if he knew he would be tempted by other girls why bother with the promise ring. I made the attempt to remove it, as it is the first time ever I found myself weak and unable to remove it, instead I wept. Will Cupcake be able to keep her love and her heart as Devils past threatens to break them apart. https://okadabooks.com/boo

Sacrifice

Chapter 11 I feel bad for what I have done, worst Paul didn't come out to help the situation, I misjudged him, maybe truthfully he followed Peter's footsteps then why isn't he here as Peter is here. "I won't allow her raise that bastard under this roof" she barked "Indirectly you're asking me to leave" Peter stared at her. She hesitated before replying "Am saying she should go, you have a future ahead of you" she said "So does she" Peter said pointing at me, I have never heard of anyone standing for a baby that isn't his. "Don't ruin your life for her" "Mom, its certain you guys won't accept her, and I can't stand and watch her being cast put by both families, so I will just leave with her to safe you all the stress and embarrassment" he said, not waiting for his mother to reply he went inside and brought out his bag, he must have prepared beforehand. "Come Missy, let's go&

MY BILLIONAIRE BOYFRIEND

Chapter 9    "Hello boyfriend" I said, and he turned to me with a smiling face "Hello babe" he said.       With that we engaged into a conversation, I told him how handsome he look in a corporate and he smiled "Now I think I might even go to sleep like this" he said and I laughed, he sure know how to brighten my day. I forgot about work, until my phone rang. Its my boss, I guess he need me "Hello" I said once I picked the call "If you are done come back you are needed" "Alright" I said and he hung up "Work?" He asked "Yes" I said sadly "Don't worry babe, we still have Friday" he said and I frowned, how will I tell him I will be super busy, "what's wrong" he asked "Nothing, it's just too far" I said, I don't want to crush his dreams "Don't worry babe, it will come faster than you know it" he said, and bid me farewell. He is really my sun