Skip to main content

Latent Alpha

Chapter 15
(Evelyn POV)
I woke up in a dark room, it's a cell and I am alone, the last thing I remember is talking with Blake, then I passed out, he must be worried, I tried to connect to him but it's futile. I just have to wait for the cell open cause nobody came even after I screamed, I kept thinking who would dare kidnap me.
After a while, I heard someone approaching I stood alert, if it wasn't for the wolfsbane still in my system I would have changed to a wolf. I look around and took a stone, it hurt that even my sense of smell doesn't work. When the door opened I was shocked to see Alpha Damien walked in, beside him is Mike.
"Damien," I said
"Alpha it is to you," he said giving a wicked grin.
"Mike what's wrong?" I asked hoping he will explain, he smirked
"It seems you scar is all healed" I heard a voice, the same voice that hunts my dream, the person responsible for my scar.
"You monster," I said as he walked in.
"How nice princess, but my name is Walter," he said, who cares, I lunged at him but was stopped effortlessly by Mike, what did I miss, I thought Mike is from Blake's pack.
"Why all this," I asked
"It's only proper if we tell you, you won't live long after all," Damien said walking around, "you think I will ignore the shame I suffered from you mate's hand, the humiliation, cowering away cause of a LATENT ALPHA. I will pay him ten fold" he said, what a coward.
"Then why are you in league with the Rogue"
"Knowing it's suicide to go after Blake alone, I joined hands with them, and they have been looking for a chance to destroy Madiba pack," he said and tapped Mike on the shoulder "Mike has been a spy," he said and it shocked me to the bone.
"Mike," I said looking at him, I thought I made a good friend.
"We have always tried to attack the pack but it's just too strong, and he has no weakness, we waited for a chance then you came along, the perfect weakness. We just couldn't wait, we attack Red moon pack knowing he will come to the rescue being the knight in shining armor" he said, I can feel my hate rising.
"He left you, thinking you are secured, with everybody's guard down I took you, he nearly caught up with me when I was taking you, he is really fast," he said the last part with amazement.
"But why kidnap me and why do you want to destroy Madiba pack?" I asked. Walter answered this time.
"Cause he will be so mad and angry he won't come up with a good plan and he can easily be manipulated since we have you. I want to destroy him cause he is considered the strongest that makes me second, I want to be the first, besides I also tried to start up a pack, I passed the test easily but the moon goddess still denied me" he is angry.
"What do you gain by killing him"
"First, I will show the moon goddess she is wrong, secondly I will be considered strongest and feared the most, I won't then need the goddess approval to be an Alpha and have a pack," he said with a smile that might make you think he is good.
He has a loose nut, he want to kill for this, "you have no idea how strong Madiba pack is" I said, I don't know either am just trying to appear strong.
"And you have no idea how strong my Rogue nation is," he said and left
"None of this would have happened if you had chosen me," Damien said,
"I will gladly die than be with you" I barked
"Surely death you will have" he barked back and left leaving me with Mike.
"Blake won't forgive you," I said, and he smiled, he is not a bit remorsed.
"It doesn't matter since he won't live long enough for revenge," he said and left, he closed the cell and I slumped down and started crying, am supposed to be in my honeymoon why this.
I curled up at the corner weeping the wolfsbane in my system is not leaving then I realized, the cell has wolfsbane around it, how sick are they. I just want to be in the arms of Blake.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accidental Brother book two

Synopsis Am such a fool I kept thinking as tears rolled down my eyes, I don't care about the awkward glance people are giving me I just couldn't control the tears. Mercy was right all men are the same, if Mike could cheat on her even after all his love then what makes Devil different. It would've been better if I didn't come to surprise him, I would still be living the lie and putting into account how heartbroken I am, the lie is not a bad idea. I remembered what we have been through, the court, the school, Oliver, and everything, I thought he was it for me. I looked at my finger and the ring he gave me still shines, it is a silver ring, if he knew he would be tempted by other girls why bother with the promise ring. I made the attempt to remove it, as it is the first time ever I found myself weak and unable to remove it, instead I wept. Will Cupcake be able to keep her love and her heart as Devils past threatens to break them apart. https://okadabooks.com/boo

Sacrifice

Chapter 11 I feel bad for what I have done, worst Paul didn't come out to help the situation, I misjudged him, maybe truthfully he followed Peter's footsteps then why isn't he here as Peter is here. "I won't allow her raise that bastard under this roof" she barked "Indirectly you're asking me to leave" Peter stared at her. She hesitated before replying "Am saying she should go, you have a future ahead of you" she said "So does she" Peter said pointing at me, I have never heard of anyone standing for a baby that isn't his. "Don't ruin your life for her" "Mom, its certain you guys won't accept her, and I can't stand and watch her being cast put by both families, so I will just leave with her to safe you all the stress and embarrassment" he said, not waiting for his mother to reply he went inside and brought out his bag, he must have prepared beforehand. "Come Missy, let's go&

MY BILLIONAIRE BOYFRIEND

Chapter 9    "Hello boyfriend" I said, and he turned to me with a smiling face "Hello babe" he said.       With that we engaged into a conversation, I told him how handsome he look in a corporate and he smiled "Now I think I might even go to sleep like this" he said and I laughed, he sure know how to brighten my day. I forgot about work, until my phone rang. Its my boss, I guess he need me "Hello" I said once I picked the call "If you are done come back you are needed" "Alright" I said and he hung up "Work?" He asked "Yes" I said sadly "Don't worry babe, we still have Friday" he said and I frowned, how will I tell him I will be super busy, "what's wrong" he asked "Nothing, it's just too far" I said, I don't want to crush his dreams "Don't worry babe, it will come faster than you know it" he said, and bid me farewell. He is really my sun