Skip to main content

Latent Alpha

Chapter 8
(Blake POV)
After I left that night, I wandered aimless deeper into the forest, I went so deep I believe nobody has ventured this deep, I plan to exclude myself from the rest of the world so this is a perfect place. I started hunting for food, which was easy since I learned the act a long time ago. But one day things changed, that's when I met Madiba, my mentor who turned me to the best wolf.
"Come on keep pushing your limited" He screamed at me as am practicing the swordplay he thought me. He is a LATENT too, cast out like me, so he abandoned the world when he couldn't protect his mate, he came here and unlocked his potentials.
"As a LATENT your powers are limitless and can only soar if you keep pushing yourself" he barked. He discovered that being a LATENT means that we have no wolf but have the powers of a wolf but it will only appear with extensive training, much more than a wolf. And it made sense cause I trained my sense of smell that's why am more than others.
Its been two years my once lean body is now muscular, he made sure I always walk around crying a heavy stone in a basket on my back. He developed me in a frightening way, he is strong, stronger than Any Alpha I know but he said he wants me to be stronger.
"Why do you teach me sword fight," I asked as we eat our dinner
"Cause you are LATENT, that means your claws are small, it can hardly scratch wolves so you need swords" he answered, he taught me to use two swords and am very good at it. Am now lightning fast, imagine the strength of an Alpha wolf, the speed, the sense of smell and everything then multiplies it by 10 that's me.
"What makes you think I can get stronger than you," I asked, believe me, his strength is impossible.
"Cause you are an Alpha" he answered, my dad is an Alpha, so I do have the Alpha gene. "Enough talk time for bed," he said and went off to sleep. He is strong, he can easily dominate the wolves world if he wants, but he said he don't care about the world since he lost his mate.
He kept pushing me to my limits for 3 years, and all this while I never for once forget Evelyn, truthfully she is my inspiration, though I know by now she is married to a strong Alpha and her scar gone, she will be the jewel she is. I hope she has forgiven me for the cowardice.
"Try and cut it all," Madiba said pointing a gun at me, he said he needs to taste my accuracy, but to me it's suicide, I got ready as he started firing and changing position making it harder to defend.
I got shot multiple times, I failed, he tended to my wound it didn't take long to heal, so he continued after 3 days, but I kept failing.
"Don't rely on your eyes, the bullet is too fast, sense it too" he barked,
After I healed we tried again this time I took his advice and truthfully I got it right. He was happy cause that's what he could never get right, I was even Amazed myself.
"Now I have taught you how to be strong, you can even kill 3 Alphas if they face you," he said, I feel like I can kill more.
"You are strong, truly powerful, you can easily dominate the wolf world, but true power is money" he said and I couldn't agree more,  "so I will send you off, I have a cave where I kept all my money, its enough to run a big pack" he said, so he is rich "but I also need to teach you how to manage it and make you richer" he said, he is sure wise.
"But first, I need you to promise me one thing," he said
"What?" I asked
"Never use your powers for evil, even revenge," he said, "you are too strong and am afraid I might have created the worst killer the wolf world has ever seen," he said, he shouldn't worry about that, I have no hunger for evil
"I won't, I promise," I said and he seems satisfied. He then started teaching me, how to grow in money aspect, cooperations to invest in and what to builds, he is speaking as if I will be an Alpha and manage a pack, truthfully I have no interest in that, but I listened. Madiba has been more than a mentor these past 3 years, he is a father figure.
"I will be back" I bid him farewell, he sent me to the world to get the money and invest, then come back after a year to tell him all I have done.
"I will be waiting," he said and with that, I set off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accidental Brother book two

Synopsis Am such a fool I kept thinking as tears rolled down my eyes, I don't care about the awkward glance people are giving me I just couldn't control the tears. Mercy was right all men are the same, if Mike could cheat on her even after all his love then what makes Devil different. It would've been better if I didn't come to surprise him, I would still be living the lie and putting into account how heartbroken I am, the lie is not a bad idea. I remembered what we have been through, the court, the school, Oliver, and everything, I thought he was it for me. I looked at my finger and the ring he gave me still shines, it is a silver ring, if he knew he would be tempted by other girls why bother with the promise ring. I made the attempt to remove it, as it is the first time ever I found myself weak and unable to remove it, instead I wept. Will Cupcake be able to keep her love and her heart as Devils past threatens to break them apart. https://okadabooks.com/boo

Sacrifice

Chapter 11 I feel bad for what I have done, worst Paul didn't come out to help the situation, I misjudged him, maybe truthfully he followed Peter's footsteps then why isn't he here as Peter is here. "I won't allow her raise that bastard under this roof" she barked "Indirectly you're asking me to leave" Peter stared at her. She hesitated before replying "Am saying she should go, you have a future ahead of you" she said "So does she" Peter said pointing at me, I have never heard of anyone standing for a baby that isn't his. "Don't ruin your life for her" "Mom, its certain you guys won't accept her, and I can't stand and watch her being cast put by both families, so I will just leave with her to safe you all the stress and embarrassment" he said, not waiting for his mother to reply he went inside and brought out his bag, he must have prepared beforehand. "Come Missy, let's go&

MY BILLIONAIRE BOYFRIEND

Chapter 9    "Hello boyfriend" I said, and he turned to me with a smiling face "Hello babe" he said.       With that we engaged into a conversation, I told him how handsome he look in a corporate and he smiled "Now I think I might even go to sleep like this" he said and I laughed, he sure know how to brighten my day. I forgot about work, until my phone rang. Its my boss, I guess he need me "Hello" I said once I picked the call "If you are done come back you are needed" "Alright" I said and he hung up "Work?" He asked "Yes" I said sadly "Don't worry babe, we still have Friday" he said and I frowned, how will I tell him I will be super busy, "what's wrong" he asked "Nothing, it's just too far" I said, I don't want to crush his dreams "Don't worry babe, it will come faster than you know it" he said, and bid me farewell. He is really my sun