Skip to main content

Latent Alpha

Chapter 7
(Evelyn POV)
There is no word to possibly describe how nervous I am right now, all eyes were on me as I walk I pray not to miss step
"Come on you are killing it" I heard my mother through link message, I turn back to see her with my dad, that's the only encouragement I need, my brother is with his mate and guess who, Anita and she is still on my nerves, though am used to it.
"Here comes the jewel" Alpha Damien said on top his voice drawing more attention, I felt mocked as I heard the whispering, am a wolf with super hearing so I heard it all. I pretended not to, after all I already heard enough of it.
"Good evening" I greeted him as I approached, he took my hand and kissed it, it disgusted to hell, am regretting being here,
"I have waited a long time for you" he said, he looks to be in his forties, and he is trying to flirt that's hideous, I just gave him a dry laugh
"Alpha Damien" we heard someone called, we turn to see Alpha Turner, I remembered seeing him the day I met Blake, he is still the same unlike my worn out dad.
"Alpha Turner" Demien greeted, Alpha Turner turned to me with his kind smile
"Longest time Evelyn" he said with a sincere smile and not battling an eye to my scar, now that's honesty
"Am here now" I replied as I don't know what to say.
"Make sure to enjoy yourself" he said and left, I looked around to see my parents engage in a conversation with some people. I also saw that people have their eyes on me
"Let's get to know each other better" Alpha Damien said, I gave him a dried smile as he intertwined our arms and he led me off I have no idea where he is going.
"So what do you like" he asked, I don't feel chatty with him, I don't feel chatty with anybody except Blake.
"I don't hate anything neither do I have a favorite, am just a normal kind of girl" I said "how about you tell me about yourself" I said, maybe he will be a better talker. He then laughed and started talking, funny I don't remember a thing he said the last seconds, its as if my brain automatically erases it.
"Here is where I want you" he said I them look around, we are a bit away from the party, we are alone here, its creeps me out
"Why" I asked, he smiled and got closer
"Its been long I tasted a virgins lips" he said and I gasped, he just made his intentions clear, how disgusting, he don't care how it will affect me
"Who kisses on the first date" I joked and moved back. I hope he gets the hint
"I do" he said coming closer. I have only kiss Blake in my life and I don't want some old geezer to soil the memory. So I reacted by pushing him
"What's wrong with you woman" he barked "your parents already agreed, you will soon be mine so why resist" he is now red. I remembered my parents saying they will stand by me no matter what and it strengthens me.
"I rather die a virgin than be yours" I barked and walked away, though not towards the party but somewhere I can be alone. I hear hid curse words and threat as I walk away, I need to plan another way to save our pack not by sleeping with this old fool.
When am sure am alone I let go off my tears, I feel quick, I want Blake, he smile alone will brighten my day,
"How could you leave you fool"I screamed, I felt dizzy, then the sweetest smell hits me, I gasped as I realize what is about to happen, mom have told me about it a million times, I felt ashamed as I realize I look like shit, and the scar what he will think if he sees the scar. I tried to move and avoid him, but its late cause he is closer and my legs are stuck the ground my heart beating like a firing gun, now this is extreme nervousness. How will my mate see me as I thought as he stepped into view
"Mate" he said with a deep voice and my throat went dry as I saw him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accidental Brother book two

Synopsis Am such a fool I kept thinking as tears rolled down my eyes, I don't care about the awkward glance people are giving me I just couldn't control the tears. Mercy was right all men are the same, if Mike could cheat on her even after all his love then what makes Devil different. It would've been better if I didn't come to surprise him, I would still be living the lie and putting into account how heartbroken I am, the lie is not a bad idea. I remembered what we have been through, the court, the school, Oliver, and everything, I thought he was it for me. I looked at my finger and the ring he gave me still shines, it is a silver ring, if he knew he would be tempted by other girls why bother with the promise ring. I made the attempt to remove it, as it is the first time ever I found myself weak and unable to remove it, instead I wept. Will Cupcake be able to keep her love and her heart as Devils past threatens to break them apart. https://okadabooks.com/boo

Sacrifice

Chapter 11 I feel bad for what I have done, worst Paul didn't come out to help the situation, I misjudged him, maybe truthfully he followed Peter's footsteps then why isn't he here as Peter is here. "I won't allow her raise that bastard under this roof" she barked "Indirectly you're asking me to leave" Peter stared at her. She hesitated before replying "Am saying she should go, you have a future ahead of you" she said "So does she" Peter said pointing at me, I have never heard of anyone standing for a baby that isn't his. "Don't ruin your life for her" "Mom, its certain you guys won't accept her, and I can't stand and watch her being cast put by both families, so I will just leave with her to safe you all the stress and embarrassment" he said, not waiting for his mother to reply he went inside and brought out his bag, he must have prepared beforehand. "Come Missy, let's go&

MY BILLIONAIRE BOYFRIEND

Chapter 9    "Hello boyfriend" I said, and he turned to me with a smiling face "Hello babe" he said.       With that we engaged into a conversation, I told him how handsome he look in a corporate and he smiled "Now I think I might even go to sleep like this" he said and I laughed, he sure know how to brighten my day. I forgot about work, until my phone rang. Its my boss, I guess he need me "Hello" I said once I picked the call "If you are done come back you are needed" "Alright" I said and he hung up "Work?" He asked "Yes" I said sadly "Don't worry babe, we still have Friday" he said and I frowned, how will I tell him I will be super busy, "what's wrong" he asked "Nothing, it's just too far" I said, I don't want to crush his dreams "Don't worry babe, it will come faster than you know it" he said, and bid me farewell. He is really my sun