Skip to main content

Latent Alpha


Chapter 5
(Blake POV)
Not long after the pack arrived, Alpha was furious when he saw Evelyn, every male that is still unmated that believe Evelyn will be their mate was beyond furious. I explained everything to them, they all blamed me for it, but not as much as I blame myself.
"Pray nothing happens to her" Luke barked at me, nobody cared about my injury not that I care too, I just need her alive.
"I never knew what she saw in you" I heard a guy said to me, I don't know his name, I don't know most of their names. Everybody was busy blaming me except the Luna, who just gave me a pitiful look, but worries for her daughter, Alpha tries to console her. Evelyn is already with the pack doctor, everybody is waiting for her. I can hear some of the girls saying how she will no longer be beautiful after this, its a lie cause her beauty is beyond physical appearance.
We all rushed to the doctor when she came out "how is she" the Luna asked
"She is fine, the wolfsbane is off her system, but you know a cut with a Wolfsbane is not easily healed," she said and exhaled "her face is destroyed," she said, I received a punch from Luke that instant sending me feet's away.
"Its all your fault" he barked, it took 3 wolves to hold him down. Am already crying, I never knew what happened next, I just knew everybody left, leaving me alone.
"Go freshen up" I heard the Luna said, I looked at her, she gave me a smile full of kindness, like the day I first saw her. "Your injury will heal since you are a wolf after all"
"Am sorry" I cried, I hate myself for being powerless
"It's not your fault, so go freshen up," she said and left, I think she received a link message. I dragged myself up and left to freshen up. After that, I tried many times to see her but Luke refused so I waited till night.
I snuck in, when I sensed Luke has left, am also a master of sneaking, I came inside her hospital room, she is still asleep with a bandage covering the injured part of her face.
"Hi Evelyn" I said thinking she will wake up but she didn't "am sorry for being powerless, if I couldn't protect you I wonder how I can protect my mate" I gave out a dry laugh "I hear mate bond is the strongest, so the guilt I feel now for not protecting you is little compared to what I will feel if my mate gets hurt" I took her hand and rubbed it "I know you will get a strong mate, the strongest of them all, Alpha of all Alphas, he will protect you even if he has to split the sky" I looked at her half face that still puts the moon to shame. "I love you, Evelyn, with you I don't care about mate" I cried, a little then continue "I have a feeling I will be so jealous when you mate comes. But I will also have mine and I will hate myself for being weak, so I have made up my mind" I said, I felt her stir but she didn't wake up "I will exclude myself from this world, its better I don't meet my mate than not protect her" I said. I then stood up to leave cause I have sense Luke coming back. I kissed her the last time before I left. I made sure to leave the pack without notice, I regret not properly saying goodbye to the Luna. I made sure to go far away, I ventured deeper into the forest. I plan to exclude myself from the world, am sorry Evelyn I wish you all the best in life. I gave one last look to the pack before disappearing into the night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accidental Brother book two

Synopsis Am such a fool I kept thinking as tears rolled down my eyes, I don't care about the awkward glance people are giving me I just couldn't control the tears. Mercy was right all men are the same, if Mike could cheat on her even after all his love then what makes Devil different. It would've been better if I didn't come to surprise him, I would still be living the lie and putting into account how heartbroken I am, the lie is not a bad idea. I remembered what we have been through, the court, the school, Oliver, and everything, I thought he was it for me. I looked at my finger and the ring he gave me still shines, it is a silver ring, if he knew he would be tempted by other girls why bother with the promise ring. I made the attempt to remove it, as it is the first time ever I found myself weak and unable to remove it, instead I wept. Will Cupcake be able to keep her love and her heart as Devils past threatens to break them apart. https://okadabooks.com/boo

Sacrifice

Chapter 11 I feel bad for what I have done, worst Paul didn't come out to help the situation, I misjudged him, maybe truthfully he followed Peter's footsteps then why isn't he here as Peter is here. "I won't allow her raise that bastard under this roof" she barked "Indirectly you're asking me to leave" Peter stared at her. She hesitated before replying "Am saying she should go, you have a future ahead of you" she said "So does she" Peter said pointing at me, I have never heard of anyone standing for a baby that isn't his. "Don't ruin your life for her" "Mom, its certain you guys won't accept her, and I can't stand and watch her being cast put by both families, so I will just leave with her to safe you all the stress and embarrassment" he said, not waiting for his mother to reply he went inside and brought out his bag, he must have prepared beforehand. "Come Missy, let's go&

MY BILLIONAIRE BOYFRIEND

Chapter 9    "Hello boyfriend" I said, and he turned to me with a smiling face "Hello babe" he said.       With that we engaged into a conversation, I told him how handsome he look in a corporate and he smiled "Now I think I might even go to sleep like this" he said and I laughed, he sure know how to brighten my day. I forgot about work, until my phone rang. Its my boss, I guess he need me "Hello" I said once I picked the call "If you are done come back you are needed" "Alright" I said and he hung up "Work?" He asked "Yes" I said sadly "Don't worry babe, we still have Friday" he said and I frowned, how will I tell him I will be super busy, "what's wrong" he asked "Nothing, it's just too far" I said, I don't want to crush his dreams "Don't worry babe, it will come faster than you know it" he said, and bid me farewell. He is really my sun