Skip to main content

Latent Alpha

Chapter 17
(Blake POV) 
I was raged after hearing his explanation, I can feel the same rage coming from my warriors, it is said a very powerful alpha fuels his pack when he is really angry.
"What a coward your leader is to devise this petty plot," I said calmly but it's the calm before the storm.
"Don't underestimate Walter, he is not like any Alpha you know," he said with a smile, how vile, I stoop low to his level of vision
"Am also not like any Alpha he knows," I said and ripped out his heart. I want to leave now but it's already night so I will make my move tomorrow.
"Calm your rage warriors, for tomorrow we bath in blood," I said and left them, but that was after giving my beta the orders. I trust him to get everything done, he is wiser than some Alphas. Luckily I have the hundred wolves I need, so when tomorrow arrives I will obliterate my enemy.
"Wait my love, I will see you soon," I went inside to prepare, I brought out my sword, two of them are always sharp, I shut myself in and start summoning every bit of Alpha in me. I was weak once, I couldn't protect the woman I love, I became stronger and someone tried to harm her again?. I will split the heaven apart even if that's their hideout.
We all were ready before dawn, I can sense the thirst of blood in them, today am about to do something impossible, something never heard of, am about to obliterate thousand with hundred.
"You plan to take care of the rogues with 100 men," one of the prisoners said laughing
"It seems the abduction of your mate has made you mad," he said. I walked closer to him and he cowered back.
"Yes, and this mad man is the last thing you will see," I said and made him and the other prisoners lead the way. It took like 2 hours for us to get there, I made my men stop some distance away.
"On my signal come in," I said and they all agreed, "now move," I said to the prisoners. I already injected wolfsbane into their systems so they can't send any link message.
"Come on out," I said, as we stood at the middle of the pack, it's big and I can smell the rogues, those vile creatures.
"You are either stupid or really brave to have come alone" I heard a voice, it sounds familiar, but I can't remember where I encountered the person. Good, it means he can't sense my warriors, actually, I can't too.
"Come out," I said, I can sense he is the boss, I heard his footsteps before he stepped out, cold sweat filled my palm as I saw the same rogue that gave Evelyn the scar.
"Am Walter, how you've grown," he said, and it took my whole will not to lung at him.
"Hey rogues," I said to the prisoners and they turned to face me, I ripped their hearts out, "told you I will be the last face you see". I said as I watched them fall, Walter didn't even flinch, and I guess he also doesn't care about Mike.
"Since I don't see Mike with you, am guessing you have found out everything" he said and casually walks closer to me, "let me get straight to the point fight me if you win then you will walk out of here alive, but if you don't, that's another case," he smirked, another case is coming alright.
"Let's get started then," I said, I already tried to sense my love but can't, I figured that she is a room filled with wolfsbane.
He lunged at me, I evaded, I wonder why he has not turned to his wolf yet, so I decided to not use my knife too, he was pretty fast but no match for me, so I easily evade.
"Where is my Luna?" I asked.
"How funny, you are Alpha enough to heal her scar," he laughed, he looked out of breath and I haven't even started. We kept at it till I got bored and held his neck
"Now where is my mate!" I barked. He smiled, the impetus, I gripped tighter making him choke, I was about to snap his neck when I heard that same voice, the voice that calms the storm in me.
"Blake," she said, I turn to see her being manhandled by two men, I got mad, I threw him aside and rush towards her direction. I stopped when a dart pierced my back, I brought it out, I sniffed it and it was wolfsbane. They're trying to weaken me, they shot me another 5 times, wow that's enough for 3 Alpha, so I went on my knees.
"How the mighty have fallen," Walter said walking up to me, I look to see the men holding my wife dropped their guard down, good am glad for their petty wolfsbane for I nearly cause the death of my wife because of my anger. They would have snapped her neck before I reach her, not that am affected by wolfsbane but it made me stop on my track. Am a LATENT that makes me immune to wolfsbane, they should've researched more.
"In the end, you're just like all of us," Damien said coming up, I have been wondering where he is,
"You, I will kill effortlessly," I said, and he laughed
"Not with Wolfsbane in your system," he said.
"On my signal, attack, leave 20 men behind for back up" I linked with my beta
"Yes Alpha," he said, I look at my mate, she is all I need and for her am about to do the impossible, stuff of legend, 100 against 1000.
"So what will we do with you," Walter asked, making fun is he. I looked at him and smile, I saw his expression morphed into confusion.
"Am not like anything you have seen, am that wall you can never climb over cause I keep growing," I said, he is still confused when I took off in lightning speed to the two men holding my mate and ripped their hearts out.
"Now" I ordered my beta. The Rogue nation is still confused when my men attacked before they can even transform into their wolf form my men are already causing so much havoc. I on the order hand is just a nightmare to them.
"Run to the woods, our men are there stay with them," I said to Evelyn. She just gave a nod, but still gave me a passionate kiss.
"Make sure to come back mate," she said and took off. I now look and saw Damien and Walter really being difficult for my men, in fact to them my men are worms, it angered me more as I looked around to see the rogue having an advantage over my men, have I lost the battle before it even started.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accidental Brother book two

Synopsis Am such a fool I kept thinking as tears rolled down my eyes, I don't care about the awkward glance people are giving me I just couldn't control the tears. Mercy was right all men are the same, if Mike could cheat on her even after all his love then what makes Devil different. It would've been better if I didn't come to surprise him, I would still be living the lie and putting into account how heartbroken I am, the lie is not a bad idea. I remembered what we have been through, the court, the school, Oliver, and everything, I thought he was it for me. I looked at my finger and the ring he gave me still shines, it is a silver ring, if he knew he would be tempted by other girls why bother with the promise ring. I made the attempt to remove it, as it is the first time ever I found myself weak and unable to remove it, instead I wept. Will Cupcake be able to keep her love and her heart as Devils past threatens to break them apart. https://okadabooks.com/boo

Sacrifice

Chapter 11 I feel bad for what I have done, worst Paul didn't come out to help the situation, I misjudged him, maybe truthfully he followed Peter's footsteps then why isn't he here as Peter is here. "I won't allow her raise that bastard under this roof" she barked "Indirectly you're asking me to leave" Peter stared at her. She hesitated before replying "Am saying she should go, you have a future ahead of you" she said "So does she" Peter said pointing at me, I have never heard of anyone standing for a baby that isn't his. "Don't ruin your life for her" "Mom, its certain you guys won't accept her, and I can't stand and watch her being cast put by both families, so I will just leave with her to safe you all the stress and embarrassment" he said, not waiting for his mother to reply he went inside and brought out his bag, he must have prepared beforehand. "Come Missy, let's go&

MY BILLIONAIRE BOYFRIEND

Chapter 9    "Hello boyfriend" I said, and he turned to me with a smiling face "Hello babe" he said.       With that we engaged into a conversation, I told him how handsome he look in a corporate and he smiled "Now I think I might even go to sleep like this" he said and I laughed, he sure know how to brighten my day. I forgot about work, until my phone rang. Its my boss, I guess he need me "Hello" I said once I picked the call "If you are done come back you are needed" "Alright" I said and he hung up "Work?" He asked "Yes" I said sadly "Don't worry babe, we still have Friday" he said and I frowned, how will I tell him I will be super busy, "what's wrong" he asked "Nothing, it's just too far" I said, I don't want to crush his dreams "Don't worry babe, it will come faster than you know it" he said, and bid me farewell. He is really my sun