Skip to main content

Latent Alpha

Chapter 4
(Blake POV)
I first saw her when she removed her cloth and never have I seen someone this beautiful, she really deserves the title jewel of the pack. Slowly she warmed up to my heart, I never loved the idea of mate, cause am not strong enough to protect mate, but with her, I kept wishing she is my mate. I see the sparkles in her eyes when she sees me, the same sparkles that reflect mine. Now am surrounded by Rogues, I sensed it on time for her to leave cause she is fast but not enough for a latent like me to leave. Since I don't want to slow her down I made her leave since it's the only way to protect her. I kissed her and I will happily die if that's all I get in life.
"I wonder what a latent is doing here," One of the Rogue said, I wonder how he is able to sense me. "And where is the wolf girl I sensed" he sensed, it shocked me how he knows this, I pride myself as the highest, I guess someone else is like me.
"Don't bother looking around, she is long gone" I said, there are more than 20, rogues hardly move in such numbers, I feel he is a very bad man and he is their leader, sort of like an Alpha.
"Are you sure?" he asked with a sinister smile, I picked Evelyn scent before I could argue, she is coming back, what's wrong with her, and she is coming really fast.
"Looks like she loves you" he said coming face to face to me, I tried to claw him, as a LATENT I can extract my claws but never turn to a wolf, he held me back "pathetic" he said and yanked me away, the pain traveled all my body as I slam against a tree, I heard some cracking
"Know your place LATENT," he said, he held me by the neck and dragged me up choking me in the process.
"Get your hands off him" I heard her voice, it brought me back to life
"Aaah, she comes," the man said dropping me as I cough, Evelyn rushed to my side, she helped me up
"Are you ok?" she asked, I just nodded still coughing
"Why are back," I asked her as I cursed myself for being powerless, I just want to drag her behind me and protect her.
"I already sent link message to Alpha, he will soon be here," she said, good, so we just have to stall the time
"I know she already called for help, so you are planning on stalling" he smiles, "it will do you guys no good, the only way to save yourselves is if she comes with me," he said and we stared at each other.
"Over my dead body" Evelyn barked, make that the two of us
"You are beautiful, what a price it will be if I have you" he said "I know he is not your mate, what you guys think you feel for each other is just a child's play" he said walking closer to us, his other packs are busy looking around, they never let their guard down.
"Then if you take her, what happens when her mate appears," I said, he just shrugged
"Kill him of course," he said simply like its just a normal thing, Evelyn gasped, I need to keep her away from this man. He dragged her up, she tried to free herself but couldn't.
"Leave her alone" I rushed and he kicked me away and once again the pain went all over my body. I can feel myself losing consciousness. Two rogues dragged me up
"Are you trying to be the hero?" he said, he punched me, repeatedly, apart from the pain the only thing I hear is Evelyn voice crying, struggling to come to me, she is held down by two rogues. Am happy they are not hurting her, I know very soon the pack will be here, so am happy their whole attention is on me. All I need to do is stay alive so they won't take Evelyn away.
"Leave him alone or I kill myself" I heard Evelyn said, I look up with my already swollen eyes, she broke free from the person that holds her, she is with the person knife.
"Don't play with that pretty" the man turned to her, the rogues holding me drops me and I fell on the ground "that knife is laced with wolfsbane it will surely kill you" he said, wolfsbane is lethal to wolves, why would a wolf have such weapon.
"So you mean, any injury inflicted with it on us will be scarred for life," she asked, I hear only a very powerful Alpha can completely heal from a wolfsbane injury.
"Yes" he answered, and Evelyn next action surprised us all. She cut her face, she dragged the knife from her forehead, down her left cheek, leaving a deep wound.
"What have you done" the man barked
"The beauty that will make me useful to you, I just destroyed it," she said and fall to the ground as the wolfsbane is already poisoning her. I mustered the last of my strength and rushed to her.
"Please stay with me" I tried to keep her awake
"I hope you will still find me beautiful after this," she said weakly and I just nodded, I have no problem with her looks as long as she stays alive.
"Come on let's go, the pack will soon be here" the man ordered his rogue. I kept crying trying to keep Evelyn awake as the rogue left the scene.
"I love you, Blake," she said and lost consciousness
"I love you too" I replied even though she didn't hear me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accidental Brother book two

Synopsis Am such a fool I kept thinking as tears rolled down my eyes, I don't care about the awkward glance people are giving me I just couldn't control the tears. Mercy was right all men are the same, if Mike could cheat on her even after all his love then what makes Devil different. It would've been better if I didn't come to surprise him, I would still be living the lie and putting into account how heartbroken I am, the lie is not a bad idea. I remembered what we have been through, the court, the school, Oliver, and everything, I thought he was it for me. I looked at my finger and the ring he gave me still shines, it is a silver ring, if he knew he would be tempted by other girls why bother with the promise ring. I made the attempt to remove it, as it is the first time ever I found myself weak and unable to remove it, instead I wept. Will Cupcake be able to keep her love and her heart as Devils past threatens to break them apart. https://okadabooks.com/boo

Sacrifice

Chapter 11 I feel bad for what I have done, worst Paul didn't come out to help the situation, I misjudged him, maybe truthfully he followed Peter's footsteps then why isn't he here as Peter is here. "I won't allow her raise that bastard under this roof" she barked "Indirectly you're asking me to leave" Peter stared at her. She hesitated before replying "Am saying she should go, you have a future ahead of you" she said "So does she" Peter said pointing at me, I have never heard of anyone standing for a baby that isn't his. "Don't ruin your life for her" "Mom, its certain you guys won't accept her, and I can't stand and watch her being cast put by both families, so I will just leave with her to safe you all the stress and embarrassment" he said, not waiting for his mother to reply he went inside and brought out his bag, he must have prepared beforehand. "Come Missy, let's go&

MY BILLIONAIRE BOYFRIEND

Chapter 9    "Hello boyfriend" I said, and he turned to me with a smiling face "Hello babe" he said.       With that we engaged into a conversation, I told him how handsome he look in a corporate and he smiled "Now I think I might even go to sleep like this" he said and I laughed, he sure know how to brighten my day. I forgot about work, until my phone rang. Its my boss, I guess he need me "Hello" I said once I picked the call "If you are done come back you are needed" "Alright" I said and he hung up "Work?" He asked "Yes" I said sadly "Don't worry babe, we still have Friday" he said and I frowned, how will I tell him I will be super busy, "what's wrong" he asked "Nothing, it's just too far" I said, I don't want to crush his dreams "Don't worry babe, it will come faster than you know it" he said, and bid me farewell. He is really my sun