Skip to main content

Latent Alpha

Chapter 2
He followed me to the pack, it suffices to say all eyes were on us, regardless of the fact he is dirty, I think what got their attention most is that they can't smell him, I know it won't be long before my dad comes.
"Come inside," I said to Blake, he looks scared, what has he gone through
"What do we have here," my ever so lovely mom asked, I can see the pity she has in her eyes
"Mom this is Blake" I introduced him
"Good day Luna" he greeted, wow how did he already know, though people mostly recognize Alpha because of their powerful aura, but how can he easily recognize Luna, is he perhaps a spy
"How did you know," I asked
"I have heightened sense" he answered nonchalantly, I thought he is Latent, then how can he have a sense that surpasses normal wolves
"If you're done giving your friend a suspicious look can you go freshen up as I make him something to eat," my mom said and I lowered my gaze
"Come with me," I said he followed, I showed him to the guest room and he went in, everything he needs is already in there.
"So mom," I said as I sat on the counter, that's me waiting for her question
"Where did you find him," he asked
"I saw him in the forest, I was out on a run so after running I saw him, looking scared and helpless, so I have no other choice but to bring him home, hope I did the right thing," I asked
"Yea dear you did" I felt relieved with my mother's assurance, now it remains my father's. Not long after he came out looking all neat, he wore a black T-shirt and black trousers, he is really a handsome guy,
"Thanks for the hospitality," he said as he clamps his hand together.
"Come eat," my mom said and he walked to the table, he still looks shy, it's cute, all this while he has not met my eye.
"Thanks," he said as he demolished the food, is either he has a super appetite or he is super hungry,
"So where are you from Blake," my mom asked, though he already told me I still want him to say it with his mouth. So he told my mother the same story he told me, my mother pity amplified. All of a sudden his eye widened and he ran behind me
"What," I asked
"You will see" I got confused so did my mom, I looked at her, but her moment of confusion was gone she smiled
"Your sense is really heightened," she said, then my father came in, so he sensed him even before my mom the Luna. My dad glared at him, he has the right to be scared.
Chapter 3
Evelyn POV
"Who are you boy" my dad barked at him and he gasped and knelt down, so did I but why am I kneeling too, oh cause I brought him home
"I did dad, I saw him in the forest helpless so I decided to bring him home," I said and my brother came in that instant. He gave Blake a disgusting look
"What's your name," he asked as an Alpha
"Am Blake, formally from blood moon pack" he said stuttering.
"Are you a wolf?" he asked, I guess it confuses him since he can't sense anything from him.
"He is Latent," father said
"So you are the latent son of blood moon Alpha" Luke my brother said, he then laughed
"How did you know," mom asked
"I heard it like a year ago, the Alpha banished his son cause he is Latent, I thought it was just a rumor," he said and walked up to Blake. Blake is taller but he is so thin that his height now means nothing.
"Leave him be," mom said stopping Luke from whatever he was about to do "as you can see the boy is harmless so he is going to be staying with us," she said and relieve flush over me, though dad is Alpha and rule the pack, mom rules him.
"Angel but" He tries to argue
"No buts, Evelyn shows him his room," she said and I took Blake with me leaving my parents to argue.
"Don't worry, my mom is the king around here," I said reassuring Blake and he gave me a weak smile.
My mom convinced my dad, she didn't even try, she has that power over him. I was so happy at how things turned out.
"What are you doing," I asked Blake, I woke and saw him scrubbing, everybody already left, not because I sensed it but because nobody is around by this time
"I just want to be useful around here," he said and continued.
"Come on you are no servant," I said, and he smiled
"I know, am done almost," he said, I decided to leave him be and go to get breakfast for myself
"Have you eaten?" I asked
"No" he answered, that means I will make food for both of us. After our breakfast, I frown as I realize I have nothing to do, I have nobody to hang out with
"Why the long face," he asked, so he noticed
"Nothing just I have nothing to do, am bored," I said,
"Well, there is two of us here, so let's make the best of it," he said and I smiled,
"So what do you propose we do,"  I asked but before he answered an idea struck me "let's play hide and seek" I suggested
"I will always win," he said, pretty confidently if I may add
"What makes you so sure," I asked
"I have a heightened sense," he said, oh I forgot that, but I won't satisfy him
"Prove it by finding me," I said and took off, as a wolf am fast, very fast, he will have a hard time catching up since he is latent. I ran to the bush, the one I found him, I then hid behind one tree, the tree hid me well I doubt if he will find me sooner.
I kept waiting, am nervous, I want him to find me, I kept looking at the way I came, it's now taking him long
"You miss me" I heard him said behind me, I smiled before turning to him
"What took you so long," I said, coming closer
"You ran pretty fast, so for a latent its difficult to catch up," he said then looked around, "here is where you found me" he pointed at the direction.
"Yea" I answered, I felt his mood saddened so I took it upon myself to make him happy
"Can you swim?" I asked, surely he smiled
"Like a fish" he answered and we both walked down to the stream behind the forest.
On getting there I removed my cloth leaving only my inner wears,
"Wow" I heard him said, I turned to him, he has his eyes on me, he already removed his cloth too, wearing only his inner wear. He looks so thin, but I know with time he will be so handsome am even jealous of whoever his mate
"Have you ever think what your mate will be like?" I asked as we both move deeper into the stream.
"Not really" he answered.
"Are you not excited to meet her?" I asked
"Nop" That's my first hearing it, cause everybody always talks about meeting their mate with much enthusiasm.
"Really? I always dream of meeting my mate, strong, handsome, and romantic," I said dreamily and he laughed
"You will dear, you deserve the best," he said
"Why are you not excited to meet yours," I asked, am curious
"You see dear, we live in a world where the weak get bullied, I happen to be the weakest, so why would I be excited to meet someone that I can't protect. I hear mate bond is the strongest and we will always protect each other, how can that be possible with me a Latent, I will be happy if I have no mate" he said and swam away, I stood on my spot. I understand what he means still it saddens me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accidental Brother book two

Synopsis Am such a fool I kept thinking as tears rolled down my eyes, I don't care about the awkward glance people are giving me I just couldn't control the tears. Mercy was right all men are the same, if Mike could cheat on her even after all his love then what makes Devil different. It would've been better if I didn't come to surprise him, I would still be living the lie and putting into account how heartbroken I am, the lie is not a bad idea. I remembered what we have been through, the court, the school, Oliver, and everything, I thought he was it for me. I looked at my finger and the ring he gave me still shines, it is a silver ring, if he knew he would be tempted by other girls why bother with the promise ring. I made the attempt to remove it, as it is the first time ever I found myself weak and unable to remove it, instead I wept. Will Cupcake be able to keep her love and her heart as Devils past threatens to break them apart. https://okadabooks.com/boo

Sacrifice

Chapter 11 I feel bad for what I have done, worst Paul didn't come out to help the situation, I misjudged him, maybe truthfully he followed Peter's footsteps then why isn't he here as Peter is here. "I won't allow her raise that bastard under this roof" she barked "Indirectly you're asking me to leave" Peter stared at her. She hesitated before replying "Am saying she should go, you have a future ahead of you" she said "So does she" Peter said pointing at me, I have never heard of anyone standing for a baby that isn't his. "Don't ruin your life for her" "Mom, its certain you guys won't accept her, and I can't stand and watch her being cast put by both families, so I will just leave with her to safe you all the stress and embarrassment" he said, not waiting for his mother to reply he went inside and brought out his bag, he must have prepared beforehand. "Come Missy, let's go&

MY BILLIONAIRE BOYFRIEND

Chapter 9    "Hello boyfriend" I said, and he turned to me with a smiling face "Hello babe" he said.       With that we engaged into a conversation, I told him how handsome he look in a corporate and he smiled "Now I think I might even go to sleep like this" he said and I laughed, he sure know how to brighten my day. I forgot about work, until my phone rang. Its my boss, I guess he need me "Hello" I said once I picked the call "If you are done come back you are needed" "Alright" I said and he hung up "Work?" He asked "Yes" I said sadly "Don't worry babe, we still have Friday" he said and I frowned, how will I tell him I will be super busy, "what's wrong" he asked "Nothing, it's just too far" I said, I don't want to crush his dreams "Don't worry babe, it will come faster than you know it" he said, and bid me farewell. He is really my sun