Skip to main content

Latent Alpha

Chapter 19
(Evelyn POV)
I was relieved when I saw Blake, he saved me like he has many times in my dreams, am glad he won and we have few dead and casualties.
My happiness was short lived when Damien and Walter came out with their gun and kept firing, I was beyond amazed that Blake was able to defend it all. They felt so helpless that they now have to resort in a petty trick.
"So what's your choice Latent?" Walter asked.
"Is it your pack or your mate?" Damien asked.
I know this is the hardest decision an Alpha can ever make, I will make it easier for him, am the Luna after all.
"Blake" I called and he turns "they will fire any second from now, I want you to go down in history as the greatest Alpha, so protect our pack and I will be the happiest Luna," I said and it dawns on him what am saying
"I won't leave here," he said, I touched his cheek, and smiled, he is still that guy that I found that day, that innocent boy.
"I know you won't love, so I will make it easy for you," I said and ran off sideways, giving a distance between him and me, I made sure to give more distance between us both, so he is now closer to his pack than me.
"How foolish girl," Damien said pointing the gun at me, I look to see the anger in Blake's face, now I just made it easy for him, he will choose the pack since he will get there on time, if he chooses to come my way he won't be there on time.
"I love you Blake" I screamed to him,
"Now make your choice," Walter said getting ready to fire.
"I already have," Blake said, I hope it's his pack, he then did what any of us never expected, he threw his knife at Damien cutting off his hands,
"You bastard" Damien screamed falling down, it even made Walter delay before shooting and that cost him his life.
Cause before he could shoot, Blake is right in front of him, the surprised look on his face is just priceless, I watched Blake slowly pushed his hand straight to his heart and ripped it out then smashed Damien's head with his foot.
"Now you are saved," Blake said as he stood in front of me looking so bloody, I can't wait to leave here so that the wolfsbane can leave my system and I can connect with him.
"Take care of everything am leaving with my mate," Blake said and I left with him.
"You just did what is considered impossible," I said as we walked home, he wanted to carry me, but I want to walk, I know he will still carry me when I get tired but for now let's walk.
"You know love makes everything easy," he said, he looks tired, it's normal, he fueled his warriors and still fought against the bullet, not just any Alpha can do that.
"Let's rest a bit," I said, he didn't even argue he just sat down, resting on the tree, I sat beside him, he then changed position and lay on my laps.
"It's better here," he said and I smiled "let me rest for a while dear and we will leave," he said closing his eyes.
"Sure dear, I will watch over you," I said as I stroke his hair, I started reminiscing how things changed. I fell in love before he became my mate, even though weak and thin I still saw past that. The once weak Blake is gone and no more, cause standing before me is the strongest Wolf, the strongest Alpha and also my mate.




After everything, we strengthened our packs, the rogues we're executed cause of their crime, the blood moon pack members that never supported the idea of fighting was welcomed to Madiba pack so everything is good.
"So now everything is good, it's time we go on our honeymoon," Blake said, I wonder why he is so hellbent on having a honeymoon, we already did the deed, he took me the day at the forest when he woke up and believe me it was heaven. It's been two weeks since then and we have had it more times than I can count, each time seems sweeter than the last.
"Why do you want this honeymoon so bad?" I asked, not that I don't want it.
"Because it's what normal couple does," he said smiling, "and also I need to run away from this pack duty," he said looking annoyed,
"You are needed," I said, he just shrugged, and made a move to leave "let's go to Paris for our honeymoon," I said and he stopped on his track
"If that's where you want dear," he asked and I nodded "when?" he asked grinning I know he can leave now if I say the world, am literally the strongest since I have the strongest whipped and can get him to do whatever I want.
"Tomorrow," I said and he smiled, I said tomorrow so that we will have time to say goodbye to the pack members
"Tomorrow love," he said and left to deal with the pack that needs his attention. Before I met Blake I always imagined what my mate will be like, how strong, rich, powerful and handsome he will be. But never in my imagination did I imagine such an Alpha like Blake. Live is sweetest when you love and be loved in return.

The End.

Written by
Okoh Udoka
08147717660

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accidental Brother book two

Synopsis Am such a fool I kept thinking as tears rolled down my eyes, I don't care about the awkward glance people are giving me I just couldn't control the tears. Mercy was right all men are the same, if Mike could cheat on her even after all his love then what makes Devil different. It would've been better if I didn't come to surprise him, I would still be living the lie and putting into account how heartbroken I am, the lie is not a bad idea. I remembered what we have been through, the court, the school, Oliver, and everything, I thought he was it for me. I looked at my finger and the ring he gave me still shines, it is a silver ring, if he knew he would be tempted by other girls why bother with the promise ring. I made the attempt to remove it, as it is the first time ever I found myself weak and unable to remove it, instead I wept. Will Cupcake be able to keep her love and her heart as Devils past threatens to break them apart. https://okadabooks.com/boo

Sacrifice

Chapter 11 I feel bad for what I have done, worst Paul didn't come out to help the situation, I misjudged him, maybe truthfully he followed Peter's footsteps then why isn't he here as Peter is here. "I won't allow her raise that bastard under this roof" she barked "Indirectly you're asking me to leave" Peter stared at her. She hesitated before replying "Am saying she should go, you have a future ahead of you" she said "So does she" Peter said pointing at me, I have never heard of anyone standing for a baby that isn't his. "Don't ruin your life for her" "Mom, its certain you guys won't accept her, and I can't stand and watch her being cast put by both families, so I will just leave with her to safe you all the stress and embarrassment" he said, not waiting for his mother to reply he went inside and brought out his bag, he must have prepared beforehand. "Come Missy, let's go&

MY BILLIONAIRE BOYFRIEND

Chapter 9    "Hello boyfriend" I said, and he turned to me with a smiling face "Hello babe" he said.       With that we engaged into a conversation, I told him how handsome he look in a corporate and he smiled "Now I think I might even go to sleep like this" he said and I laughed, he sure know how to brighten my day. I forgot about work, until my phone rang. Its my boss, I guess he need me "Hello" I said once I picked the call "If you are done come back you are needed" "Alright" I said and he hung up "Work?" He asked "Yes" I said sadly "Don't worry babe, we still have Friday" he said and I frowned, how will I tell him I will be super busy, "what's wrong" he asked "Nothing, it's just too far" I said, I don't want to crush his dreams "Don't worry babe, it will come faster than you know it" he said, and bid me farewell. He is really my sun