Skip to main content

Daddy's Little Girl


Chapter 43
"Amanda?" She asked, she actually remembers her, she was jealous when the first met and Amanda was Mr Uba date, she asked later and found oyput nothing was between them, they just sort of work together
"Yes" she said with a kind smile that hid her serpent heart so well "am surprise you recognized me" she said and Mirabel gave a giggle
"You are a pretty lady so it kind of hard to forget someone like you" she said, though Amanda is pretty but that's not the reason she remembered her
"Can I come in" she asked and Mirabel let her in, she wondered why she is here, maybe, Mr Uba sent her here for something
"Nice home you have here" she said looking around
"Thanks" she said, and eager to hear what she came for
"Where is everybody" she asked
"Am alone at home" she answered then immediately had this gut feeling that she shouldn't have answered that "so to what do I owe this visit" she asked not bothering to offer her something
"I came to give you this" she said dipping hand into her bag and brought out gun. Mirabel gasped. She tried speaking but no words came out.
"So are you ready to take the bullet from it" she said walking towards Mirabel as she stumble back "you think you can walk in and take my man away" she raised her voice but not enough to reach outside.
"Please let's talk things out" she finally said trying to reason with her, but Amanda already have her mind set up "if you shoot me, it will draw attention, and I know someone must have seen you entered" she said, but Amanda laughed
"It won't be that loud cause am going to absorb the sound with this pillow" she said pointing at the pillow "and am careful nobody saw me walk in" she said, and Mirabel knows she have lost and no way to defend herself against the bullet,
"Go sit there" Amanda said point at the chair, she obey, making them both change position, Amanda is now backing the door, Mirabel closed her eyes waiting for the death thinking onlky of Mr Uba and how she is leaving him like his first wife.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diary of Mr. Nice Guy

Chapter 9 It has not been up to an hour I walked into the club but am now inside a car with a girl having sex, the funniest aspect is I don't even know her name. I got her attention while at the bar, did everything Henry taught me and she gave me a positive response. I walked up to her not even minding her friends, the alcohol played the part. On getting close she stood up and headed towards the door, I followed and we both came outside, she was leaning beside a car, her car I presume since am having sex with her inside it. On approaching her I first commented on her legs, I learned from Henry to first give a compliment "Nice legs," I said, truly it is, her thick leg looked so succulent and her hot gown made no effort to cover it up. "Thanks," she said, in a seductive way, my eyes traveled her body, I wanted to also complement her breast but that will make me look like a pervert. I smiled already feeling empty with nothing to say. "So I caught you look...

My Monster

Chapter 22 "So now you out in the open are you prepared to shoulder everything?" Mr. Stephenson asked him. "Am ready for all that" he answered looking at me, Mr. Stephenson walked towards me and held my hand "I don't know what you did to him, but whatever it is, am eternally grateful," he said, I felt so high, Mr. Stephenson, among the top ten richest in the country, is grateful towards me "Am honoured sir," I said and he smiled. "Papa, from the monthly company file you sent me, I found out there is a loop in the company's account, someone is stealing from the company and he or she knows how to hide his/her track." He said I looked at him, right now he doesn't look like the same teenage boy I walked the stairs with, he is now the heir of a mobile network company. "Oh, what to do?" papa asked, but not phased. "Give out the call to have every member surveyed," he replied, I feel so inferior, he is i...

My Monster

Chapter 15      "It's getting late, time to leave before they noticed I snuck out," he said bringing me out of my trance, I swallowed before speaking for my throat is dry. "Yea, my mom will soon call," I said and stood up, I went and wore my sandals slowly, he dressed up before I finished buckling my sandals "Let's be going," he said and I followed. "Why did you snuck out?" I asked and he shrugged. "I had a date," he said and I gasped "not that type of date Barbie," he said, should I really be bothered, I stopped as I watched him walk ahead. I thought Bella was stupid for falling for a beast, even though the beast was prince charming, I hated Fiona for falling for Shrek, even turning to an Ogre just to be with Shrek. But right now am starting to see the reason for their action, Love is beyond human reasoning it's really blind. For here I stand falling for the boy in the mask, even when he is considered a mon...