Skip to main content

Daddy's Little Girl

Chapter 50
             The two grandmothers are now in the hospital Amara called the both, since her father never told her which one, so they are all in the waiting room, Amara happens to be the only one with no fear, she is certain her mom is going to give birth safe and sound. She is already thinking of how to babysit.
"Is my wife alright" Mr Uba asked immediately the doctor came out
"Yes, she is, there was no complications, she gave birth to a baby boy" she said, and Mr Uba smiled couldn't believe his ears, its just too sweet
"Can I go see her now" he asked, and he got a positive answer, so he took Amara with her while the two women follows grinning from ear to ear.
           Mirabel is with the child when the entered, the sight warmed Mr Uba's heart, he never imagined that he could have this joy again
"I have a baby brother" Amara said and took the baby from her mom, with the help of her grandmother
"Yes dear you do" Mirabel said to her
"I love you mom" she said the gave the baby to her dad, who is now crying like a baby
"Stranger, you just made me a happy man, and all the promises of love I gave you shall never be broken, I love you" he said and kissed her on the forehead
"I love you too" she smiled and wiped his tears
"Let's go get her something to eat" Janet told her co grandmother,
"Sure, Amara come with us" she said
"Nop, I have to take care of her, my dad is such a wuss" she said, and they all laughed and left the family
"What should we call him" Amara asked as the women left them, and Mirabel looked at her husband
"Let's call him Ifeanyi Christopher Uba" he answered, honoring her late father that risked his life, and it was his sacrifice that gave him a complete happy family
"I like that" Mirabel said
"Me too" said Amara also, she was amazed at how tight the little boy held her finger. And so Mr Uba got his HAPPILY EVER AFTER.
THE END.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diary of Mr. Nice Guy

Chapter 9 It has not been up to an hour I walked into the club but am now inside a car with a girl having sex, the funniest aspect is I don't even know her name. I got her attention while at the bar, did everything Henry taught me and she gave me a positive response. I walked up to her not even minding her friends, the alcohol played the part. On getting close she stood up and headed towards the door, I followed and we both came outside, she was leaning beside a car, her car I presume since am having sex with her inside it. On approaching her I first commented on her legs, I learned from Henry to first give a compliment "Nice legs," I said, truly it is, her thick leg looked so succulent and her hot gown made no effort to cover it up. "Thanks," she said, in a seductive way, my eyes traveled her body, I wanted to also complement her breast but that will make me look like a pervert. I smiled already feeling empty with nothing to say. "So I caught you look...

My Monster

Chapter 22 "So now you out in the open are you prepared to shoulder everything?" Mr. Stephenson asked him. "Am ready for all that" he answered looking at me, Mr. Stephenson walked towards me and held my hand "I don't know what you did to him, but whatever it is, am eternally grateful," he said, I felt so high, Mr. Stephenson, among the top ten richest in the country, is grateful towards me "Am honoured sir," I said and he smiled. "Papa, from the monthly company file you sent me, I found out there is a loop in the company's account, someone is stealing from the company and he or she knows how to hide his/her track." He said I looked at him, right now he doesn't look like the same teenage boy I walked the stairs with, he is now the heir of a mobile network company. "Oh, what to do?" papa asked, but not phased. "Give out the call to have every member surveyed," he replied, I feel so inferior, he is i...

My Monster

Chapter 15      "It's getting late, time to leave before they noticed I snuck out," he said bringing me out of my trance, I swallowed before speaking for my throat is dry. "Yea, my mom will soon call," I said and stood up, I went and wore my sandals slowly, he dressed up before I finished buckling my sandals "Let's be going," he said and I followed. "Why did you snuck out?" I asked and he shrugged. "I had a date," he said and I gasped "not that type of date Barbie," he said, should I really be bothered, I stopped as I watched him walk ahead. I thought Bella was stupid for falling for a beast, even though the beast was prince charming, I hated Fiona for falling for Shrek, even turning to an Ogre just to be with Shrek. But right now am starting to see the reason for their action, Love is beyond human reasoning it's really blind. For here I stand falling for the boy in the mask, even when he is considered a mon...