Skip to main content

Daddy's Little Girl

Chapter 30
               Mirabel woke up at night, she never planned for this but she don't regret it, it seems unplanned events are the most beautiful, she remembers vividly what happens, she is no virgin, but after tonight she knows her previous ones was just sex, but this one with Mr Uba is love making. His strengand stroke was beyond ecstasy, she smile at the memory.
              She watch him sleep, normally she would have left the bed, but she can't just get enough of him
"What are you doing" Mr Uba asked opening his eyes, she's  been caught so she smiled
"Just staring at the man that stole my heart" she said and it made his eyes widened and his sleep gone he lay up resting his weight on his elbow.
"Did you just admit you love me" he asked looking directly into her eyes
"No, I just called you a thief" she said and giggle, he smiled and pulled her to his chest
"Am not a good thief, cause I lost mine to you when I stole yours" he said also admitting his love.
"I love you miss" he finally said, and she smiled the breathed in his cologne, it was a mixture of lime and mint
"I love you too mister" she said, she can't shake away the fear that bad things always come, like how her father left her mother even after the promises of love or how Mr Uba first wife died, it scares her
"Will still love me tomorrow" she asked she needed the certainty, she lay up to look at him and see his emotion when he answers, Mr Uba knowing she needs the truth and not sweet words said the truth
"Tomorrow never comes, so why will I love you in a day that never comes" he looked at her tiny hand on his and continued "I promise to love you today and forever today till I cease to exist" he said and that's better than she wanted to hear so she hugged him
"Today belongs to us" she said, and noticing how his declaration sounded like proposal.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diary of Mr. Nice Guy

Chapter 9 It has not been up to an hour I walked into the club but am now inside a car with a girl having sex, the funniest aspect is I don't even know her name. I got her attention while at the bar, did everything Henry taught me and she gave me a positive response. I walked up to her not even minding her friends, the alcohol played the part. On getting close she stood up and headed towards the door, I followed and we both came outside, she was leaning beside a car, her car I presume since am having sex with her inside it. On approaching her I first commented on her legs, I learned from Henry to first give a compliment "Nice legs," I said, truly it is, her thick leg looked so succulent and her hot gown made no effort to cover it up. "Thanks," she said, in a seductive way, my eyes traveled her body, I wanted to also complement her breast but that will make me look like a pervert. I smiled already feeling empty with nothing to say. "So I caught you look...

My Monster

Chapter 22 "So now you out in the open are you prepared to shoulder everything?" Mr. Stephenson asked him. "Am ready for all that" he answered looking at me, Mr. Stephenson walked towards me and held my hand "I don't know what you did to him, but whatever it is, am eternally grateful," he said, I felt so high, Mr. Stephenson, among the top ten richest in the country, is grateful towards me "Am honoured sir," I said and he smiled. "Papa, from the monthly company file you sent me, I found out there is a loop in the company's account, someone is stealing from the company and he or she knows how to hide his/her track." He said I looked at him, right now he doesn't look like the same teenage boy I walked the stairs with, he is now the heir of a mobile network company. "Oh, what to do?" papa asked, but not phased. "Give out the call to have every member surveyed," he replied, I feel so inferior, he is i...

My Monster

Chapter 15      "It's getting late, time to leave before they noticed I snuck out," he said bringing me out of my trance, I swallowed before speaking for my throat is dry. "Yea, my mom will soon call," I said and stood up, I went and wore my sandals slowly, he dressed up before I finished buckling my sandals "Let's be going," he said and I followed. "Why did you snuck out?" I asked and he shrugged. "I had a date," he said and I gasped "not that type of date Barbie," he said, should I really be bothered, I stopped as I watched him walk ahead. I thought Bella was stupid for falling for a beast, even though the beast was prince charming, I hated Fiona for falling for Shrek, even turning to an Ogre just to be with Shrek. But right now am starting to see the reason for their action, Love is beyond human reasoning it's really blind. For here I stand falling for the boy in the mask, even when he is considered a mon...