Skip to main content

Daddy's Little Girl

Chapter 46
              Mirabel became a walking dead after her fathers death, it devastated her mother but she took it better than Mirabel, she is gathering herself piece by piece, but Mirabel have the guilt that things wouldn't have been like this is she did it differently.
 Its been more than a month since the incident and her father have been buried she still not over it, she is avoiding everybody including Mr Uba, and its hurts him more than he could possibly imagine. Amanda committed suicide in the prison by biting off her tongue, she bled to death before being sentenced.
"Why do you avoid Mr Uba" her mother asked when she came into Mirabel room, she don't want to force her daughter so whenever Mr Uba comes she kindly ask him to leave
"Nothing" she answered reluctantly
"You know you are punishing the young man by denying you both your happiness" her mother said and she remembers Mr Uba's word 'in your anger you might be holding someone's happiness' it broke her heart
"How could I live happily when I took away your" she asked her mother as tears rolled down her cheeks
"I lived more than a decade with your father, I was happy I have you, now he is gone I still live like his here, that's how I get up every morning that's how to keep him alive" she said the last part louder "so he will be pissed when he see the daughter he died to keep alive lives like this" she said with tears but she quickly wiped it. Her words touched Mirabel she never viewed it from this point of view. Her mother is right, she have been dishonoring her fathers memory.
 She tries to speak as they heard a knock at the door, people have been coming to pay tribute to them since her father's burial
"Let me go get the door" her mom said and left for the door, she then took the time to think of what to say when her mom comes back. After a while she looked up as her bedroom door open, but instead of seeing her mother she saw Amara
"Amara" she called

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diary of Mr. Nice Guy

Chapter 9 It has not been up to an hour I walked into the club but am now inside a car with a girl having sex, the funniest aspect is I don't even know her name. I got her attention while at the bar, did everything Henry taught me and she gave me a positive response. I walked up to her not even minding her friends, the alcohol played the part. On getting close she stood up and headed towards the door, I followed and we both came outside, she was leaning beside a car, her car I presume since am having sex with her inside it. On approaching her I first commented on her legs, I learned from Henry to first give a compliment "Nice legs," I said, truly it is, her thick leg looked so succulent and her hot gown made no effort to cover it up. "Thanks," she said, in a seductive way, my eyes traveled her body, I wanted to also complement her breast but that will make me look like a pervert. I smiled already feeling empty with nothing to say. "So I caught you look...

My Monster

Chapter 22 "So now you out in the open are you prepared to shoulder everything?" Mr. Stephenson asked him. "Am ready for all that" he answered looking at me, Mr. Stephenson walked towards me and held my hand "I don't know what you did to him, but whatever it is, am eternally grateful," he said, I felt so high, Mr. Stephenson, among the top ten richest in the country, is grateful towards me "Am honoured sir," I said and he smiled. "Papa, from the monthly company file you sent me, I found out there is a loop in the company's account, someone is stealing from the company and he or she knows how to hide his/her track." He said I looked at him, right now he doesn't look like the same teenage boy I walked the stairs with, he is now the heir of a mobile network company. "Oh, what to do?" papa asked, but not phased. "Give out the call to have every member surveyed," he replied, I feel so inferior, he is i...

My Monster

Chapter 15      "It's getting late, time to leave before they noticed I snuck out," he said bringing me out of my trance, I swallowed before speaking for my throat is dry. "Yea, my mom will soon call," I said and stood up, I went and wore my sandals slowly, he dressed up before I finished buckling my sandals "Let's be going," he said and I followed. "Why did you snuck out?" I asked and he shrugged. "I had a date," he said and I gasped "not that type of date Barbie," he said, should I really be bothered, I stopped as I watched him walk ahead. I thought Bella was stupid for falling for a beast, even though the beast was prince charming, I hated Fiona for falling for Shrek, even turning to an Ogre just to be with Shrek. But right now am starting to see the reason for their action, Love is beyond human reasoning it's really blind. For here I stand falling for the boy in the mask, even when he is considered a mon...