Skip to main content

Daddy's Little Girl

Chapter 34
              He could see the bandage on her head, her leg was tied hanging with bandages, she have some visible bruise but she is breathing, he now sat beside her
"Hello stranger" he said "you gave me quite a scare" he chuckled "Amara will give you an ear full, I also think she will stop eating short bread for now, at least she can't resist the temptation" he smiled and touched her hands
"They say who you think of before sleeping and after waking up, is either the source of your joy or pain, you are my joy Mirabel" he said with a deep breath, he then noticed the parents come in
"Its getting late son, you should be going" her father said, he smiled as he heard the word son
"I actually want to stay the night with her" he said, he never stayed with someone in the hospital since his wife died, but with Mirabel he don't care, it will be worst if he doesn't stay.
Mrs Ugwu, noticing they can't argue with him urge her husband to leave him with her and they will come back tomorrow to clean her up and stuff
"I hope she is in good hands" he asked
"Certainly" he answered and the two couples left leaving him alone with Mirabel.
"Even with all this bruises you area still a darling" he said, yes the bruise did very little to mask her beauty. He stayed the night and occasionally check on her to know when she wake up, it was nearing dawn when he fell asleep.
            Not long he slept off Mirabel woke up, she was in pain but endurable, she felt the hands holding her and instantly she knew who it belongs to, it helps sooth her pains away, she turn to see him, trying to get comfortable in the hospital seat
"Hello there" she manage to say, and Mr Uba eyes snapped open
"You ar awake" he said "let me call the doctor"
"Not yet, let me be the patient with her lover alone, just a little longer"she said smiling and he returned the smile
"Then how are you love" he asked
"Swell" she answered and endured the pain that comes from talking, she is so in love with him, she can't leave him, not like his firs wife she is determined.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accidental Brother book two

Synopsis Am such a fool I kept thinking as tears rolled down my eyes, I don't care about the awkward glance people are giving me I just couldn't control the tears. Mercy was right all men are the same, if Mike could cheat on her even after all his love then what makes Devil different. It would've been better if I didn't come to surprise him, I would still be living the lie and putting into account how heartbroken I am, the lie is not a bad idea. I remembered what we have been through, the court, the school, Oliver, and everything, I thought he was it for me. I looked at my finger and the ring he gave me still shines, it is a silver ring, if he knew he would be tempted by other girls why bother with the promise ring. I made the attempt to remove it, as it is the first time ever I found myself weak and unable to remove it, instead I wept. Will Cupcake be able to keep her love and her heart as Devils past threatens to break them apart. https://okadabooks.com/boo

Sacrifice

Chapter 11 I feel bad for what I have done, worst Paul didn't come out to help the situation, I misjudged him, maybe truthfully he followed Peter's footsteps then why isn't he here as Peter is here. "I won't allow her raise that bastard under this roof" she barked "Indirectly you're asking me to leave" Peter stared at her. She hesitated before replying "Am saying she should go, you have a future ahead of you" she said "So does she" Peter said pointing at me, I have never heard of anyone standing for a baby that isn't his. "Don't ruin your life for her" "Mom, its certain you guys won't accept her, and I can't stand and watch her being cast put by both families, so I will just leave with her to safe you all the stress and embarrassment" he said, not waiting for his mother to reply he went inside and brought out his bag, he must have prepared beforehand. "Come Missy, let's go&

MY BILLIONAIRE BOYFRIEND

Chapter 9    "Hello boyfriend" I said, and he turned to me with a smiling face "Hello babe" he said.       With that we engaged into a conversation, I told him how handsome he look in a corporate and he smiled "Now I think I might even go to sleep like this" he said and I laughed, he sure know how to brighten my day. I forgot about work, until my phone rang. Its my boss, I guess he need me "Hello" I said once I picked the call "If you are done come back you are needed" "Alright" I said and he hung up "Work?" He asked "Yes" I said sadly "Don't worry babe, we still have Friday" he said and I frowned, how will I tell him I will be super busy, "what's wrong" he asked "Nothing, it's just too far" I said, I don't want to crush his dreams "Don't worry babe, it will come faster than you know it" he said, and bid me farewell. He is really my sun