Skip to main content

Daddy's Little Girl

Chapter 47
"Amara" she called, Amara smiled at her, it warmed her heart and she realized how she miss her and how she have been so selfish and self centered
"Your mom let me in" she said and sat on her bed beside her. Mirabel couldn't control her emotions so she drew her close and hugged her, the hug was for Amara but for Mirabel, she needed it
"Am sorry" she said after the hug, Amara just nodded
"My dad said, as a human being, we all have an obstacle, a cross to bear, so what will be of me if my role model was too weak to bear her cross" Amara said giving her quizzical look. Mirabel marvelled at the wisdom of the little girl, so it left her speechless. Misreading her silent Amara went on talking
"You know, the word mom have always felt foreign to me, even when I talk about my mother I don't call her mom, but with you, I know it will easily leave my lips and not feel like an alien language if I call you that" she said and looked up "it will actually feel like I invented it" she said giggling.
Her endless cuteness confuse Mirabel whether she is the one that attracts her to her father or her father the one that did the attraction
"So will you be my mom" she asked, Mirabel smiled, and remembered how she did the introduction and now the proposal.
"Of course yes" she answered and Amara smiled
"So mom, let's go meet dad" she said and it surprise Mirabel for she never thought Mr Uba is here,  but realized  that Amara couldn't have come alone.
"Am a mess" she said feeling self conscious
"So is he" Amara replied, then took her new mom by the hands and brought him out to see her father.
"Hello stranger" he said on seeing Mirabel, her heart sunk as she saw that Mr Uba is also looking miserable like her
"Hello there" she said, it warmed Mr Uba's heart when she saw her hand holding his daughter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diary of Mr. Nice Guy

Chapter 9 It has not been up to an hour I walked into the club but am now inside a car with a girl having sex, the funniest aspect is I don't even know her name. I got her attention while at the bar, did everything Henry taught me and she gave me a positive response. I walked up to her not even minding her friends, the alcohol played the part. On getting close she stood up and headed towards the door, I followed and we both came outside, she was leaning beside a car, her car I presume since am having sex with her inside it. On approaching her I first commented on her legs, I learned from Henry to first give a compliment "Nice legs," I said, truly it is, her thick leg looked so succulent and her hot gown made no effort to cover it up. "Thanks," she said, in a seductive way, my eyes traveled her body, I wanted to also complement her breast but that will make me look like a pervert. I smiled already feeling empty with nothing to say. "So I caught you look...

My Monster

Chapter 22 "So now you out in the open are you prepared to shoulder everything?" Mr. Stephenson asked him. "Am ready for all that" he answered looking at me, Mr. Stephenson walked towards me and held my hand "I don't know what you did to him, but whatever it is, am eternally grateful," he said, I felt so high, Mr. Stephenson, among the top ten richest in the country, is grateful towards me "Am honoured sir," I said and he smiled. "Papa, from the monthly company file you sent me, I found out there is a loop in the company's account, someone is stealing from the company and he or she knows how to hide his/her track." He said I looked at him, right now he doesn't look like the same teenage boy I walked the stairs with, he is now the heir of a mobile network company. "Oh, what to do?" papa asked, but not phased. "Give out the call to have every member surveyed," he replied, I feel so inferior, he is i...

My Monster

Chapter 15      "It's getting late, time to leave before they noticed I snuck out," he said bringing me out of my trance, I swallowed before speaking for my throat is dry. "Yea, my mom will soon call," I said and stood up, I went and wore my sandals slowly, he dressed up before I finished buckling my sandals "Let's be going," he said and I followed. "Why did you snuck out?" I asked and he shrugged. "I had a date," he said and I gasped "not that type of date Barbie," he said, should I really be bothered, I stopped as I watched him walk ahead. I thought Bella was stupid for falling for a beast, even though the beast was prince charming, I hated Fiona for falling for Shrek, even turning to an Ogre just to be with Shrek. But right now am starting to see the reason for their action, Love is beyond human reasoning it's really blind. For here I stand falling for the boy in the mask, even when he is considered a mon...