Skip to main content

Daddy's Little Girl

Chapter 48
               Mr Uba knowing he needs to convince her of their love, and show her what she met to him.
"Am considered the luckiest man alive, cause for the second time in a lifetime I found love, a fleet considered impossible. I tell you no matter how much fate try to keep us apart, am willing to try harder to keep us together" she said and got on his kneel. It warmed Mirabel's heart, though knowing what he is about to do its still made her nervous
"I know I should have did it in a more romantic way, but I have been varying this ring for the past 2 months waiting for the chance, and with your recent attitude you left me no choice" he said, Amara don't really understand the situation for no matter how smart she is, she is still a kid
"So will you marry me" he asked, knowing she already gave her the answer the first day they made love, but he need to officially hear it, not just through gestures
"You are late" she said and it confused Mr Uba "Amara have first proposed to me, she asked me to be her mother, and I said yes" she said and Mr Uba smiled then took her hand and wore her the ring
"That ultimately makes you my wife" he said and stood up to kiss her, but was stop mid way by Mirabel
"What type of mom will I be, if I start showing my daughter the naughty side" she said and Mr smiled, her mom came out of the room and Mirabel showed her the ring
"Its about time" she said happily and hugged Mirabel
"Come on Amara let's go fix something for your parents" she said to Amara
"Sure, I love  the sound of that grandma" she said anfd followed her new grandma to kitchen. Immediately they are out of sight Mr Uba drew Mirabel  close to him and gave her a long kiss
"How I miss this" he whispered
"Me too"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diary of Mr. Nice Guy

Chapter 9 It has not been up to an hour I walked into the club but am now inside a car with a girl having sex, the funniest aspect is I don't even know her name. I got her attention while at the bar, did everything Henry taught me and she gave me a positive response. I walked up to her not even minding her friends, the alcohol played the part. On getting close she stood up and headed towards the door, I followed and we both came outside, she was leaning beside a car, her car I presume since am having sex with her inside it. On approaching her I first commented on her legs, I learned from Henry to first give a compliment "Nice legs," I said, truly it is, her thick leg looked so succulent and her hot gown made no effort to cover it up. "Thanks," she said, in a seductive way, my eyes traveled her body, I wanted to also complement her breast but that will make me look like a pervert. I smiled already feeling empty with nothing to say. "So I caught you look...

My Monster

Chapter 22 "So now you out in the open are you prepared to shoulder everything?" Mr. Stephenson asked him. "Am ready for all that" he answered looking at me, Mr. Stephenson walked towards me and held my hand "I don't know what you did to him, but whatever it is, am eternally grateful," he said, I felt so high, Mr. Stephenson, among the top ten richest in the country, is grateful towards me "Am honoured sir," I said and he smiled. "Papa, from the monthly company file you sent me, I found out there is a loop in the company's account, someone is stealing from the company and he or she knows how to hide his/her track." He said I looked at him, right now he doesn't look like the same teenage boy I walked the stairs with, he is now the heir of a mobile network company. "Oh, what to do?" papa asked, but not phased. "Give out the call to have every member surveyed," he replied, I feel so inferior, he is i...

Accidental Brother book two

Synopsis Am such a fool I kept thinking as tears rolled down my eyes, I don't care about the awkward glance people are giving me I just couldn't control the tears. Mercy was right all men are the same, if Mike could cheat on her even after all his love then what makes Devil different. It would've been better if I didn't come to surprise him, I would still be living the lie and putting into account how heartbroken I am, the lie is not a bad idea. I remembered what we have been through, the court, the school, Oliver, and everything, I thought he was it for me. I looked at my finger and the ring he gave me still shines, it is a silver ring, if he knew he would be tempted by other girls why bother with the promise ring. I made the attempt to remove it, as it is the first time ever I found myself weak and unable to remove it, instead I wept. Will Cupcake be able to keep her love and her heart as Devils past threatens to break them apart. https://okadabooks.com/boo...