Skip to main content

Daddy's Little Girl

Chapter 48
               Mr Uba knowing he needs to convince her of their love, and show her what she met to him.
"Am considered the luckiest man alive, cause for the second time in a lifetime I found love, a fleet considered impossible. I tell you no matter how much fate try to keep us apart, am willing to try harder to keep us together" she said and got on his kneel. It warmed Mirabel's heart, though knowing what he is about to do its still made her nervous
"I know I should have did it in a more romantic way, but I have been varying this ring for the past 2 months waiting for the chance, and with your recent attitude you left me no choice" he said, Amara don't really understand the situation for no matter how smart she is, she is still a kid
"So will you marry me" he asked, knowing she already gave her the answer the first day they made love, but he need to officially hear it, not just through gestures
"You are late" she said and it confused Mr Uba "Amara have first proposed to me, she asked me to be her mother, and I said yes" she said and Mr Uba smiled then took her hand and wore her the ring
"That ultimately makes you my wife" he said and stood up to kiss her, but was stop mid way by Mirabel
"What type of mom will I be, if I start showing my daughter the naughty side" she said and Mr smiled, her mom came out of the room and Mirabel showed her the ring
"Its about time" she said happily and hugged Mirabel
"Come on Amara let's go fix something for your parents" she said to Amara
"Sure, I love  the sound of that grandma" she said anfd followed her new grandma to kitchen. Immediately they are out of sight Mr Uba drew Mirabel  close to him and gave her a long kiss
"How I miss this" he whispered
"Me too"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accidental Brother book two

Synopsis Am such a fool I kept thinking as tears rolled down my eyes, I don't care about the awkward glance people are giving me I just couldn't control the tears. Mercy was right all men are the same, if Mike could cheat on her even after all his love then what makes Devil different. It would've been better if I didn't come to surprise him, I would still be living the lie and putting into account how heartbroken I am, the lie is not a bad idea. I remembered what we have been through, the court, the school, Oliver, and everything, I thought he was it for me. I looked at my finger and the ring he gave me still shines, it is a silver ring, if he knew he would be tempted by other girls why bother with the promise ring. I made the attempt to remove it, as it is the first time ever I found myself weak and unable to remove it, instead I wept. Will Cupcake be able to keep her love and her heart as Devils past threatens to break them apart. https://okadabooks.com/boo

Sacrifice

Chapter 11 I feel bad for what I have done, worst Paul didn't come out to help the situation, I misjudged him, maybe truthfully he followed Peter's footsteps then why isn't he here as Peter is here. "I won't allow her raise that bastard under this roof" she barked "Indirectly you're asking me to leave" Peter stared at her. She hesitated before replying "Am saying she should go, you have a future ahead of you" she said "So does she" Peter said pointing at me, I have never heard of anyone standing for a baby that isn't his. "Don't ruin your life for her" "Mom, its certain you guys won't accept her, and I can't stand and watch her being cast put by both families, so I will just leave with her to safe you all the stress and embarrassment" he said, not waiting for his mother to reply he went inside and brought out his bag, he must have prepared beforehand. "Come Missy, let's go&

MY BILLIONAIRE BOYFRIEND

Chapter 9    "Hello boyfriend" I said, and he turned to me with a smiling face "Hello babe" he said.       With that we engaged into a conversation, I told him how handsome he look in a corporate and he smiled "Now I think I might even go to sleep like this" he said and I laughed, he sure know how to brighten my day. I forgot about work, until my phone rang. Its my boss, I guess he need me "Hello" I said once I picked the call "If you are done come back you are needed" "Alright" I said and he hung up "Work?" He asked "Yes" I said sadly "Don't worry babe, we still have Friday" he said and I frowned, how will I tell him I will be super busy, "what's wrong" he asked "Nothing, it's just too far" I said, I don't want to crush his dreams "Don't worry babe, it will come faster than you know it" he said, and bid me farewell. He is really my sun