Skip to main content

Daddy's Little Girl

Chapter 29
                He then kissed her,  gentle but full of emotion "I forgive you" he whispere, he could taste the salty taste of her tears on her lips, he pulled back but she pulled him close and reclaim his lips.
"Stop" he said holding the last thread of control, but it seems she no longer have any so she continued. He pulled her up and she wrapped her legs around him, its been long he felt a woman touch like this, every bit of him wants her like she is his other half
             He could feel her breast pressed against his chest and he liked the feeling, he ran her hands down her spine and she moan, he felt powerful knowing he is making her feel like this. Still in his hands he took her up to his room, knowing what's about to go down he is glad that Amara is not home.
              He lay her on the bed and took in her features, he wants to remember her like this,  she is indescribable, he once said nobody is perfect and he believed it, but seeing her in a state that calls only for him he can't  think of anything more perfect
"Perfect" he said and get down on her but careful not to put his weight on her, she lean in kissed him, every fiber that makes him a man is already on high alert,
He kissed behind her ear, she moan and suck her nails on his back, she don't want barrier between them so she made a move to pull his cloth, he helped her out, she ran her hand on his bare chest and the hardness arouse her the more, in his situation, one don't need word to communicate. Sensing what she want he removed her cloth and now in their birthday suit, Mr Uba have never seen anything more beautiful.
"You are beautiful" he said,he could see the desire in her eyes, a fire that can only be put out through eternity of pleasure, she screamed to his carnal side
"Stop the torture" she whispered as she felt she can't hold it anymore, he smiled and went on to oblige the both of them, knowing after tonight no turning back sweetens him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diary of Mr. Nice Guy

Chapter 9 It has not been up to an hour I walked into the club but am now inside a car with a girl having sex, the funniest aspect is I don't even know her name. I got her attention while at the bar, did everything Henry taught me and she gave me a positive response. I walked up to her not even minding her friends, the alcohol played the part. On getting close she stood up and headed towards the door, I followed and we both came outside, she was leaning beside a car, her car I presume since am having sex with her inside it. On approaching her I first commented on her legs, I learned from Henry to first give a compliment "Nice legs," I said, truly it is, her thick leg looked so succulent and her hot gown made no effort to cover it up. "Thanks," she said, in a seductive way, my eyes traveled her body, I wanted to also complement her breast but that will make me look like a pervert. I smiled already feeling empty with nothing to say. "So I caught you look...

My Monster

Chapter 22 "So now you out in the open are you prepared to shoulder everything?" Mr. Stephenson asked him. "Am ready for all that" he answered looking at me, Mr. Stephenson walked towards me and held my hand "I don't know what you did to him, but whatever it is, am eternally grateful," he said, I felt so high, Mr. Stephenson, among the top ten richest in the country, is grateful towards me "Am honoured sir," I said and he smiled. "Papa, from the monthly company file you sent me, I found out there is a loop in the company's account, someone is stealing from the company and he or she knows how to hide his/her track." He said I looked at him, right now he doesn't look like the same teenage boy I walked the stairs with, he is now the heir of a mobile network company. "Oh, what to do?" papa asked, but not phased. "Give out the call to have every member surveyed," he replied, I feel so inferior, he is i...

My Monster

Chapter 15      "It's getting late, time to leave before they noticed I snuck out," he said bringing me out of my trance, I swallowed before speaking for my throat is dry. "Yea, my mom will soon call," I said and stood up, I went and wore my sandals slowly, he dressed up before I finished buckling my sandals "Let's be going," he said and I followed. "Why did you snuck out?" I asked and he shrugged. "I had a date," he said and I gasped "not that type of date Barbie," he said, should I really be bothered, I stopped as I watched him walk ahead. I thought Bella was stupid for falling for a beast, even though the beast was prince charming, I hated Fiona for falling for Shrek, even turning to an Ogre just to be with Shrek. But right now am starting to see the reason for their action, Love is beyond human reasoning it's really blind. For here I stand falling for the boy in the mask, even when he is considered a mon...