Skip to main content

Daddy's Little Girl

Chapter 26
                  He came back home feeling dejected, he already called his sister to bring back Amara, he felt so lonely.
"What's wrong" Amaka his sister asked, Amara is currently having her dinner
"I found a girl" he said and her face lit up, she have always wanted that
"So when can I meet her" she asked eagerly, he smiled, knowing it might never happen with the way things are right now, but he still have hope
"Pretty soon I hope" he answered and she smiled
"No problem, my husband is back I have to leave I already miss him enough" she said and gathered her things to leave, "bye Amara" she said
"Buyi buyi" she replied with food in her mouth, it earned a laugh from her father and aunt.
               Mr Uba came back after seeing Amaka to her car, she don't want to bore her with what's happening now and she hope things will get better
"So how was your day" Amara asked after he tucked her in
"Fine" he answered and lay beside her holding her hands, a habit he have right from time, he always hold the hands of who he love when he sleep, it started from his mom, then his wife now his daughter.
"You like her" she asked, her father smiled as he wondered how she knows things like this, but he is glad he have such a matured daughter
"Yes, but in my own goodness I might have lost her" he said remembering how she walked away, it tuck his heart
"Don't worry things will be alright, that's what you always tell me" she said yawning showing how tired she is
"Eventually" he answered as he watched her daughter slowly sleep. Even with Amara beside him, his very own sleeping pills he is wide awake, he miss Mirabel, he always miss her since the day he met her, but he is afraid things might be difficult now after today, it saddens him and kept him awake.


Don't forget to subscribe, to get immediate notification once there's an update

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accidental Brother book two

Synopsis Am such a fool I kept thinking as tears rolled down my eyes, I don't care about the awkward glance people are giving me I just couldn't control the tears. Mercy was right all men are the same, if Mike could cheat on her even after all his love then what makes Devil different. It would've been better if I didn't come to surprise him, I would still be living the lie and putting into account how heartbroken I am, the lie is not a bad idea. I remembered what we have been through, the court, the school, Oliver, and everything, I thought he was it for me. I looked at my finger and the ring he gave me still shines, it is a silver ring, if he knew he would be tempted by other girls why bother with the promise ring. I made the attempt to remove it, as it is the first time ever I found myself weak and unable to remove it, instead I wept. Will Cupcake be able to keep her love and her heart as Devils past threatens to break them apart. https://okadabooks.com/boo

Sacrifice

Chapter 11 I feel bad for what I have done, worst Paul didn't come out to help the situation, I misjudged him, maybe truthfully he followed Peter's footsteps then why isn't he here as Peter is here. "I won't allow her raise that bastard under this roof" she barked "Indirectly you're asking me to leave" Peter stared at her. She hesitated before replying "Am saying she should go, you have a future ahead of you" she said "So does she" Peter said pointing at me, I have never heard of anyone standing for a baby that isn't his. "Don't ruin your life for her" "Mom, its certain you guys won't accept her, and I can't stand and watch her being cast put by both families, so I will just leave with her to safe you all the stress and embarrassment" he said, not waiting for his mother to reply he went inside and brought out his bag, he must have prepared beforehand. "Come Missy, let's go&

MY BILLIONAIRE BOYFRIEND

Chapter 9    "Hello boyfriend" I said, and he turned to me with a smiling face "Hello babe" he said.       With that we engaged into a conversation, I told him how handsome he look in a corporate and he smiled "Now I think I might even go to sleep like this" he said and I laughed, he sure know how to brighten my day. I forgot about work, until my phone rang. Its my boss, I guess he need me "Hello" I said once I picked the call "If you are done come back you are needed" "Alright" I said and he hung up "Work?" He asked "Yes" I said sadly "Don't worry babe, we still have Friday" he said and I frowned, how will I tell him I will be super busy, "what's wrong" he asked "Nothing, it's just too far" I said, I don't want to crush his dreams "Don't worry babe, it will come faster than you know it" he said, and bid me farewell. He is really my sun