Skip to main content

The sacrifice.


Chapter 16

Everything kept moving smoothly, business is fine, I urged him to open up something for me he refused, he wants to shoulder everything himself. Lately things are different, I always catch me stealing glances at me, he smile more to me, always starts up conversation. With the things happening, my hope have rise, I feel like his feelings for me is now more than mutual.
So today I dressed up nicely, my stomach is now visible, am proud of it, I heard nothing from Paul or my parents, not that I care. So today I dressed up nicely with a nicely prepared food to go and give my man. All my hope and happiness was torn to pieces when I saw all the girls fawning all over him.
"What's going on here" I said, with anger, my reasoning have left me, he was surprise seeing me, a girl the one that had her arms on him smirked at me.
"Tonia" he called and I turned to him, I couldn't read his facial expression.
"They're customers" he said, customers doesn't swing their arms like that. The same girl scoffed, I hate her guts, and since I got pregnant I easily get annoyed, so with the annoyance her gut sparked I moved and slapped her. It shocked everybody in the store. She then raised her hand to slap me back but Peter held her back.
I felt proud but the feeling was short lived as Peter turned at me,
"Leave" he said with a face I never knew he had. It send shivers down my spine, I lost all hope, I realise once again am just something that makes his boring life interesting, I turned and staggered back home.

        I was so shocked I didn't cry when I reached home, I just sat on the bed with blank face, I have no right to be angry, he have done a lot for me, but I am angry, I feel stupid for thinking his stolen glances and smile means something.
After a while, I stood and composed myself, I busied myself with fixing dinner, I pushed everything behind my mind, am even the one that said he should date then why am I angry. I wasn't thinking when I cut myself with the knife as I was slick onions. I hurried and tied it up, I should've applied kerosene but that might leave it taste on the food, besides the cut wasn't deep.
I waited after am done with the dinner, I made up my mind to apologize for my absurd behavior. I hope he will no longer be mad when he get back. I waited, my heart soar high as I watch the door open, he walked in and our eyes met, he twisted his lips to the side, its one of his character and its cute. I mentally smacked myself to forget his cuteness and apologize. I then stood up and walked up to him.
"Am sorry for my behavior today" I said, he just stared blankly at me.
"I know I said I said you should date so am sorry for my behavior" I said, he came closer.
"Do you love me" he asked, my eye widened, I never told him how I feel, now he asked what should I say, which guy asks a girl this question outright, how then will I answer. Now I feel what its like to be in a hot seat. He looks at me expectantly.

Comments

  1. Pls try and update because u ve got readers eagerly waiting for the updates.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Accidental Brother book two

Synopsis Am such a fool I kept thinking as tears rolled down my eyes, I don't care about the awkward glance people are giving me I just couldn't control the tears. Mercy was right all men are the same, if Mike could cheat on her even after all his love then what makes Devil different. It would've been better if I didn't come to surprise him, I would still be living the lie and putting into account how heartbroken I am, the lie is not a bad idea. I remembered what we have been through, the court, the school, Oliver, and everything, I thought he was it for me. I looked at my finger and the ring he gave me still shines, it is a silver ring, if he knew he would be tempted by other girls why bother with the promise ring. I made the attempt to remove it, as it is the first time ever I found myself weak and unable to remove it, instead I wept. Will Cupcake be able to keep her love and her heart as Devils past threatens to break them apart. https://okadabooks.com/boo

Sacrifice

Chapter 11 I feel bad for what I have done, worst Paul didn't come out to help the situation, I misjudged him, maybe truthfully he followed Peter's footsteps then why isn't he here as Peter is here. "I won't allow her raise that bastard under this roof" she barked "Indirectly you're asking me to leave" Peter stared at her. She hesitated before replying "Am saying she should go, you have a future ahead of you" she said "So does she" Peter said pointing at me, I have never heard of anyone standing for a baby that isn't his. "Don't ruin your life for her" "Mom, its certain you guys won't accept her, and I can't stand and watch her being cast put by both families, so I will just leave with her to safe you all the stress and embarrassment" he said, not waiting for his mother to reply he went inside and brought out his bag, he must have prepared beforehand. "Come Missy, let's go&

MY BILLIONAIRE BOYFRIEND

Chapter 9    "Hello boyfriend" I said, and he turned to me with a smiling face "Hello babe" he said.       With that we engaged into a conversation, I told him how handsome he look in a corporate and he smiled "Now I think I might even go to sleep like this" he said and I laughed, he sure know how to brighten my day. I forgot about work, until my phone rang. Its my boss, I guess he need me "Hello" I said once I picked the call "If you are done come back you are needed" "Alright" I said and he hung up "Work?" He asked "Yes" I said sadly "Don't worry babe, we still have Friday" he said and I frowned, how will I tell him I will be super busy, "what's wrong" he asked "Nothing, it's just too far" I said, I don't want to crush his dreams "Don't worry babe, it will come faster than you know it" he said, and bid me farewell. He is really my sun