Skip to main content

Sacrifice

Chapter 12

"I think here is perfect" he said as he settles down on the bed, we paid for a hotel room, am a bit relieved that its not my formal street, though its the town but different neighborhood.
"Yes, but we can't stay here forever, after it then what" I said, no matter how far I look at the future I can't see any happy or bright moment.
"Calm your horses, we will figure things out" he said "first let's find something to eat"  he said and left, and for the million times suicide krept into my mind I so want an easy way out. I looked around but find nothing useful and beside I want a painless death. Then again I figured how difficult it will be forel Peter then I decided not to do it at least not yet.
"Wakey, wakey" I heard his voice as he nudge me, I rubbed my eyes, I must have fallen asleep "here" he said, handing a back to me, I opened and it was a mouth watering fried rice, for long I had no appetite but here I am feeling my stomach growl at the sight of the rice.
"Eat up" he said, I dogged in, it was really delicious, I started hearing something funny, it was Peter humming as he eat, I looked at him and he is moving his head in tune of whatever his humming.
The sight spark a happiness in me and I giggled, he turned to me, then what started as a giggle turn to be a full blown at laugh, the more I take in his confused look the harder I laugh. He stood up to check his face in the mirror, he found nothing.
"What's so funny" he asked,
"Who would have known that the perfect cool Peter, hums while he eats" I said as my laugh sober down, he smiles.
"Only when the food is delicious" he said. Sitting down to continue with his food.
"By all means continue" I said as we resume eating. Today I talked a lot with Peter, more than I have ever did since we met, I get to know him more, and realized Paul was never following his footsteps, Peter is really good and I rather have no one beside me now than him.
We took turn bathing, he noticed my shyness so he left me alone to dress up, and its funny Lydia didn't pack any undies and all the cloth she packed are not fit to sleep with, mostly trousers and tops, I can't comfortably sleep on them. I was still pondering whether to wear it like that or not, I felt the door open, peter walked in, I forgot to lock up.
He's eyes landed on me, the towel was tied loosely on my chest, revealing a bit of my clevage, I felt immobile, that's the worst part.
"Still not dressed" he said, with no indifference, its as if am a log of wood and he feels nothing, he's really asexual.
"Am.. I have nothing to wear" I said, even though he feels nothing, that didn't stop the blush from appearing on my face. He sighed and walked towards his bag, after some shuffle, he threw me his cloth, a polo and a Jersey short.
"Wear this, am be ready we going out" he said and left, I took the cloth and sniffed it, smells like apple, that's Peter, that's what he smells like. I wore it, with no undies, normally I never go out without undies, it makes me feel naked, but we have no other choice.
So after getting dress I walked out, feeling shy, it intended when I saw Peter leaning on the balcony, his presence alone makes me forget the fact am pregnant, all I keep thinking of is spending the night with him.
"You ready" he said with a smile which he's been doing a lot lately. I gave him a nod
"Then let's go" he said and I followed him, I have no idea where his taking me to, but Peter have the aura that makes you follow him like a humble slave, I stared at his broad back as he slowly walk and all I see was power.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Accidental Brother book two

Synopsis Am such a fool I kept thinking as tears rolled down my eyes, I don't care about the awkward glance people are giving me I just couldn't control the tears. Mercy was right all men are the same, if Mike could cheat on her even after all his love then what makes Devil different. It would've been better if I didn't come to surprise him, I would still be living the lie and putting into account how heartbroken I am, the lie is not a bad idea. I remembered what we have been through, the court, the school, Oliver, and everything, I thought he was it for me. I looked at my finger and the ring he gave me still shines, it is a silver ring, if he knew he would be tempted by other girls why bother with the promise ring. I made the attempt to remove it, as it is the first time ever I found myself weak and unable to remove it, instead I wept. Will Cupcake be able to keep her love and her heart as Devils past threatens to break them apart. https://okadabooks.com/boo

Sacrifice

Chapter 11 I feel bad for what I have done, worst Paul didn't come out to help the situation, I misjudged him, maybe truthfully he followed Peter's footsteps then why isn't he here as Peter is here. "I won't allow her raise that bastard under this roof" she barked "Indirectly you're asking me to leave" Peter stared at her. She hesitated before replying "Am saying she should go, you have a future ahead of you" she said "So does she" Peter said pointing at me, I have never heard of anyone standing for a baby that isn't his. "Don't ruin your life for her" "Mom, its certain you guys won't accept her, and I can't stand and watch her being cast put by both families, so I will just leave with her to safe you all the stress and embarrassment" he said, not waiting for his mother to reply he went inside and brought out his bag, he must have prepared beforehand. "Come Missy, let's go&

The Sacrifice

Good news The Sacrifice is now available on Okadabooks for all my fans that still wants to read it https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_sacrifice/28589