Skip to main content

Sacrifice

Chapter 13
We're standing in front of a building, Peter is thinking of renting a room from there, its not new or old, its just decent, I wonder where he will get the money.
"I came across it when I was hunting for food" he said, yea its not far from the hotel, I looked around the environment, its not bad.
"So I copied the agents number and called him he will come show me inside the room tomorrow, I just want to show you first" he said and the honor I felt for that was immeasurable.
"Its fine, but how do you expect we pay for it" don't get me wrong, am still with the idea we may still go back to our parents and beg.
"I have a little savings,my dad luckily gives us allowance, but since I had no interest in anything so I ended up saving most of it" he said, its easy to imagine Peter that way. Luckily I also have a little savings from working as a salesgirl, but my initial plan was to use it for my school, things are now different.
"I have little of mine" I said feeling proud since am of help, he turn and smile.
"You see, we will beat the odds together" he said nudging me, I smile, have he no idea how much he affects me with this little gestures.
"Let's go back for now" he said, I nodded,
"If I knew  we would come out to the street I would've wear my cloth" I said as I notice people giving us a look, he just scoffed, he's someone that doesn't care what people think.
"Are you hungry" he asked, I wanted to say yes, but something in me tugged me not to, am now going to be more responsible,
"No' I answered and he shrugged and we both walked backed to the hotel, my every step is heavy, cause the more I walked the more night come, and as funny as it may sound am anxious am going to share a room with Peter. I swallowed as I picture how it will be, but the sane part of me reminded me of the condition and the type of Man Peter is.
" Tell me when you get cold so I can off the AC" he said as he tucked himself in, he is not fazed by my presence, and truthfully it angered me that I went to sleep with a very bad taste.
     We paid for the apartment, we both contributed, ofcourse he did like 70% of the expenses, he also started a movie store along the street, he predicted it will be perfect since no one is selling it, luckily his prediction was right. We are seen as couple by the people, while it never bothers him, it do affect me, I cried when Lyd brought the message that Paul have travelled, Lydia is the only one that knows where we live, I vow not to tell my parents,
Truthfully I now hate them, for the way they abandoned me, it pains me whenever I see how Peter hustle everyday, and his not even up to 20, but my greedy selfish part wants me to cling on to him, his my only way of survival. I decided never to act on my feelings since he is who he is, I always bring him food for lunch, I want to kill all the girls that fawns all over him all in the name of buying film, even married women, it boils my blood.
"Why is it that only women buys film from you" I asked, hiding my jealousy, I brought him his lunch, I wanted him to start up something for me but he said, we don't have the capacity yet and I should focus on being healthy.
"Cause girls are always at home, so they need something to keep them busy" he said and resumed his humming, yes he still do that, and it gladdens me since he only do it when the food is tasty, so it means he always love my food.
"Still, don't they have anything better to do" I said handing water to him, he drank it and smile.
"That would mean bad market for us" he said. My heart always soar high when he says us, so I smiled.
"That's the smile I love" he said, he smiled too, as of late he says things like that, he is supper nice, but the experience was short lived as a girl walked in.
"I want, city hunter season 2" she said, I frowned immediately, he stood up to attend to the girl, I closed the remaining food, with hopes he will return to finish it, but he didn't, more customers came in, Luckily more of guys today, cause I would have murdered someone if more girl came.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accidental Brother book two

Synopsis Am such a fool I kept thinking as tears rolled down my eyes, I don't care about the awkward glance people are giving me I just couldn't control the tears. Mercy was right all men are the same, if Mike could cheat on her even after all his love then what makes Devil different. It would've been better if I didn't come to surprise him, I would still be living the lie and putting into account how heartbroken I am, the lie is not a bad idea. I remembered what we have been through, the court, the school, Oliver, and everything, I thought he was it for me. I looked at my finger and the ring he gave me still shines, it is a silver ring, if he knew he would be tempted by other girls why bother with the promise ring. I made the attempt to remove it, as it is the first time ever I found myself weak and unable to remove it, instead I wept. Will Cupcake be able to keep her love and her heart as Devils past threatens to break them apart. https://okadabooks.com/boo

Sacrifice

Chapter 11 I feel bad for what I have done, worst Paul didn't come out to help the situation, I misjudged him, maybe truthfully he followed Peter's footsteps then why isn't he here as Peter is here. "I won't allow her raise that bastard under this roof" she barked "Indirectly you're asking me to leave" Peter stared at her. She hesitated before replying "Am saying she should go, you have a future ahead of you" she said "So does she" Peter said pointing at me, I have never heard of anyone standing for a baby that isn't his. "Don't ruin your life for her" "Mom, its certain you guys won't accept her, and I can't stand and watch her being cast put by both families, so I will just leave with her to safe you all the stress and embarrassment" he said, not waiting for his mother to reply he went inside and brought out his bag, he must have prepared beforehand. "Come Missy, let's go&

MY BILLIONAIRE BOYFRIEND

Chapter 9    "Hello boyfriend" I said, and he turned to me with a smiling face "Hello babe" he said.       With that we engaged into a conversation, I told him how handsome he look in a corporate and he smiled "Now I think I might even go to sleep like this" he said and I laughed, he sure know how to brighten my day. I forgot about work, until my phone rang. Its my boss, I guess he need me "Hello" I said once I picked the call "If you are done come back you are needed" "Alright" I said and he hung up "Work?" He asked "Yes" I said sadly "Don't worry babe, we still have Friday" he said and I frowned, how will I tell him I will be super busy, "what's wrong" he asked "Nothing, it's just too far" I said, I don't want to crush his dreams "Don't worry babe, it will come faster than you know it" he said, and bid me farewell. He is really my sun