Skip to main content

Sacrifice

Chapter 5
Paul kept me company and I felt sad for him, for even as he's here trying his beat to please me, I use every opportunity I have to look for Peter.
"You looking for Peter right" he asked with a moody tone, I felt bad, I still nodded.
"Sure, I will take you to him" he said and my face lit up "that's when you're done with your drink" he said, I looked at my drink, realizing I've only took one sip, I decided to gulp it down.
"Slowly, else I feel sad that you want to get rid of me" he said, I decided to oblige him by drinking slowly.
"Good, let's walk as you drink, for it might be my last good memory with you" he said smiling, I looked at him, he instantly looked more matured, and brighter, maybe I would've fallen for him had I first met him, I smiled and and he return the gesture.
"Peter have always get things easily, he never really tried" he said, as we walk slowly "we will soon be sitting our jamb, I know for Peter, its just fulfill all right, for he will surely get his scholarship" he said, his voice was mixtureof admiration and envy. I took his hands and squeezed it.
"You also will get it, I know, nobody works harder than you" I said, its true, while Peter appears lazy and I have never seen him tried in anything, I always see Paul struggle to make himself better than he was.
"You're an embodiment of hardworking" I said and he smile, he looked at our intertwined hands, and back to me
"Let's go" he said not leaving me, I decided to go along, I dropped my empty cup, as I felt a slight sensation burning in my stomach, at first I thought its the excitement of seeing Peter.
As time goes on I found out its not the excitement, I felt my hand squeezing tighter to Paul's hand as the sensation burn throughout my whole body, he led me to Peters room.
"Here is his room" he said, spreading his free arm, at this point am more in tune with the throbbing am feeling, I moan a little as claps my legs together, I know what the burning desire is.
"Are you alright" Paul asked looking concerned, I looked at him, why here with him, the room is dark that serves as invitation, why here and why him why now, I squirmed, I want to leave my brain wants me to leave but every fibre in my body is burning for one single desire, a man's touch.
"Tonia" he said coming closer, like he wants to inspect what's wrong, I felt his warm breath fans my face, I inhaled, what started as a slight sensation is now a burning desire for a mans touch.
"Are you..." I sealed his mouth with a kiss, I let myself go on him, am not a virgin but my heart is telling me to stop but the desire burns stronger, like a dog in heat. I felts him move in sync with me, he stood straight as I let him guild me since he knew the room the most, I felt myself hit a soft surface, bed.
I guess no going back since I felt my hand unlocking his shirt, he moans as my finger graze him, I can still hear the music from outside, I wish someone will barge in and stop this cause on my own am weak against my canal desire.
"What a funny turn out of event" he whispered
"Shut up, and get to it" I said trying to cut any pride he's getting since it doesn't seat right with me,
"With pleasure" he said as he moved inside me, I felt a tears slide out from my eyes, with each movement I felt myself closer to exploding,
"Peter" I moaned, I felt him stop only to dig deeper, his angry, he changed he got faster and the more he goes the more I near my explosion. Not long after I felt the desire died down, what made me had such a burning desire is still unknown and never have I had such before, our cloth was still on us, I stood up immediately and arranged myself and head to the door. Should be thankful that nobody came or should I be sad. One thing for sure is am sad about what happened.
"Where does this leave us" I heard him said as I near the door, I stopped but didn't turn to him
"Its nothing, its a one time mistake, not happening again" I said and left not wanting to hear any of his word again, am trying my best not to cry, am feeling disgusted
"Tonia" I froze as I heard my name, its Peter, I can recognise the voice even from a deep sleep, I turned to look at him. He have his innocent look, like he's not of this world, I couldn't bring myself to talk to him so I turned back and left as quick as I can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accidental Brother book two

Synopsis Am such a fool I kept thinking as tears rolled down my eyes, I don't care about the awkward glance people are giving me I just couldn't control the tears. Mercy was right all men are the same, if Mike could cheat on her even after all his love then what makes Devil different. It would've been better if I didn't come to surprise him, I would still be living the lie and putting into account how heartbroken I am, the lie is not a bad idea. I remembered what we have been through, the court, the school, Oliver, and everything, I thought he was it for me. I looked at my finger and the ring he gave me still shines, it is a silver ring, if he knew he would be tempted by other girls why bother with the promise ring. I made the attempt to remove it, as it is the first time ever I found myself weak and unable to remove it, instead I wept. Will Cupcake be able to keep her love and her heart as Devils past threatens to break them apart. https://okadabooks.com/boo

Sacrifice

Chapter 11 I feel bad for what I have done, worst Paul didn't come out to help the situation, I misjudged him, maybe truthfully he followed Peter's footsteps then why isn't he here as Peter is here. "I won't allow her raise that bastard under this roof" she barked "Indirectly you're asking me to leave" Peter stared at her. She hesitated before replying "Am saying she should go, you have a future ahead of you" she said "So does she" Peter said pointing at me, I have never heard of anyone standing for a baby that isn't his. "Don't ruin your life for her" "Mom, its certain you guys won't accept her, and I can't stand and watch her being cast put by both families, so I will just leave with her to safe you all the stress and embarrassment" he said, not waiting for his mother to reply he went inside and brought out his bag, he must have prepared beforehand. "Come Missy, let's go&

MY BILLIONAIRE BOYFRIEND

Chapter 9    "Hello boyfriend" I said, and he turned to me with a smiling face "Hello babe" he said.       With that we engaged into a conversation, I told him how handsome he look in a corporate and he smiled "Now I think I might even go to sleep like this" he said and I laughed, he sure know how to brighten my day. I forgot about work, until my phone rang. Its my boss, I guess he need me "Hello" I said once I picked the call "If you are done come back you are needed" "Alright" I said and he hung up "Work?" He asked "Yes" I said sadly "Don't worry babe, we still have Friday" he said and I frowned, how will I tell him I will be super busy, "what's wrong" he asked "Nothing, it's just too far" I said, I don't want to crush his dreams "Don't worry babe, it will come faster than you know it" he said, and bid me farewell. He is really my sun