Skip to main content

MY BILLIONAIRE BOYFRIEND

Chapter 11
  "I am born with a silver spoon, and I love it" he giggled "but it have a downside, though it made me have any girl of my choice, they all followed me for the money, non is actually in love with me" he said sadly, how is it possible to love this sexy beast.
"I had affair with lots of girls, after each heart break I drown myself in sorrow, but the last one hurt the most, the girl I met in the states, and dated for 2 years, I was so sure she is the one" he took a deep breath "I was going to propose when we get back, but it all shattered, a month after we got back I caught her with a guy" he closed his eyes, I feel his pain and it saddens me
"Instead of her to apologize, she said she never loved me, that am just money and nothing interesting. That's the worst"nhe looked at me "then I was going to get drunk again like I normally do, then you showed up. Babe you wiped away my sorrows that's its only love that remains" he cupped my "I never planned to fool you or hide my identity, but when am with you I wanted to prove that am more than money, so I never used money on you and that kept me in a edge. Edge that you might get bored on me" he said with sincerity.
"I will never get bored of you" I said, and he smiled revealing that dimples that makes me weak, I kissed him as he returned it.
"I love you" he whispered
"I love you too" I said then I remembered he is a playboy
"But I heard you are a playboy" I said and he gave me a nervous smile
"Like a said, they just love my money, but its all past" he said
"Then prove it" I said immediately not knowing, how he can, he really don't need to
"How babe" he asked
"I don't know just do something you have never done before" I said, yea I deserve that
"Tell me, do you want the moon, I make it your stepstone"he said, how romantic, but I need realistic not fantasy
"I need reality, so I tell you now Mr Ejike, appear before me when you have something"I said and moved to door, I openned it meaning its time to leave. I don't know if its the right thing but I need to give him a task to know if he want it as much as I want it.
"Babe, I will be back" he said, after kissing my forehead, then left. I closed the door then broke down in tears, I don't know if I did the right thing, I missed him immediately he left so I rushed down to stop him and tell him he don't need to prove anything, but am late for he already left.
               Its been 2 weeks and he is not yet back, even his phone have been switched off, I only hear stories of him on business trip, I even went to the headquarter I didn't see him, even at the house we made love still no sight of him.
"Hi girl" Ella called out to me, ever since they know the identity of Ejike they have been super nice
"Drop the act" I said, it sickens me how she pretend
"So have you heard from Ejike" she asked, yea they all know the story, and they all want to see him and apologize, I know they just want promotion.
"No, and if you would excuse me am busy" I said as I faced my work, she now know I don't want to talk then she left.
After a while, its almost time for closure, Ejiro bust in
"Guess who just came" she screamed, am still looking confused when Ejike walked wearing suit, damn he looks like a model, am already drooling, control yourself he might not be here for you my inner voice said to me, so I got hold of myself, and faced my computer like I noticed nothing
"Come on babe, am here to prove my love" he said to me and I melted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accidental Brother book two

Synopsis Am such a fool I kept thinking as tears rolled down my eyes, I don't care about the awkward glance people are giving me I just couldn't control the tears. Mercy was right all men are the same, if Mike could cheat on her even after all his love then what makes Devil different. It would've been better if I didn't come to surprise him, I would still be living the lie and putting into account how heartbroken I am, the lie is not a bad idea. I remembered what we have been through, the court, the school, Oliver, and everything, I thought he was it for me. I looked at my finger and the ring he gave me still shines, it is a silver ring, if he knew he would be tempted by other girls why bother with the promise ring. I made the attempt to remove it, as it is the first time ever I found myself weak and unable to remove it, instead I wept. Will Cupcake be able to keep her love and her heart as Devils past threatens to break them apart. https://okadabooks.com/boo

Sacrifice

Chapter 11 I feel bad for what I have done, worst Paul didn't come out to help the situation, I misjudged him, maybe truthfully he followed Peter's footsteps then why isn't he here as Peter is here. "I won't allow her raise that bastard under this roof" she barked "Indirectly you're asking me to leave" Peter stared at her. She hesitated before replying "Am saying she should go, you have a future ahead of you" she said "So does she" Peter said pointing at me, I have never heard of anyone standing for a baby that isn't his. "Don't ruin your life for her" "Mom, its certain you guys won't accept her, and I can't stand and watch her being cast put by both families, so I will just leave with her to safe you all the stress and embarrassment" he said, not waiting for his mother to reply he went inside and brought out his bag, he must have prepared beforehand. "Come Missy, let's go&

The Sacrifice

Good news The Sacrifice is now available on Okadabooks for all my fans that still wants to read it https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_sacrifice/28589