Skip to main content

MY BILLIONAIRE BOYFRIEND

Chapter 8
 I woke up with a very naked and sexy Ejike beside me, and I wish it will be so every morning, looking at him sleep I want to wake him with kiss and repeat what we did last night, but unfortunately its monday I have to go to work. I stared at him for a while, he is heaven sent, I leaned down and kissed him, work can wait, kissing cause no harm, even know he still have minty taste
"Hello babe" he said with a morning voice that sound totally sexy
"Hello boyfriend" I said and continued the kiss, I cant just get enough of him
"Continue doing that, and you might have me always next to you every morning" he said smiling
I giggled I wish so, but I won't tell him, that will increase his ego, and he already have enough of that "come, time to work" I said, then he grapped on to me,
"Come on let's spend the day here" he said
"That's tempting but, I have work so do you"
"I can call in sick" he said with look like a 12 years boy
"Good, but I can't"no said and stood up to bath, I got stuck, he is holding the sheet am using to cover up, "let go" I demanded.
"Why"
"Cause I need to go bath" I said
"Then go, but leave the sheet, I want to see you as you are" he teased
"You pervert" I said then jerked the sheet of him, that was a huge mistake, cause he is also in his birthday suit, he looked confident, he didn't even bother hiding it
"Cover up" I barked
"You cover your eyes" he said, I couldn't I love what am seeing so I kept looking at him, I felt my heart beat increased the temperature increased, my face will be redder than tomato now "who is the pervert now" he teased and with that I regain my senses and went to the bathroom
"Jerk" I said and I heard him laughing, I smiled, he is sure going to be the end of me.
             When I arrived at work today, I didn't speak to any of my friends except Esther who tried to apologize, others was even keeping malice like they did the right thing, well home will be a disaster for now.
"Come Cynthia, you have to submit the accounting details today" my boss said, he is the branch manager
"I thought its next 2 weeks" I asked
"Why wait, its already arranged and I want it over with before the party" he said
"What party" I asked
"The welcoming party for the new CEO" he said, I just nodded "you are coming with me, you know you are quicker to answer things than me" he said, it sounded like an order, so no room for argument
"The party is on Friday, so no work, we just go to the party, its night party though" he said, I gasped
"Is there a problem" he asked
"No" I answered, actually yes, Friday belongs to Ejike, I would've asked him to come, but it will be unfair to take him to such place filled with rich people after what happened at Esthers part, and I can't just say no to my boss. Well I will figure things out.
"You can now go submit the file" he said and left him to go run his little errand .
              The company's driver took me, to the head quarter, its a huge building with elevator, its the first elevator I rode in my life, I was alone in the elevator so I decide to take a selfie, I want to show it to Ejike.
         I stopped when I heard the peep signifying, that I have reached my destination, so I waited for the door to slide open, I was shocked with who I saw, its Ejike standing there looking rugedly handsome, he is on a dark blue shirt with a stripped dark tie loosely tied on his neck, and black trouser 
"What are you doing here" I asked, he is equally as surprised as I am
"I came to deliver something" he said, I see
"Me too" I answered, already wanting to kiss him
"Then do it and come downstairs let's catch up" he said and entered the elevator fastly, am surprised, but well since he is waiting downstairs, I then did all the necessary signing and submitted the file
As I was about to go down, the CEO came up,
"Good day sir" I greeted, he have 3 men with him
"How are you Cynthia" he said and am shocked he still remembered my name
"Am fine sir" I said,
"I wonder why you turned down my offer" he said, I once helped him, he lost his brief case in a eatry that I worked, I returned it to him, he wanted to pay me, I refused, he really appreciated it. Luckily when he saw me at the branch office for an interview he accepted me immediately, but I begged him to let me work my way to the top, thats why am not in the head quarter
"You already did enough sir" I said
"You are a good woman, I wish my son can marry someone like you" he said and I smiled
"Where is he by the way" he asked the secretary
"He is out sir" she answered, wow so if I was a bit earlier I might see him
"Ok, you can go now Cynthia, I hope you will come to the party" he said, now its clear I can't dodge it
"Sure sir" I answered
"Good, I will be expecting you, sorry for your time dear you can go" he said, he is such a nice man, rich people are not usually this nice
"Its a pleasure sir" I said and I walked inside the elevator and pressed the downfloor button, am already supper excited to see him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accidental Brother book two

Synopsis Am such a fool I kept thinking as tears rolled down my eyes, I don't care about the awkward glance people are giving me I just couldn't control the tears. Mercy was right all men are the same, if Mike could cheat on her even after all his love then what makes Devil different. It would've been better if I didn't come to surprise him, I would still be living the lie and putting into account how heartbroken I am, the lie is not a bad idea. I remembered what we have been through, the court, the school, Oliver, and everything, I thought he was it for me. I looked at my finger and the ring he gave me still shines, it is a silver ring, if he knew he would be tempted by other girls why bother with the promise ring. I made the attempt to remove it, as it is the first time ever I found myself weak and unable to remove it, instead I wept. Will Cupcake be able to keep her love and her heart as Devils past threatens to break them apart. https://okadabooks.com/boo

Sacrifice

Chapter 11 I feel bad for what I have done, worst Paul didn't come out to help the situation, I misjudged him, maybe truthfully he followed Peter's footsteps then why isn't he here as Peter is here. "I won't allow her raise that bastard under this roof" she barked "Indirectly you're asking me to leave" Peter stared at her. She hesitated before replying "Am saying she should go, you have a future ahead of you" she said "So does she" Peter said pointing at me, I have never heard of anyone standing for a baby that isn't his. "Don't ruin your life for her" "Mom, its certain you guys won't accept her, and I can't stand and watch her being cast put by both families, so I will just leave with her to safe you all the stress and embarrassment" he said, not waiting for his mother to reply he went inside and brought out his bag, he must have prepared beforehand. "Come Missy, let's go&

MY BILLIONAIRE BOYFRIEND

Chapter 9    "Hello boyfriend" I said, and he turned to me with a smiling face "Hello babe" he said.       With that we engaged into a conversation, I told him how handsome he look in a corporate and he smiled "Now I think I might even go to sleep like this" he said and I laughed, he sure know how to brighten my day. I forgot about work, until my phone rang. Its my boss, I guess he need me "Hello" I said once I picked the call "If you are done come back you are needed" "Alright" I said and he hung up "Work?" He asked "Yes" I said sadly "Don't worry babe, we still have Friday" he said and I frowned, how will I tell him I will be super busy, "what's wrong" he asked "Nothing, it's just too far" I said, I don't want to crush his dreams "Don't worry babe, it will come faster than you know it" he said, and bid me farewell. He is really my sun