Skip to main content

MY BILLIONAIRE BOYFRIEND

Chapter 10
   He was looking at me with a shock expression, guess he didn't plan on this, what was his motives for lying to me, reporters where taking pictures, he regain his composure and started answering their question
"I heard he is such a playboy" I heard one of the guest said
"Yea, its normal for a billionaire like him" a girl said
"I don't mind, I will be fine if I get to be his play thing" a girl said with a chuckle, tell me why I haven't slap her,
"So you don't mind that he have a lot of girls already" one asked with a disgusting look, now am liking this one. Am still looking at Ejike as he is posing for camera, he throw glances at me.
"Yea, beside I heard he is a sex god" the insane girl said, now I remembered what happened on Sunday night, "cause he have been with many girls" she said, no wonder he is that good, I felt my heart bleed as I imagine him with many girls.
"I also hear he use all sort of trick on girls" one said, that crumbled me, honestly I was happy when I found out he is rich, but that crushed now that I felt used, so this was all a game to him, entertainment.
I slowly walked away from the girls before they say what will give me heart attack, am already trying so much not to cry,
"Here girl" I turned to see Ella, oh now am here friend "why didn't you tell us" she said laughing
"You boyfriend is the most eligible bachelor in town, you hit big girl" Ejiro said, how disgusting, they easily change their opinion because of money. I now regret being their friends
"Are you alright" the sensible one asked, I gave a nod and a smile
"Come on come introduce us to your boyfriend" Ella squealed
"He is not my boyfriend" I said and it came as a shock to them, how can a boyfriend use me like this, I bet now he knows he won't come back anymore, I looked at him one last time, I saw him taking a picture with a girl that have her hands over him, worse he seems to be enjoying it, looks like the rumours are true. I can no longer take this I disappeared from the crowd and broke ties with him as my sorrows engulfed me.
 I soaked myself in pool of my won tears as I reached home, so this is what heartbreak fells like, how could it hurt so much, its just am organ located at our chest, but as it hurt I feel nthe pain all over, I never knew such pain exist. Worse is knowing am just a play thing that he don't care, the game will be bored to him since I already found out his secret, but inside me I don't want it to be true, something in me won't even mind if all I am to him is a play thing as long as am by his side and hear him call me babe. I went outside to have a look out, its already pass 1 am, so he won't be coming but I still hope
After waiting for like ages, I saw a car packed, am not into car but it sure look expensive, Ejike came out looking stress out.
"Better make no conclusion till you hear from me" he shouted for me to hear, with his looks now its really certain that this is more than game, I crumbled, the moon is giving me the perfect view of him. As I can no longer bear having this distance between us I rushed downstairs to feel his warmth
"I thought you left me" he said as he tightened the hug, am still crying, though he is with me now the tears refused to stop.
"I thought you would never come" I said in between tears, he now broke the hug to look at my face
"I would never leave you, am still the same guy you meant at the club, the same guy you laugh with all this while" he said and it brought smile to my face.
"You still have to tell me why you hid your identity" I said and he smiled
"Sure babe, I owe you that, but first let's go up" he said and we both went up
"Its funny how ur friends changed their view about me" he said
"Well its expected, you are our boss, so they need their job"
"Am actually the boss of your boss, they should not worry about their work, its safe" he said as we reached up.
"Now ready yourself for the story of a hidden billionaire" he said dramatically, I rolled my eyes he always know who to make jokes even in serious moment
"So oblige me"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accidental Brother book two

Synopsis Am such a fool I kept thinking as tears rolled down my eyes, I don't care about the awkward glance people are giving me I just couldn't control the tears. Mercy was right all men are the same, if Mike could cheat on her even after all his love then what makes Devil different. It would've been better if I didn't come to surprise him, I would still be living the lie and putting into account how heartbroken I am, the lie is not a bad idea. I remembered what we have been through, the court, the school, Oliver, and everything, I thought he was it for me. I looked at my finger and the ring he gave me still shines, it is a silver ring, if he knew he would be tempted by other girls why bother with the promise ring. I made the attempt to remove it, as it is the first time ever I found myself weak and unable to remove it, instead I wept. Will Cupcake be able to keep her love and her heart as Devils past threatens to break them apart. https://okadabooks.com/boo

Sacrifice

Chapter 11 I feel bad for what I have done, worst Paul didn't come out to help the situation, I misjudged him, maybe truthfully he followed Peter's footsteps then why isn't he here as Peter is here. "I won't allow her raise that bastard under this roof" she barked "Indirectly you're asking me to leave" Peter stared at her. She hesitated before replying "Am saying she should go, you have a future ahead of you" she said "So does she" Peter said pointing at me, I have never heard of anyone standing for a baby that isn't his. "Don't ruin your life for her" "Mom, its certain you guys won't accept her, and I can't stand and watch her being cast put by both families, so I will just leave with her to safe you all the stress and embarrassment" he said, not waiting for his mother to reply he went inside and brought out his bag, he must have prepared beforehand. "Come Missy, let's go&

MY BILLIONAIRE BOYFRIEND

Chapter 9    "Hello boyfriend" I said, and he turned to me with a smiling face "Hello babe" he said.       With that we engaged into a conversation, I told him how handsome he look in a corporate and he smiled "Now I think I might even go to sleep like this" he said and I laughed, he sure know how to brighten my day. I forgot about work, until my phone rang. Its my boss, I guess he need me "Hello" I said once I picked the call "If you are done come back you are needed" "Alright" I said and he hung up "Work?" He asked "Yes" I said sadly "Don't worry babe, we still have Friday" he said and I frowned, how will I tell him I will be super busy, "what's wrong" he asked "Nothing, it's just too far" I said, I don't want to crush his dreams "Don't worry babe, it will come faster than you know it" he said, and bid me farewell. He is really my sun