Skip to main content

MY BILLIONAIRE BOYFRIEND

Chapter 7
      After leaving the house and walking a while, I screamed out of frustration, its night already so the street is quiet.
"Easy there babe" Ejike said behind me still smiling
"And what about this is funny" I asked furiously
"The fact you look sexy while mad, it was just a sight to behold, so am dazed" he said and I could feel my anger surpressing "and I heard you say something about love and boyfriend" he said like he is thinking
"Me?, I can't remember" I feigned ignorance. I don't want to be teased by him again
"I love you too babe" he said and I froze,
"You what" I asked and turned to him
"I love you too babe" he said, and I smiled, its no joke I can see the sincerity in his eyes
"Sly dog" I teased and he smiled
"Come I have somewhere to take you" he said "don't ask questions is a surprise" he said with no space for argument, then I followed him still happy about his confession, though its not like the romantic ones you read from novels or see in movies, its just a typical I love you we all come across in our everyday life, but it carried all the electricity and butterfly, that I can't stop smiling no matter how much I tried.
      After a while we are standing in front of a big duplex, very beautiful that the beautiful bungalow earlier became a hut compared to it
"Wow its beautiful" I said
"You like it" he asked
"Who wouldn't" I answered truthfully
"I have the keys" he said showing me a bunch of keys
"How" I asked, cause I know there is no way he could afford such luxury
"Its a new house, so we were paid to clean it, we finished it a week ago, but the owner is not yet back so he said I should hold on to the key, so I want to give you a tour of the building" he said
Am nervous but I really want to see the inside "what if we break something" I reasoned
"Am not clumsy, and you are not besides its just a tour" he said
"Alright" I agreed as curiosity got the best of me. He smiled and we both went it, it was really marvelous "is this all from Nigeria" I asked as I looked at the interior
"I heard most are imported" he answered, I nodded, I sat on the sofa and it can only be described as welcoming
"Let's pretend, that this is ours, and we live here" he said and drag me up then spine me around I giggled "what would've changed" he asked
"Nothing, there are all perfect, I already saw the kitchen and its my dream kitchen the bedrooms are heaven the sitting room, a palace" I said truthfully, this is by far the most beautiful house I have ever seen
"But I will put a rocking chair, in my room" I said, I always wanted that since the day I saw it in a movie
"Why rocking chair" he asked
"Cause its use to nurse babies" I answered shyly, looking down on my feet.
"You are sexy when you are angry, cute when you are shy" he teased and I raised my head angrily to barked at him but once again my lips was shut with a kiss
I moan as he kiss me, I missed this, I always do I grabbed him to pull him closer but he stopped
"You see, sexy" he said with a mischievous smile, and a burning desire in his eyes, with that all my reasoning left me and I pulled him to continue the kiss, he didn't resist, this time I took the lead, I was showing him how much he meant to me through a kiss, but I felt its not enough or I wanted more, it doesn't matter which, I wrapped my legs around his waist and deepened the kiss.
"Babe" he whispered, showing how much I affect him, I felt him move, am too blinded with ecstasy that I don't know where we are heading to until I felt my back hit the bed.
He stopped the kiss then went to perform wonders on my neck, I grabbed a fist of the sheet then curled my feet, he ran his hands on my bare thigh, I felt shivers as his hands run down almost to my honey pot, am already aching there, I don't know how long before I beg him to ravish me.
"Am not going to ask you to stop me cause I won't" he said revealing his savage nature, and I loved him the more if that's possible
"Then don't" I whispered as he claimed my lips, I started tugging on his cloth, since I hate the fact its a barrier, he then removed it so I did the same, the light is on, I felt shy as I lay naked in front of him, his eyes watching my every part, I tried to cover up with my hands
"Babe don't, you are beautiful" he said and pressed against me, I know there is no going back so I surrendered myself to him, he is now my heart,
"I love you" I said to him
"I love you too" he said as we both went to paradise to experience euphoria.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accidental Brother book two

Synopsis Am such a fool I kept thinking as tears rolled down my eyes, I don't care about the awkward glance people are giving me I just couldn't control the tears. Mercy was right all men are the same, if Mike could cheat on her even after all his love then what makes Devil different. It would've been better if I didn't come to surprise him, I would still be living the lie and putting into account how heartbroken I am, the lie is not a bad idea. I remembered what we have been through, the court, the school, Oliver, and everything, I thought he was it for me. I looked at my finger and the ring he gave me still shines, it is a silver ring, if he knew he would be tempted by other girls why bother with the promise ring. I made the attempt to remove it, as it is the first time ever I found myself weak and unable to remove it, instead I wept. Will Cupcake be able to keep her love and her heart as Devils past threatens to break them apart. https://okadabooks.com/boo

Sacrifice

Chapter 11 I feel bad for what I have done, worst Paul didn't come out to help the situation, I misjudged him, maybe truthfully he followed Peter's footsteps then why isn't he here as Peter is here. "I won't allow her raise that bastard under this roof" she barked "Indirectly you're asking me to leave" Peter stared at her. She hesitated before replying "Am saying she should go, you have a future ahead of you" she said "So does she" Peter said pointing at me, I have never heard of anyone standing for a baby that isn't his. "Don't ruin your life for her" "Mom, its certain you guys won't accept her, and I can't stand and watch her being cast put by both families, so I will just leave with her to safe you all the stress and embarrassment" he said, not waiting for his mother to reply he went inside and brought out his bag, he must have prepared beforehand. "Come Missy, let's go&

MY BILLIONAIRE BOYFRIEND

Chapter 9    "Hello boyfriend" I said, and he turned to me with a smiling face "Hello babe" he said.       With that we engaged into a conversation, I told him how handsome he look in a corporate and he smiled "Now I think I might even go to sleep like this" he said and I laughed, he sure know how to brighten my day. I forgot about work, until my phone rang. Its my boss, I guess he need me "Hello" I said once I picked the call "If you are done come back you are needed" "Alright" I said and he hung up "Work?" He asked "Yes" I said sadly "Don't worry babe, we still have Friday" he said and I frowned, how will I tell him I will be super busy, "what's wrong" he asked "Nothing, it's just too far" I said, I don't want to crush his dreams "Don't worry babe, it will come faster than you know it" he said, and bid me farewell. He is really my sun