Skip to main content

MY BILLIONAIRE BOYFRIEND

Chapter 5
     Luckily we shared contact, he asked and I gave so we have been talking all time, and whenever we talk I always smile, we also argue about things, things like chicken can fly but is just too lazy, we just argue about stupid things and am loving it, I always look forward to Friday, cause according to him that when he is most free.
"Hi girls" Esther said happily, we are currently have girls time, we normally do it every Thursday,
"As you know, my boyfriend" she said dreamily "have proposed" yea she proposed last week
"So he said we should have a little gathering, that you girls should all come with your Boyfriends"
"Wow, that's going to be lit" Ella gushed, and the girls squealed, I didn't cause the only one in my mind is Ejike and I don't know if he will agree, I don't even know what we are yet.
"So Cynthia, will you finally bring the guy" Ejiro asked, and they all turned their attention on me
"Which guy" I feigned ignorance
"Emma" Ella said
"His name is Ejike" I snapped
"So there is a guy after all" Ella teased,
"Just bring him, thats all" Esther said.
"When is then gathering, I asked
"Sunday" she answered, and with that they all started saying what to wear, well its not going to be bad, its just us girls and Boyfriends, that wouldn't be so bad, except I don't know what he is yet.
            Its Friday again, my favourite day of the week, I rushed everything at the office pretty fast, though lately we have been super busy. I work at Pure wine company, its the best wine producing company, its globally known, its a multi billion company. My friends and I work in one of the branch, though the head quarter is also located in this state, but we hardly go there. Coming to why we are super busy, the son of the CEO came back from overseas and he will be the new CEO his father is stepping down, so as the new CEO his first order is for all branch to submit their accounting details, we will be doing ours next 2 weeks.
Well enough of office work, am currently waiting for my man, and preparing myself to tell him about the party, I won't be man if he refuse, but I sure want him to come.
"Hi babe, you miss me" he said as I opened the door, he still have his dimple, looking smoking hot in the jean jacket.
"You wish" I smiled and we went inside, I could feel him behind him, the hair in the back of my neck stood up as my every nerves is aware of him
"Do I still affect you like the first time" he said coming closer stopping me at the spot
"Yes" I moan as I felt him kiss my neck, it went down my body till I curl up my toes, I closed my eyes,
"So you feel all giddy when I kiss you here" he kissed my neck again,
"Yes" I moan, how can someone have control over me like am on a spell
"And you feel this" he said as he gently clawed me, I bit my tongue trying not melt on his every touch.
"Mmmmhmmmm" I moaned
"And this" he clawed down my spine and it increased my heart beat. I kept praying for it to go further, am about to explode from ecstasy, when I couldn't handle it I felt him pull away, I felt cold as his warmth went with him, I waited for him to come back but he didn't, I then turn to look at him as I was surprised to see the amused look on his face
"I love to tease you babe" he chuckled
"You, son of a bitch" I said angrily and threw a pillow  at him then stomp off to my room.
"Come on babe" he said I ignored him and shut my door feeling like a fool for melting so easily.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diary of Mr. Nice Guy

Chapter 9 It has not been up to an hour I walked into the club but am now inside a car with a girl having sex, the funniest aspect is I don't even know her name. I got her attention while at the bar, did everything Henry taught me and she gave me a positive response. I walked up to her not even minding her friends, the alcohol played the part. On getting close she stood up and headed towards the door, I followed and we both came outside, she was leaning beside a car, her car I presume since am having sex with her inside it. On approaching her I first commented on her legs, I learned from Henry to first give a compliment "Nice legs," I said, truly it is, her thick leg looked so succulent and her hot gown made no effort to cover it up. "Thanks," she said, in a seductive way, my eyes traveled her body, I wanted to also complement her breast but that will make me look like a pervert. I smiled already feeling empty with nothing to say. "So I caught you look...

My Monster

Chapter 22 "So now you out in the open are you prepared to shoulder everything?" Mr. Stephenson asked him. "Am ready for all that" he answered looking at me, Mr. Stephenson walked towards me and held my hand "I don't know what you did to him, but whatever it is, am eternally grateful," he said, I felt so high, Mr. Stephenson, among the top ten richest in the country, is grateful towards me "Am honoured sir," I said and he smiled. "Papa, from the monthly company file you sent me, I found out there is a loop in the company's account, someone is stealing from the company and he or she knows how to hide his/her track." He said I looked at him, right now he doesn't look like the same teenage boy I walked the stairs with, he is now the heir of a mobile network company. "Oh, what to do?" papa asked, but not phased. "Give out the call to have every member surveyed," he replied, I feel so inferior, he is i...

My Monster

Chapter 15      "It's getting late, time to leave before they noticed I snuck out," he said bringing me out of my trance, I swallowed before speaking for my throat is dry. "Yea, my mom will soon call," I said and stood up, I went and wore my sandals slowly, he dressed up before I finished buckling my sandals "Let's be going," he said and I followed. "Why did you snuck out?" I asked and he shrugged. "I had a date," he said and I gasped "not that type of date Barbie," he said, should I really be bothered, I stopped as I watched him walk ahead. I thought Bella was stupid for falling for a beast, even though the beast was prince charming, I hated Fiona for falling for Shrek, even turning to an Ogre just to be with Shrek. But right now am starting to see the reason for their action, Love is beyond human reasoning it's really blind. For here I stand falling for the boy in the mask, even when he is considered a mon...