Skip to main content

My Billionaire Boyfriend

Chapter 1

        Today I made up my mind to prove to my colleagues that I can also have fun, so am currently in the club, this is my first time so I really don't know what to do, I can see people dancing, more like grinding themselves together, some are getting wasted at the bar, it sickens me, but I also want to prove am not uptight girl who only know how to work, so even as her repulse me am determine to find fun.
"Hello pretty" I heard someone said from behind me, more like shouted since the music blaring makes people scream. I still decided to ignore for it might not be me
"Don't ignore me pretty" he said resting his hands on my shoulder, now that's me definitely, so I turned wearing a smile which faded as I took in his features. He looks like a gangsta, with tattoos and standing beside him is two other guys looking like him.
"I never knew you were talking to me" I said sounding my nicest.
"No harm done, care for a dance" he said leaning closer and the smell of marijuana and alcohol was much, I knew staying at the bar wasn't a good idea.
"No, am not much of a dancer" I said leaning away,
"Doesn't matter, you just have to whine and twist" he said laughing with his friends, now I regret coming, so I ransacked my brain for a solution. Just as if God answered my player, a really cute guy worked in, wearing maybe a red vintage shirt and black trouser, you can hardly know the color cause of the light used in the club. So with my mind made up I rushefd towards him hoping that things will work as I expected, I just hope so.
"Hello darling, what took you so long" I said hugging him, he looked at me a little bit lost, so I whispered "I will pay you 5k if you pretend to be my boyfriend now" I sounded desperate
"Only" he said, after looking at the direction of the gangstas, wow he is quick to pick on good, now I have to beat price with him
"10k, nothing more" I said, he looked between me and them
"Make it 15" he said and I gasped, that's half of my salary "better be fast, they are coming" he said with a smirk.
"Deal" I said, and he drag me closer by my waist
"You love amazing love" he said, then I noticed his dimples, he is finer than I thought.
"So he is your guy" the gangsta said once they came closer.
"Yea" I said turning to them, then linked my hands with my fake boyfriend, I hope this scare them away, cause I just made the deal with half my salary.
"Well since its a club that doesn't stop us from having a dance" the gangsta demanded. Now with the voice it definitely said fear down my spine.
"Go choose from the crowd, cause this baby is mine" the fake boyfriend said with more dangerous tone, the came in front of me shielding me from the guys. I will never listen to my colleagues again, things are about to get ugly.
"I already did, I chose her" the gangsta said pointing at me, God please help me
"When I say run, you run" my fake boyfriend whispered to me "so no other way around it" he said to them
"Non" they answered uniformly
"Wow baby, you really know how to get attention don't you" he said looking at me and I glared at him, he is not even bothered, he winked
"You pushed me guys" he said the gave the guy a knee where the sun doesn't shine, he fell over crying in pain, he took the bottle the gangsta at the left and smashed it on his head, with the one at the right still confused, he gave me a punch he stumbled back too. Am beyond amaze, he swiftly took care of 3 fearsome guys.
"Run baby" he said, snapping me out of my amazement, then he dragged me away with him, I looked back and saw the guys starting up looking furious, my eye widened then I know if we are to be caught I will say goodbye to my dear life so I picked the race. We both ran out of the club.
               We ran for a bit before stopping, we are both panting, am sure we already lost them,
"Wow, I think I lost extra fat" he said a little out of breath
"Then imagine, running in heels" I said then he looked at it, I came to the club directly from my work place, I was so eager to have fun so I didn't bother going home.
"Come to think of it, you are not dressed like someone going to a club, you look decent" he said running his eyes all over me
"Yes, am coming from work" I answered, we are both catching our breath now, I wonder what time it is, I hope it not yet pass 12 am, thank God for the street light, am not all that scared
"So you desperately wanted to have fun and drink that you didn't bother going home" he asked
"Sort of" I answered then he gave me the I don't believe look "ok, my friends, teased me that I don't know how to have fun, that I can only work and nothing else, so today being Friday I decided to go clubbing" I spilled. Then his next action annoyed me, he laughed, he laughed at me, making me feel stupid.
"You thought, you will come to club, drink, watch people dance and call it fun" he asked, I didn't answer, now he is saying it, I realized how stupid I was "babe, there are a lot of other ways to have fun" he said, and I got interested,
"Tell me" I demanded
"It will cost you" he answered, I gasped
"Are you that poor" I asked angrily, he just smiled
"Money rules the world baby, don't worry it won't cost much, just make everything 20k" he said with a smirk.
"Ok, but how am I going to pay you" I asked hoping he will get confused.
"You look intelligent, so am guessing you can do mobile transfer so I will send my account number to you, you then do the transfer"nhe said beaming me a smile, I nodded. He then gave me the account number and I transfered the money, I didnt see him brought out his phone to check if he received alert,
"I have transferred it" I told him, he gave me a nod "don't you receive alert?" I asked
"No" he answered, damn if I had know, I would've played a fast one on him, well its late
"I just lost, more than half of my salary just for fun" I said sadly
"Don't worry babe, nothing good comes easy" he said smiling, I wish I can wipe that smile off his face, I bet this is the fastest money he ever made.
"My name is Cynthia" I said angrily, he smiled.
"Am Ejike" he said extending his hand and I shook it, its soft, more than mine, it amazed me, "so you ready for fun babe" he said, I guess he won't be calling me my name, well after today, it won't matter cause we won't cross path again.
"As I will ever be" I replied.
"Good, but first we need get you home and have you changed" he said, my home, there is no way am showing him my home, he might be a creep "am no creep, and if you don't change there will be no fun" he demanded
"But I don't want to show you my house" I said sadly
"Fair enough" he said, "but since the morning is already in my account, I guess I should just head homeap and consider myself lucky" he said and I snapped my eyes at him, he have a devilish grin, he is such a bastard
"Catch you later babe" he said then left me with onlky a wave, then I looked down and started crying, how foolish I was to trust him, how foolish I was to think I can have fun like others, all my life fun have never been my specialty. So I kept crying in this lonely road with no hope for help, I lost 20k.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accidental Brother book two

Synopsis Am such a fool I kept thinking as tears rolled down my eyes, I don't care about the awkward glance people are giving me I just couldn't control the tears. Mercy was right all men are the same, if Mike could cheat on her even after all his love then what makes Devil different. It would've been better if I didn't come to surprise him, I would still be living the lie and putting into account how heartbroken I am, the lie is not a bad idea. I remembered what we have been through, the court, the school, Oliver, and everything, I thought he was it for me. I looked at my finger and the ring he gave me still shines, it is a silver ring, if he knew he would be tempted by other girls why bother with the promise ring. I made the attempt to remove it, as it is the first time ever I found myself weak and unable to remove it, instead I wept. Will Cupcake be able to keep her love and her heart as Devils past threatens to break them apart. https://okadabooks.com/boo

Sacrifice

Chapter 11 I feel bad for what I have done, worst Paul didn't come out to help the situation, I misjudged him, maybe truthfully he followed Peter's footsteps then why isn't he here as Peter is here. "I won't allow her raise that bastard under this roof" she barked "Indirectly you're asking me to leave" Peter stared at her. She hesitated before replying "Am saying she should go, you have a future ahead of you" she said "So does she" Peter said pointing at me, I have never heard of anyone standing for a baby that isn't his. "Don't ruin your life for her" "Mom, its certain you guys won't accept her, and I can't stand and watch her being cast put by both families, so I will just leave with her to safe you all the stress and embarrassment" he said, not waiting for his mother to reply he went inside and brought out his bag, he must have prepared beforehand. "Come Missy, let's go&

MY BILLIONAIRE BOYFRIEND

Chapter 9    "Hello boyfriend" I said, and he turned to me with a smiling face "Hello babe" he said.       With that we engaged into a conversation, I told him how handsome he look in a corporate and he smiled "Now I think I might even go to sleep like this" he said and I laughed, he sure know how to brighten my day. I forgot about work, until my phone rang. Its my boss, I guess he need me "Hello" I said once I picked the call "If you are done come back you are needed" "Alright" I said and he hung up "Work?" He asked "Yes" I said sadly "Don't worry babe, we still have Friday" he said and I frowned, how will I tell him I will be super busy, "what's wrong" he asked "Nothing, it's just too far" I said, I don't want to crush his dreams "Don't worry babe, it will come faster than you know it" he said, and bid me farewell. He is really my sun