Skip to main content

CHANGING THE PLAYER

Chapter 4
           The site is big, and its located at a nice area, they are really going to make profit with what they plan to build here.
"So whats the name of your company" I asked, I want to know her more, we are just standing beside my car,
"Maris group of hotel" she said, so that's a huge hotel company " I work with the department that supervise their new buildings constructions, after my work is completed here, I will go supervise any new one, or go on break if there is no new site, which is unlikely, cause with Maris there is always a new site" she finished with a giggle.
"Wow, that means you travel a lot" I said, yea cause Maris also have foreign investor, so they operate in many country.
"Yes, they always provide accommodation for us, or money, so I decided to stay with my dad, since its this city" she said looking around.
"Won't it upset your boyfriend" I asked, I felt pain as I thought of boyfriend
"Yea, that's why not of my relationship last" she said with a shrug, does that mean she is currently single or what
"So you are a career lady" I asked deciding to drop the relationship issue.
"Yea, sort off, but don't get me wrong I will drop my job if I find the right man" she said dreamily, wow that's another side of her, and I can't ignore how cute she is.
"So you believe in soulmate" I asked, I want to know everything, she interest me like no other, we are comfortably chatting ignoring the fact that its getting late
"Sort of, I just believe in love, that's all to it" she said, and look at me, expecting a word but I uttered non "what of you" she asked, I have never been asked that before.
"Nope, not really, since I haven't seen it" I said truthfully, to me its just a lie created for marriage to last and make reproduction possible.
"My parents are divorced so I won't brag I have seen it, but I believe its out there, cause I won't accept the fact that its just a fallacy" she said and admired her hope.
"Come on let's go, its getting late" I said and she agreed, we drove away, I first drove to the office and took my things then we drove home together. This is the best time I have had in years, we did nothing, just talk, yet it got me more exciting than sex.
             Her face saddened after receiving a call, it bothered me to see that angelic face looking so sad, so I had to ask
"What's wrong" I asked, still focused on the road
"Nothing, just my dad said he is not coming back today" she said sadly, yea he traveled I just remembered.
"You can sleep alone, you are a big girl" I said trying to lighten her mood, she gave me a weak smile.
"I know, but I have a really bad habit of eating with someone, I hate eating alone, it makes it boring, thats why whenever I travel I hardly eat" she said sadly, I always eat alone so I never knew some people hate it.
"Am sorry, then since we live in the same compound I will come eat with you" I said and her face lit up
"Seriously" she asked and I nodded "pinky promise" she said and stretched her pinky, I smiled and locked it with mine
"Pinky promise" I said, its childish, I can't imagine myself doing it with another, but its cute doing it with her.
              We got home after a while, I spent more than 4 hours with her but its still not enough.
"Give me 2 hours, I will be ready, I hope you like local food" she asked, I just nodded smiling like a fool
"But why not tell me, which one you are preparing" I asked, she smiled and shook her head.
"No I won't, but believe me, it will get you licking you lips" she said and licked her lips, with her eyes closed, my heart beat raced up instantly, it took all my will not to smash my lips on hers.
"Surprise me love" I said, my eyes widened as the word left my mouth, then she opened her eyes,
"Is that what you call ladies" she asked looking at her feet, I just made her shy, I have been with lots of girls to know when one is shy.
"No just you" I answered, I just have lied, now she might get curious "why not go start with the food, am famished love" I said again, she looked at me and smiled
"Sure" she replied and went into her apartment, I starred at her door for a bit before going into mine.
             I went into my room, I took my bath as quickly as I can, I wore my pj, since after eating I will sleep off, I wanted to head straight to her apartment but she asked me to give her 2 hours, now time seems to be a drag. I kept watching the clock. I heard a knock, then sprinted to the door, its not up to 2 hours yet, but am glad she is here for it felt like eternity since I last saw her
"That was quick" I said as I opened the door, my smile faded as I saw Ifeoluwa, she is one of my fling, I would have been happy to see her but not today
"Are you not going to let me" she said and I made way for her to pass, she walked in, and I closed the door.
"You never told me you are coming" I said in a bored tone
"Yea, I wanted to surprise you" she said and sat down crossing her leg.
"Surprise me? We don't have such relationship" I said, I don't care if am brutal, in fact am nice enough to not have shut the door at her face, all I need is to be in the next apartment.
"Well anyway, I just came for the se*" she said plainly, yea she have always been straight forward, at the mention of her motive, I got hot, am still a guy after all
"What if I don't have the strength" I said trying to be a good guy
"You always do, and beside I won't leave unti you do" she said with determination, so that's the case.
"OK, I will oblige you, but you will leave after that, I already made plans" I said, since that's the only way to free myself and I won't deny she is very attractive.
"Fine by me" she and started removing her cloth, I guess this is it, so I obliged her but had only one person all through.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accidental Brother book two

Synopsis Am such a fool I kept thinking as tears rolled down my eyes, I don't care about the awkward glance people are giving me I just couldn't control the tears. Mercy was right all men are the same, if Mike could cheat on her even after all his love then what makes Devil different. It would've been better if I didn't come to surprise him, I would still be living the lie and putting into account how heartbroken I am, the lie is not a bad idea. I remembered what we have been through, the court, the school, Oliver, and everything, I thought he was it for me. I looked at my finger and the ring he gave me still shines, it is a silver ring, if he knew he would be tempted by other girls why bother with the promise ring. I made the attempt to remove it, as it is the first time ever I found myself weak and unable to remove it, instead I wept. Will Cupcake be able to keep her love and her heart as Devils past threatens to break them apart. https://okadabooks.com/boo

Sacrifice

Chapter 11 I feel bad for what I have done, worst Paul didn't come out to help the situation, I misjudged him, maybe truthfully he followed Peter's footsteps then why isn't he here as Peter is here. "I won't allow her raise that bastard under this roof" she barked "Indirectly you're asking me to leave" Peter stared at her. She hesitated before replying "Am saying she should go, you have a future ahead of you" she said "So does she" Peter said pointing at me, I have never heard of anyone standing for a baby that isn't his. "Don't ruin your life for her" "Mom, its certain you guys won't accept her, and I can't stand and watch her being cast put by both families, so I will just leave with her to safe you all the stress and embarrassment" he said, not waiting for his mother to reply he went inside and brought out his bag, he must have prepared beforehand. "Come Missy, let's go&

MY BILLIONAIRE BOYFRIEND

Chapter 9    "Hello boyfriend" I said, and he turned to me with a smiling face "Hello babe" he said.       With that we engaged into a conversation, I told him how handsome he look in a corporate and he smiled "Now I think I might even go to sleep like this" he said and I laughed, he sure know how to brighten my day. I forgot about work, until my phone rang. Its my boss, I guess he need me "Hello" I said once I picked the call "If you are done come back you are needed" "Alright" I said and he hung up "Work?" He asked "Yes" I said sadly "Don't worry babe, we still have Friday" he said and I frowned, how will I tell him I will be super busy, "what's wrong" he asked "Nothing, it's just too far" I said, I don't want to crush his dreams "Don't worry babe, it will come faster than you know it" he said, and bid me farewell. He is really my sun