Skip to main content

CHANGING THE PLAYER

CHANGING THE PLAYER

Chapter 2
        She was good, she have a freaky side which am happy to have explored, I know its a one time thing, yea cause she is living for the states tonight, going to return in 2 years time, that's like forever to me, am meeting with faith tonight, its been a weak since I last saw her. I know you will hate me for doing this, but you should know its not my fault, they all know am a player, they have heard of me. They just believe they will change me, the want to be the one that changes the player, how possible is that, I know, not in this lifetime. Well some stays cause am really good on bed.
          I got home, Faith is already waiting, infront of my apartment, thank God for the energy thing, if not I won't have the strength for her
"What took you so long love" she said and wrapped her arms around me
"Just work" I said, I have never called anyone love, I don't believe in Love, so why use it, and I don't want to make any girl think she finally won me
"Hope you reserve the strength to work on me" she said running her fingers seductively down my chest
"Always" I said, she then took my key and opened the door, she pulled me by the tie and I followed. I live in an apartment, 3 bedroom flat, and I have a next door neighbor, its just us in the compound, the man is divorced so he lives alone, we chat sometimes, he always reprimand me of my sexual life, and I always pretend to listen, I just think he is a lonely old man.
             The night was awesome, I really amaze myself, am world best player, Ronaldo have nothing on me, I smiled as I watched Faith sleep, with a little snore, I really defeated her, with that I slept off too.
              I woke up cause of the noise outside, more like I heard key sound, someone is trying to open the neighbor's door, I checked the time, its 6 am, maybe its him, but from the sound and kick I think the person is having a hard time, maybe he is drunk, but that's unlikely, so I decided to go check. I just wore my night wear, and came out, its a little chilly, so I wrapped my hand round my body, I left my own side and went to his. My eye widens as I saw the figure before me, though backing me, I can we her curves well, she have a very fine physique, thank God for the light I can see her well. She still haven't notice me yet, so I took my time to admire her, I don't care if she is spirit, she is my next target. I cleared my throat to announce my presences, I saw her back stiffened. I readied my self to see her face, she then turn to look at me. She is everything I have never seen, her innocent look, her gentle wave
"Hi" she said, and my heart sank,
"Hi" I said and it came out as a whisper, I can feel my very foundation shaking, everything I have been doing till now, seems wrong, I want to avoid her, her mere presence alone makes me feel guilty
"Can you help me with the door" she said, and I obliged, I didn't even ask her who she is, I lost my voice
"Am Vivian, his daughter" she said with a smile, so my neighbor have such a beautiful daughter, I gave her a nod, I just lost my cool, I have to go before I lose my mind.
"You are welcome" I said handing the key over to her, she accepted with a smile, I went back to my room a little too quick, I need to regain myself, so I woke Faith up for another round, I hope it helps. Am also going to avoid Vivian.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diary of Mr. Nice Guy

Chapter 9 It has not been up to an hour I walked into the club but am now inside a car with a girl having sex, the funniest aspect is I don't even know her name. I got her attention while at the bar, did everything Henry taught me and she gave me a positive response. I walked up to her not even minding her friends, the alcohol played the part. On getting close she stood up and headed towards the door, I followed and we both came outside, she was leaning beside a car, her car I presume since am having sex with her inside it. On approaching her I first commented on her legs, I learned from Henry to first give a compliment "Nice legs," I said, truly it is, her thick leg looked so succulent and her hot gown made no effort to cover it up. "Thanks," she said, in a seductive way, my eyes traveled her body, I wanted to also complement her breast but that will make me look like a pervert. I smiled already feeling empty with nothing to say. "So I caught you look...

My Monster

Chapter 22 "So now you out in the open are you prepared to shoulder everything?" Mr. Stephenson asked him. "Am ready for all that" he answered looking at me, Mr. Stephenson walked towards me and held my hand "I don't know what you did to him, but whatever it is, am eternally grateful," he said, I felt so high, Mr. Stephenson, among the top ten richest in the country, is grateful towards me "Am honoured sir," I said and he smiled. "Papa, from the monthly company file you sent me, I found out there is a loop in the company's account, someone is stealing from the company and he or she knows how to hide his/her track." He said I looked at him, right now he doesn't look like the same teenage boy I walked the stairs with, he is now the heir of a mobile network company. "Oh, what to do?" papa asked, but not phased. "Give out the call to have every member surveyed," he replied, I feel so inferior, he is i...

My Monster

Chapter 15      "It's getting late, time to leave before they noticed I snuck out," he said bringing me out of my trance, I swallowed before speaking for my throat is dry. "Yea, my mom will soon call," I said and stood up, I went and wore my sandals slowly, he dressed up before I finished buckling my sandals "Let's be going," he said and I followed. "Why did you snuck out?" I asked and he shrugged. "I had a date," he said and I gasped "not that type of date Barbie," he said, should I really be bothered, I stopped as I watched him walk ahead. I thought Bella was stupid for falling for a beast, even though the beast was prince charming, I hated Fiona for falling for Shrek, even turning to an Ogre just to be with Shrek. But right now am starting to see the reason for their action, Love is beyond human reasoning it's really blind. For here I stand falling for the boy in the mask, even when he is considered a mon...