Skip to main content

CHANGING THE PLAYER

CHANGING THE PLAYER
CHAPTER 1
        My world is perfect, yes perfect that's the way to describe it. Am 27 years old, having the best time of my life, am handsome and smart, dream of every girl, am a player there is no way around it. Am not going to give you a boring story by saying am like this cause a girl broke my heart, no, I don't even have a heart, yes I have an organ that pumps blood, not love.
         My name is Henry Dike, an architecture, a good one, my hobby is just playing with girls, am rich, sort off, I love my life, it can't just get any better. Am going to meet a client, who happens to be a girl, she wants me to show her the building plans of her fathers new mall, I know I will showing her more than that.
I whistle as I enter the hotel which she asked me to meet her, I whistle cause am confidence I will score today
"Hello Mr Henry" she said with a voice that sounded just like silk, if silk can make a sound though.
"Hi Miss Igwe" I replied with a smile, then we shook hands, then I sat opposite her.
"So what would you like to take" she asked, I would like to take you
"Nothing, am a little busy, so let's go straight to business" I said, sounding serious, I just meant the business of no cloths on
"OK" she said as I saw disappointment cross her face, I pretended I didn't see it and went ahead with the duty at hand, I brought out the plan
"Here" I said and started showing her. It took a couple of minutes to explain it all to her, and she was amazed
"Wow, that's superb" she said, like I said am very good at my work, looking at us, it seems strictly business, but I didn't fail to notice how she kept rubbing her knee against mine.
"So I will be going now" I said innocently, damn am such a good actor
"Oh k, but please do wait I have to bring something from my room" she said and left not givin me a chance to protest not that I want to. After a few minutes I got a call, so I checked to see who, and its no other than Miss Igwe, so I picked up
"Hello" I said
"Can you please come upstairs and help me with something, its room 107" she said and hung up, still not giving me the chance to protest, you don't have to love, cause we both want the same thing. I went upstairs looking innocent.
"Come in" she said as I knocked on the door, I went it, and locked the door behind me, you might ask me why, cause before my eyes is a very sexy naked Miss Igwe, yea very sexy, my Johnson is already protesting to be let out.
"The tention have been high between us" she said seductively
"Yes it have" I replied with a grind, my last night was fun, yea, but am never tired of fun, so am going in again
"Come to bed" she said, wow she ordered me, I will punish her for that, a very lovable punishment. Ladies and gentlemen this is where it gets R rated so cover you eyes. Your ears,also.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accidental Brother book two

Synopsis Am such a fool I kept thinking as tears rolled down my eyes, I don't care about the awkward glance people are giving me I just couldn't control the tears. Mercy was right all men are the same, if Mike could cheat on her even after all his love then what makes Devil different. It would've been better if I didn't come to surprise him, I would still be living the lie and putting into account how heartbroken I am, the lie is not a bad idea. I remembered what we have been through, the court, the school, Oliver, and everything, I thought he was it for me. I looked at my finger and the ring he gave me still shines, it is a silver ring, if he knew he would be tempted by other girls why bother with the promise ring. I made the attempt to remove it, as it is the first time ever I found myself weak and unable to remove it, instead I wept. Will Cupcake be able to keep her love and her heart as Devils past threatens to break them apart. https://okadabooks.com/boo

The Sacrifice

Good news The Sacrifice is now available on Okadabooks for all my fans that still wants to read it https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_sacrifice/28589

MY BILLIONAIRE BOYFRIEND

Chapter 11   "I am born with a silver spoon, and I love it" he giggled "but it have a downside, though it made me have any girl of my choice, they all followed me for the money, non is actually in love with me" he said sadly, how is it possible to love this sexy beast. "I had affair with lots of girls, after each heart break I drown myself in sorrow, but the last one hurt the most, the girl I met in the states, and dated for 2 years, I was so sure she is the one" he took a deep breath "I was going to propose when we get back, but it all shattered, a month after we got back I caught her with a guy" he closed his eyes, I feel his pain and it saddens me "Instead of her to apologize, she said she never loved me, that am just money and nothing interesting. That's the worst"nhe looked at me "then I was going to get drunk again like I normally do, then you showed up. Babe you wiped away my sorrows that's its only love that rema