Skip to main content

Accidental Brother

Chapter 31
"What!" I said and jerked away, he giggled,
"So do you agree?" he asked,
"No way" there is no way am going to accept this, I move towards the door
"Where are you going cupcake," he asked
"Am going to go tell mom and dad everything, and make things clear tomorrow with the principal," I said
"Then what will happen to the pain I endured, will you still be happy after that?" he asked and I remembered the scar, truthfully I won't be, why does he always have an upper hand
I went back and stood before him, I knelt down before him as I felt defeated, I felt his shadow tower over me like the bogeyman.
"Get up, go sleep for tomorrow you start," he said and I stood up, I hate he always defeats me, I thought things changed, but obviously nothing did.
I walked towards the door but stopped when he called, funny how obedient I became
"Your first duty is to do my morning chores and carry my back bag to school" he said and I nodded "you just don't nod to your master, you say 'yes master'" he said I look to see him with a proud smirk, I wish I can wipe the floor with it
"Yes master," I said
"You can leave," he said and I left with a heart full of regret.
Sure enough I did everything he asked I came to school with his bag while he just walked with nothing, I never asked when this will end
"Why are you with your brother's bag," Martha asked
"Don't ask" I said sadly and she pitied me, this is going to be a disaster.
Our first period is free, since the teacher didn't come to school, my sad features were erased when I saw my boyfriend coming towards me, I haven't even told Martha about it yet
"Hi Esther," he said beaming me a smile
"Hi" I replied
"Since the teacher is not here, am hoping I could spend time with you," he said, how charming
"Sure, am not doing anything" I replied, he took Martha seat, she is with Oge gisting leaving the seat, am glad for that
"First before I forget, can I have your number," he said showing me his android phone. Phones are prohibited but few do sneak in a phone, I don't, am afraid of getting caught.
"Alright," I said and gave him my number, he saved it with dearest, I blushed when I saw it, he then winked at me, I smiled. It's cute, unlike that devil's wink that sends chills down your spine.
"Cupcake" I gasped when I heard his voice from behind, damn speak of the devil
"I have work for you," he said totally ignoring Oliver
"Dude can you give her a minute?" Oliver asked nicely
"No" the devil replied rudely "come on slave am waiting," he said and went back to his chair
"Slave?" Oliver asked
"I will explain later," I said then went on to answer the devil, he broke my heart by his word, I thought only those you love can break your heart. The devil just did.


Remember to click on the Ads,
Also we allow donations
08147717660

6232773964 okoh Udoka fidelity bank

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accidental Brother book two

Synopsis Am such a fool I kept thinking as tears rolled down my eyes, I don't care about the awkward glance people are giving me I just couldn't control the tears. Mercy was right all men are the same, if Mike could cheat on her even after all his love then what makes Devil different. It would've been better if I didn't come to surprise him, I would still be living the lie and putting into account how heartbroken I am, the lie is not a bad idea. I remembered what we have been through, the court, the school, Oliver, and everything, I thought he was it for me. I looked at my finger and the ring he gave me still shines, it is a silver ring, if he knew he would be tempted by other girls why bother with the promise ring. I made the attempt to remove it, as it is the first time ever I found myself weak and unable to remove it, instead I wept. Will Cupcake be able to keep her love and her heart as Devils past threatens to break them apart. https://okadabooks.com/boo

The Sacrifice

Good news The Sacrifice is now available on Okadabooks for all my fans that still wants to read it https://okadabooks.com/book/about/the_sacrifice/28589

MY BILLIONAIRE BOYFRIEND

Chapter 11   "I am born with a silver spoon, and I love it" he giggled "but it have a downside, though it made me have any girl of my choice, they all followed me for the money, non is actually in love with me" he said sadly, how is it possible to love this sexy beast. "I had affair with lots of girls, after each heart break I drown myself in sorrow, but the last one hurt the most, the girl I met in the states, and dated for 2 years, I was so sure she is the one" he took a deep breath "I was going to propose when we get back, but it all shattered, a month after we got back I caught her with a guy" he closed his eyes, I feel his pain and it saddens me "Instead of her to apologize, she said she never loved me, that am just money and nothing interesting. That's the worst"nhe looked at me "then I was going to get drunk again like I normally do, then you showed up. Babe you wiped away my sorrows that's its only love that rema