Skip to main content

Latent Alpha

Chapter 12
(Evelyn POV)
I left the party with my parents, they have all found out that Blake is my mate and he is the strongest is like the bonus to me, I smiled as I remember his grunt when I left him.
Am so happy he is back and also my mate, I went to sleep with happiness that hasn't happen in a long time. When I woke this morning I woke with a smile and sweet sensation, I found Blake and he is my mate and the strongest. Am so happy, I came out and the pack that treats me like trash have changed.
"Good morning," someone greeted, it's been long since I have any respect, well news travel fast, I plan to go to the spot I always spend with Blake.
"Did you sleep well" I was utterly surprised when I heard Anita asked
"Yes," I answered in sort of a question way. Cause it's unbelievable.
"Do you want anything?" she asked, so that's how wolves treat the strong, knowing am mated to the strongest makes me the strongest.
"No am fine" she looks afraid, I bet she is afraid of what I will do to her for all she did to me "don't worry Anita I have nothing against you," I said to her as she visibly relaxed.
"So what are you doing today," she asked, still wanting to be on my good side.
"Don't worry about me, go on with your day" I said and then left not giving her any chance to ask any more question. I head straight to my favorite place. I have a sweet sensation inside me.
I stood in front of the stream a while then I caught the scent, that same sweet smell that makes me weak on my knee, I close my eyes and inhaled, as I exhaled I said "Blake"
"I thought I could sneak up on you" I heard him say behind me, then I turn, before me stands Blake wearing a jean and T-shirt look so sexy, the once skinny Blake is now muscular.
"Are you done eye raping me?" he said with a smirk, ouch am caught.
"Who... Who is eye raping you, am just looking at the beautiful flower beside you" I stuttered, he then look beside him and saw no flower.
"Oh, I can see that" he mocked with a smile. I want to know what changed, how a LATENT became the strongest.
"I missed you" he came closer and touched my face spending sparks down my body, he ran his hand down my scar and kissed it.
"Why did you left" I asked with a little bit of moan.
"I left cause I was afraid, I hate that you were hurt because I couldn't protect you, I was scared that if I meet my mate just like you I won't protect her," he said, that I can understand.
"So why didn't you come all this while, I mean when you became stronger"
"I thought you would've already got your mate" he took a step back, then took a pebble and threw it into the water "turns out I was yours all along," he said with a smile. How cute.
"How did you become strong, how am I able to smell you," I asked, cause I know he used to have no scent since he is LATENT.
"You can smell me because I am your mate, that means you are the only one that can smell me, I became strong cause I trained, by a man a LATENT called Madiba," He said the name with a bit of sadness.
"Do you mind telling me about it?" I said coming closer.
"Only if you agree to come home with me," he said, wow and I thought he is a gentleman
"So now we are bargaining," I said and walk away from him, but he drew me back.
"You have no idea how much I want you and where I want you," he said, did I just sense naughtiness from his word.
"What?" I asked, he just smiled realizing I understood what he just said.
"Come on, my packs need their Luna, so come home and let's live happily ever after" he smiled, how tempting.
"Tell me all that happens and I might consider," I said and he laughed
"Now who is doing the bargain" he then walks closer "but who am I to refuse such offer," he said and I prepare myself for the story.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accidental Brother book two

Synopsis Am such a fool I kept thinking as tears rolled down my eyes, I don't care about the awkward glance people are giving me I just couldn't control the tears. Mercy was right all men are the same, if Mike could cheat on her even after all his love then what makes Devil different. It would've been better if I didn't come to surprise him, I would still be living the lie and putting into account how heartbroken I am, the lie is not a bad idea. I remembered what we have been through, the court, the school, Oliver, and everything, I thought he was it for me. I looked at my finger and the ring he gave me still shines, it is a silver ring, if he knew he would be tempted by other girls why bother with the promise ring. I made the attempt to remove it, as it is the first time ever I found myself weak and unable to remove it, instead I wept. Will Cupcake be able to keep her love and her heart as Devils past threatens to break them apart. https://okadabooks.com/boo

Sacrifice

Chapter 11 I feel bad for what I have done, worst Paul didn't come out to help the situation, I misjudged him, maybe truthfully he followed Peter's footsteps then why isn't he here as Peter is here. "I won't allow her raise that bastard under this roof" she barked "Indirectly you're asking me to leave" Peter stared at her. She hesitated before replying "Am saying she should go, you have a future ahead of you" she said "So does she" Peter said pointing at me, I have never heard of anyone standing for a baby that isn't his. "Don't ruin your life for her" "Mom, its certain you guys won't accept her, and I can't stand and watch her being cast put by both families, so I will just leave with her to safe you all the stress and embarrassment" he said, not waiting for his mother to reply he went inside and brought out his bag, he must have prepared beforehand. "Come Missy, let's go&

MY BILLIONAIRE BOYFRIEND

Chapter 9    "Hello boyfriend" I said, and he turned to me with a smiling face "Hello babe" he said.       With that we engaged into a conversation, I told him how handsome he look in a corporate and he smiled "Now I think I might even go to sleep like this" he said and I laughed, he sure know how to brighten my day. I forgot about work, until my phone rang. Its my boss, I guess he need me "Hello" I said once I picked the call "If you are done come back you are needed" "Alright" I said and he hung up "Work?" He asked "Yes" I said sadly "Don't worry babe, we still have Friday" he said and I frowned, how will I tell him I will be super busy, "what's wrong" he asked "Nothing, it's just too far" I said, I don't want to crush his dreams "Don't worry babe, it will come faster than you know it" he said, and bid me farewell. He is really my sun