Skip to main content

Latent Alpha

Chapter 18
(Blake POV)
I watch as they slaughter my men, the only comforting thing is they still have determination written all over their face, its time to change the tide of the battle, so I linked to my Omega who is waiting with the other 20 warriors.
"Do it now," I ordered.
"Yes Alpha," he said, and I readied myself, am about to use a double edge sword I might also get affected if am not strong enough. I look up as it exploded, everybody stopped fighting and looked up to see the powdery substance coming down. Multiple explosion followed after the first, apart from my men the rogues are confused.
"What is this trick," Walter asked, he has returned to his human form, naked now cause when a wolf transform they shed their cloth.
"You will see," I said as the powder reached the battleground, one by one each wolf start returning to human.
"Wolfsbane," Walter said, I smiled and gave him a nod "how foolish, it will still affect your men, maybe not you, but can you kill a thousand men alone? maybe you can but we will make sure you men die too," he said laughing.
"Have you ever heard of an Alpha that can fuel his pack cause he is very powerful?" I asked and he looked confused.
"Am that Alpha," I said then roared, all my men even the injured ones, returned to their wolf form, since wolfsbane don't affect me, as their Alpha my power and rage flowed into them making them transform to their wolf form, the only thing is my men are remaining only 15, the ones from crescent moon and red moon pack still remained in the human form.
"Just stay at the entrance, and make sure none of these rogues escape," I said to them and they agreed, "now boys, unleash hell," I said to my pack.
We now started tearing the rogues apart, it was too easy, little by little the rogues kept reducing. But something is strange, I don't see Damien and Walter, they are gone, not long after the rogues are all slaughtered, the ones remaining surrendered and are willing to accept any punishment.
"That's all," my beta said, am still not contented, I listened and heard the footstep of the warriors in the woods coming, I can feel Evelyn too, cause her footstep is light. Am still not satisfied cause I don't see Demien and Walter.
"That's one hell of a fight," Evelyn said and I smiled.
"What's bothering you?" she asked
"Nothing, am just worried, Damien and Walter are gone," I said
"Maybe they got scared and bailed," she said, I looked around and saw the wounded being taken care off, sadly we lost some men.
"Am just afraid they will be back," I said, and she just smiled and caresses my cheek,
"Then we will be waiting". She said we were about rounding up when I felt a chill, they are here so I unsheathed my sword.
"What's wrong," Evelyn asked
"Get behind me," I said and she did, my pack warriors got on guard I looked around, it took like 10 seconds before Damien and Walter walked out with Ak47 each, things are about to get ugly.
"Now you all are tired, and you all need Blake to be strong, all we need is to kill him and then the rest of you," Walter said, it's quite a problem they are with a gun, and the wolfsbane is still affecting everybody.
"Can you really defend against bullet?" Damien asked, I remember it's the last training Madiba gave me, I never knew why but now am happy he did.
"Don't rely on your eyes, bullets are too fast, sense it too" I remembered his exact word. Then I closed my eyes and readied myself for the bullet.
"Saying your last prayers already" I heard Damien said.
"Whatever happens stay behind me," I said to my mate, the other pack members are not close to me so the bullet won't hit them. I heard the first bullet being fired. I cut it in two, I heard gasped, nobody knew its possible.
They kept firing and I kept defending, am faster now, the Alpha in me combined with the adrenaline am feeling unstoppable.
"Impossible," Walter said as he knows no bullet can get at me.
"You don't know what is impossible," I said, he then smirks, that's one thing about dealing with a psychopath, cause you don't know when he will come up with a sadistic plan.
Walter turn his gun to my pack members, now it's risky, if I rush to them Damien will shoot Evelyn, if I don't Walter will fire at them.
"So what's your choice Latent," Walter said.  Now that's a very hard choice, but if they think am leaving this spot for a second they must be out of their mind.
"Is it your pack or your mate" Damien asked.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accidental Brother book two

Synopsis Am such a fool I kept thinking as tears rolled down my eyes, I don't care about the awkward glance people are giving me I just couldn't control the tears. Mercy was right all men are the same, if Mike could cheat on her even after all his love then what makes Devil different. It would've been better if I didn't come to surprise him, I would still be living the lie and putting into account how heartbroken I am, the lie is not a bad idea. I remembered what we have been through, the court, the school, Oliver, and everything, I thought he was it for me. I looked at my finger and the ring he gave me still shines, it is a silver ring, if he knew he would be tempted by other girls why bother with the promise ring. I made the attempt to remove it, as it is the first time ever I found myself weak and unable to remove it, instead I wept. Will Cupcake be able to keep her love and her heart as Devils past threatens to break them apart. https://okadabooks.com/boo

Sacrifice

Chapter 11 I feel bad for what I have done, worst Paul didn't come out to help the situation, I misjudged him, maybe truthfully he followed Peter's footsteps then why isn't he here as Peter is here. "I won't allow her raise that bastard under this roof" she barked "Indirectly you're asking me to leave" Peter stared at her. She hesitated before replying "Am saying she should go, you have a future ahead of you" she said "So does she" Peter said pointing at me, I have never heard of anyone standing for a baby that isn't his. "Don't ruin your life for her" "Mom, its certain you guys won't accept her, and I can't stand and watch her being cast put by both families, so I will just leave with her to safe you all the stress and embarrassment" he said, not waiting for his mother to reply he went inside and brought out his bag, he must have prepared beforehand. "Come Missy, let's go&

MY BILLIONAIRE BOYFRIEND

Chapter 9    "Hello boyfriend" I said, and he turned to me with a smiling face "Hello babe" he said.       With that we engaged into a conversation, I told him how handsome he look in a corporate and he smiled "Now I think I might even go to sleep like this" he said and I laughed, he sure know how to brighten my day. I forgot about work, until my phone rang. Its my boss, I guess he need me "Hello" I said once I picked the call "If you are done come back you are needed" "Alright" I said and he hung up "Work?" He asked "Yes" I said sadly "Don't worry babe, we still have Friday" he said and I frowned, how will I tell him I will be super busy, "what's wrong" he asked "Nothing, it's just too far" I said, I don't want to crush his dreams "Don't worry babe, it will come faster than you know it" he said, and bid me farewell. He is really my sun