Skip to main content

Latent Alpha

Chapter 14
(Blake POV)
When we arrived at the red moon pack, they are overrun by rogues, so I started doing what I know best. Killing rogues, the adrenaline rush is serving as morphine. I kept cutting, some rogues totally in half, as I massacred the rogues, red moon pack stood in amazement. To the rogues am a demon in their every shadow, I hunt them like a predator hunts a prey. Am glad I took fifteen warriors because the rogues are many.
"Be more careful" I said to red moon Alpha as I cut the rogue trying to get him
"Thanks," he said and we continued the killing, he is quite agile. After hours of bloody fight the rogues' retreat, none of my warriors were injured, after the rogue retreated we took some prisoner, then took our injured members to the park doctor.
"I will be leaving now, I will leave 5 warriors here," I said to my father in law.
"Thanks, son, am glad for your help," he said with a smile, how nice but I really need to start my honeymoon, not this bloody war.
"So I will be going now," I said and we said our goodbyes, I sent the link message to my warriors giving the orders on the ones to stay.
"Hi mate" I sent to my love, I felt her relief, the good thing about mate bond
"Are you alright?" she asked,
"Yes covered in blood, not mine though," I said and she giggled
"That is considered very sexy," she said
"So what are you doing?" I asked, we are going home, but since the warriors are tired from the battle just now we took a bus from red moon pack which is very slow to me considering the fact I want to be with my Luna. I just don't want to be the Alpha that left his warrior because he is horny.
"Am taking a stroll around the pack," she said
"Alone?" I know it's my pack which is the safest but I don't want her alone.
"No, Mike is with me," she said and I felt relieved, Mike is a good fighter, almost as strong as a warrior but not a warrior cause he became a pack member after I selected the warriors.
"That's good," I said, we are almost halfway home, I wanted to tease her then I felt a sudden rush of panic, it's not from me but my mate.
"What's wrong?" I asked and no answer, I linked with mike and no answer, I sense the trouble, I can feel my mate bond week, only wolfsbane does that. I busted out of the car and took off in lightning speed. I heard my warriors running after me, but am too fast for them to catch up. My mate is in trouble.
Instead of the 30 mins, it would've taken to get home, it took me 5 mins. Everybody was surprised when they saw me rush into the hall. I don't know if it was the blood or the speed or both.
"Where is Evelyn?" I asked, they seem surprised, they don't even know their Luna is in trouble.
"She took a walk with Mike" Aarang answered, knowing they won't give me the answer I need I decided to sense her out, she smells of lemon, I can still smell it in the air, so I moved towards it I also saw footprints, hers and mike, after a while I arrived at a location then the scent disappeared, only wolfsbane can does that, even their footprints, something is wrong I searched around and only saw a written note.
"WE ARE WITH YOUR MATE, WE WILL GET BACK AT YOU, KEEP YOUR EARS OPEN".
that's the only thing written in the book, I felt my world crumbled once again am unable to protect her, I felt anguish like never before. I rushed to the hall and saw them still laughing and shattering I hate every bit of it. They couldn't protect their Luna, worse they don't know she is gone then I roar with every bit of Alpha in me and that made every one of them shivered.
"YOU LOST YOUR LUNA AND YOU ARE HERE HAVING FUN".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accidental Brother book two

Synopsis Am such a fool I kept thinking as tears rolled down my eyes, I don't care about the awkward glance people are giving me I just couldn't control the tears. Mercy was right all men are the same, if Mike could cheat on her even after all his love then what makes Devil different. It would've been better if I didn't come to surprise him, I would still be living the lie and putting into account how heartbroken I am, the lie is not a bad idea. I remembered what we have been through, the court, the school, Oliver, and everything, I thought he was it for me. I looked at my finger and the ring he gave me still shines, it is a silver ring, if he knew he would be tempted by other girls why bother with the promise ring. I made the attempt to remove it, as it is the first time ever I found myself weak and unable to remove it, instead I wept. Will Cupcake be able to keep her love and her heart as Devils past threatens to break them apart. https://okadabooks.com/boo

Sacrifice

Chapter 11 I feel bad for what I have done, worst Paul didn't come out to help the situation, I misjudged him, maybe truthfully he followed Peter's footsteps then why isn't he here as Peter is here. "I won't allow her raise that bastard under this roof" she barked "Indirectly you're asking me to leave" Peter stared at her. She hesitated before replying "Am saying she should go, you have a future ahead of you" she said "So does she" Peter said pointing at me, I have never heard of anyone standing for a baby that isn't his. "Don't ruin your life for her" "Mom, its certain you guys won't accept her, and I can't stand and watch her being cast put by both families, so I will just leave with her to safe you all the stress and embarrassment" he said, not waiting for his mother to reply he went inside and brought out his bag, he must have prepared beforehand. "Come Missy, let's go&

MY BILLIONAIRE BOYFRIEND

Chapter 9    "Hello boyfriend" I said, and he turned to me with a smiling face "Hello babe" he said.       With that we engaged into a conversation, I told him how handsome he look in a corporate and he smiled "Now I think I might even go to sleep like this" he said and I laughed, he sure know how to brighten my day. I forgot about work, until my phone rang. Its my boss, I guess he need me "Hello" I said once I picked the call "If you are done come back you are needed" "Alright" I said and he hung up "Work?" He asked "Yes" I said sadly "Don't worry babe, we still have Friday" he said and I frowned, how will I tell him I will be super busy, "what's wrong" he asked "Nothing, it's just too far" I said, I don't want to crush his dreams "Don't worry babe, it will come faster than you know it" he said, and bid me farewell. He is really my sun