Skip to main content

Latent Alpha

Chapter 16
(Blake POV)
I realized the attack on the Red moon pack was a distraction to take Evelyn. So I went back to the pack to see the prisoners, none of my pack members approached me, not even Aarang for am in killing state of mind.
I went inside red moon pack undetected and went straight to the holding cell, am not here for a casual visit so no need seeing the Alpha, I dismissed the guards at the post, I bet they will go call the Alpha.
"Who are you" one of the prisoners asked as I opened the cell, he wouldn't know me, since we fought at night so it would've been difficult to see my face adding with my speed, I ignored his question and took in their numbers, they are 10, I only need two alive.
"Am the monster in your fairytale" I answered and smashed his head so fast the others didn't understand what happened.
"I came to know your hideout, it turns out I only need 2, so who wants to live should start talking," I said, and fear gripped them,
"We will never say anything," one said, perfect, his head rolled down before he realized it
"8," I said and the all moved backed, I instantly ripped out the heart of the two closest to me.
"6," I said and cut two more in half,
"We live deep within the woods," the other remaining four said at once,
"How cute, I only need two," I said looking deadly serious.
They all started talking at once, they all want to live, did I showed them a little too much horror, well the more the better.
"What happened here," The Alpha asked as he came in seeing blood all over, I then explained everything to him, he was angry and promised to help in whatever way he can,
"Tell me everything about your hideout," I asked the four no one in particular.
"It's big, we are rogues, under the guidance of Walter, we are called the rogue nation, we are 4 times the number of a normal pack" damn that's much, no wonder he could sacrifice that many rogues last night. "And we are currently working with Alpha Damien," he said and I wasn't shocked, it is expected considering the humiliation. But it just makes them a very formidable foe, alone am afraid I can't win, I really need to make plans.
"You will be taking us there tomorrow," I said, tomorrow is too soon considering the fact red moon pack is still treating their wounded and we still have not come up with a plan but to me, it's too far considering my mate.
I left to go ask help from crescent moon pack, am sure they will gladly help me and I also need to go get a lot of wolfsbanes, so I left and let the beta handle the gathering of the warriors and some other strong pack members, with the ones red moon could spare, if I can get a hundred strong wolves I will be able to get my mate back and annihilate the Rogue nation.
When I came back from crescent moon pack, I came back with 20 warriors, he wanted to give me more but I just need strong warriors not just wolves, he also wanted to come but I refused since his pack needs him.
"Here is a message for you," My beta gave me a note as I arrived, I opened it and it's from the rogue nation.
"IF YOU WANT TO SEE HER ALIVE COME ALONE AT THE WOODS, NO PLAY," it said, how perfect, I can smell ambush written all over it. But I will still go
"Who brought this," I asked,
"Mike" he answered, am curious to know how they were kidnapped.
"Where is he?" I asked,
"In the hall," he answered and I rushed to the hall, he is eating, he must have suffered, I can see the bruises on him.
"How are you" I asked
"Fine Alpha, am sorry for not protecting our Luna, they came at us with wolfsbane," he said, I understand, wolfsbane is really bad for a wolf.
"Did you see where they are holding her?" I want to know if she is still alive since I still can't feel our connection.
"No Alpha," he said and I heard his heart skipped, something is wrong.
"Tell me, how did you say you were kidnapped," I asked and paid closer attention
"I think I was the first one to be drugged, cause I was behind and I heard her muffled noise before I lost consciousness," he said and it skipped again, the bastard dear lie to me, I rushed and slammed him against the wall, everybody seemed surprised
"Tell me again, how you were kidnapped, before you say anything, know I will break a bone for each lie, starting with your ribs," I said, he still lied, and I broke two, he screams of agony
"Alpha please am saying the truth," he said, still keeping up the pretense I see, more ribs followed.
"Alpha what's gotten over you," my beta said, I glared at him if he is a tortoise he would've gone inside his shell.
"Tell me again," I said breaking his arm, he is a wolf so it will still heal, that's if I don't kill him. He still kept up with the story, he is really a strong wolf I will give him that, so I brought out the powdered wolfsbane, and made him sniff it, it numbed his wolf ability.
"Now tell me pub, how were you kidnapped," I asked this time breaking his leg, he screamed in agony for he feels the pain more, good that means he will soon spill.
"I kidnapped her" he screamed after breaking two more bone, I heard the gasped from my warriors present, some of them were already feeling sorry for him.
"Why," I asked, and opened my ear to hear his story.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Accidental Brother book two

Synopsis Am such a fool I kept thinking as tears rolled down my eyes, I don't care about the awkward glance people are giving me I just couldn't control the tears. Mercy was right all men are the same, if Mike could cheat on her even after all his love then what makes Devil different. It would've been better if I didn't come to surprise him, I would still be living the lie and putting into account how heartbroken I am, the lie is not a bad idea. I remembered what we have been through, the court, the school, Oliver, and everything, I thought he was it for me. I looked at my finger and the ring he gave me still shines, it is a silver ring, if he knew he would be tempted by other girls why bother with the promise ring. I made the attempt to remove it, as it is the first time ever I found myself weak and unable to remove it, instead I wept. Will Cupcake be able to keep her love and her heart as Devils past threatens to break them apart. https://okadabooks.com/boo

Sacrifice

Chapter 11 I feel bad for what I have done, worst Paul didn't come out to help the situation, I misjudged him, maybe truthfully he followed Peter's footsteps then why isn't he here as Peter is here. "I won't allow her raise that bastard under this roof" she barked "Indirectly you're asking me to leave" Peter stared at her. She hesitated before replying "Am saying she should go, you have a future ahead of you" she said "So does she" Peter said pointing at me, I have never heard of anyone standing for a baby that isn't his. "Don't ruin your life for her" "Mom, its certain you guys won't accept her, and I can't stand and watch her being cast put by both families, so I will just leave with her to safe you all the stress and embarrassment" he said, not waiting for his mother to reply he went inside and brought out his bag, he must have prepared beforehand. "Come Missy, let's go&

MY BILLIONAIRE BOYFRIEND

Chapter 9    "Hello boyfriend" I said, and he turned to me with a smiling face "Hello babe" he said.       With that we engaged into a conversation, I told him how handsome he look in a corporate and he smiled "Now I think I might even go to sleep like this" he said and I laughed, he sure know how to brighten my day. I forgot about work, until my phone rang. Its my boss, I guess he need me "Hello" I said once I picked the call "If you are done come back you are needed" "Alright" I said and he hung up "Work?" He asked "Yes" I said sadly "Don't worry babe, we still have Friday" he said and I frowned, how will I tell him I will be super busy, "what's wrong" he asked "Nothing, it's just too far" I said, I don't want to crush his dreams "Don't worry babe, it will come faster than you know it" he said, and bid me farewell. He is really my sun